Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Possibly the worst game ever made... You'll simply hate this game or despise it. Dare to solve each room's challenges for you to escape.
Can you believe there are more? Play I Hate This Game More here --> http://www.newgrounds.com /portal/view/527411
JayisGames feature of I Hate This Game
http://jayisgames.com/arc hives/2010/02/link_dump_f riday_151.php
Thanks Tom for the front page! Thank you all for the reviews! This is my very first notable game since I have started learning and developing flash games last August of 2009.
I love NG! You all rock!
NOTE: If are going to copy and paste the game ending review: "This game is too easy to deserve the word 'Hardcore' and a..."
It's been done too many times already ^^
Hope I can help.
1. Slide the door to the left and stop with your mouse over top of the white square.
2. Click the lock till it breaks.
3. Click the gray bar on the left side of the door.
4. Ring the doorbell 5 times slowly.
5. Click the right side of the screen, ignore the code.
6. There is a small box in the lower right spot of the main panel that is off colour. Click it. Drag the key to the lock.
7. Click the door and wait for the black to completely fade.
8. Double click password(so it is highlighted) and press delete.
9. Lose a game of Simon says.
10. Click no.
11. Click slightly beneath the doorknob until the door opens.
12. Hold tab and press space quickly (repeat if necessary).
13. Click and drag the area under the door to the left.
14. Click and drag the doorknob to the left then click again.
15. Click remote and batteries(once they fall from the screen). Click the question mark on the remote. Click the remote to flip it over, then click the battery cover. Drag the batteries into the remote. Click the X, then drag the remote to the door
16. Be like a ninja. Move the mouse quickly one way then quickly back to the door frame and click to go through. It will not work if the door touches the white, so be quick and repeat as needed.
17. Click the monkey until the key drops then drag the key to the doorknob.
18. Enter âEUoeyour nameâEU into the box.
19. Code is 5693.
20. As the robot lifts itself up, click the white object underneath it(may take several tries). drag it to the gray and black rectangle.
One Piece music??
Why do you use One Piece music???? :)
Nice ty on the Game..
Cool, but please put better graphics. Check my game Pixel Racer!
Ican't get past level 3! How do you open te stupid door!?
lol, used about 300 clicks tryin' to get that code on level 5. Felt like kickin' myself when I finally got passed it. :-P Great game. Not gonna be able to get that tune out of my head for quite some time.
What’s inside this box? A lot of puzzles! Can you solve all 30?
Use the mouse to navigate menus and to queue and cancel robot actions.
Made for the Adventure Jam 2016!
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.