Ever wonder why there's no cool animals out there like unicorns and owlbears?4.19 / 5.00 26,992 Views
A rip-roaring dungeon running adventure!3.93 / 5.00 9,374 Views
Keep calm and shoot down mobsters.3.55 / 5.00 4,688 Views
- Flash Player 9 or higher required.
- The game may lag on slow computers: Press TAB ingame anytime to toggle graphic quality.
- Be sure your CAPS stays deactivated otherwise some keyinputs wont work properly.
- Turn your volume on!
- Fixed the broken tutorial post-it # 3.
- Included a flashing icon on the left upper corner so that the player knows when the game auto-saves.
- fixed bug which prevented the player to reenter Shamoos shop.
- fixed endless spawn of a bobble-head item.
- inserted a "press Space key" message for a certain character in chapter 3 for people who didn't care to read the tutorial post-its.
Pliskin is back in the final part of my point 'n click adventure trilogy.
To make his final adventure as memorable as possible I included as much content as technical possible into the game.
In the middle of development I decided to split the game into two episodes. This is the first one.
It will take quite some time to fully complete this game but thanks to the ingame auto-save you can quit and come back anytime you want to continue without restarting the entire game.
Episode 1 offers tons of humorous dialogs and puzzles, a big cast of voice actors, personal gameplaystats of your progress, ingame achievements and other cool stuff to unlock.