Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
The near future. Super computer took authority for Mars. In order to free the planet you need to destroy that computer. Help Captain Zorro to pass all labyrinths which under guard by combat robots and free the colony on Mars.
There are a quite a few issues I had with it.
1. Control options the choose the buttons or a second option for those not using a desktop ( mouse aims, right button to shoot).
2. Im not going to harass you for using a doom engine, but possibly use a better one if you are going to.
3. Tunnel vision when injured, not a fan because it makes it nearly impossible for you to get survive when this kicks in making me lose interest in trying. Perhaps use a slow time reflex or a less distorted vision.
4. I do not mind you using robots, but may I suggest tweeking the graphics enough so it doesnt look so generic.
5. going back to the graphics, it seems like it is unbalanced , some have more attention ( the characters face, the gun) which replaces the quality of others ( the explosions and the robots)
It has potention, it just shouldn't be the final product. Hope this helps.
Cool game. Would be better if there was the option to use the mouse for aiming instead of just the keyboard.
this game is bad
the game was bad
This is a great 3D game. I never knew his was possible to make in flash...
it was fun
i liked most of it but it could use head shots more wepons and a real last boss other wise it was a good 3d flash game
A game about people and their reflections
Pure minimalist puzzle game about solving spatial issues
Short visual novel about a mysterious girl hiding a dark secret
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.