A demo of the K.O.L.M. Kickstarter game.4.17 / 5.00 9,155 Views
Fight against the HYDRA and show the world your best score!3.99 / 5.00 1,491 Views
A relaxed yet challenging puzzle with 24 levels.3.88 / 5.00 5,895 Views
Here it is, the ultimate tutorial for basic ActionScripting.
It has 11 Parts.
Fundamentals 1. Operators - Making Operators operate
Fundamentals 2. Statements and Loops - The basic building blocks of ActionScript
Fundamentals 3. Function Syntax - Proper function Syntax
Fundamentals 4. Comments - My comments on comments
1. MovieClips - Using onClipEvents
2. Buttons - Handling these Clickables
3. Variables - The data holders that run any game
4. TimeLine - TimeLine operations such as play()
5. Coordinates - X, Y, and moving movieClips
6. HitTests - Collision detections and why they're important
7. Functions - Creating and using them
Choc-full of example scripts, example demos, and screenshots.
In depth explanations.
I made it to where you can't copy and paste.
And this is that way for a reason.
So people will actually learn and memorize it, and not how to Copy & Paste it.
Thanks to Poppetje3D for the background music.
If you liked the tutorial, and/or learned something from it, please comment on it. And if you didn't like it and/or didn't learn something from it, let me know in a constructive way by telling me what I should fix.