Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
The endless rampage continues! Re-kill zombies, do missions, and upgrade weapons!
You can map your keys in the pause menu, as well as turn on/off various visual effects.
hard to see zombies at times
its to hard to see zombies at times because of the small size.
need to clean the floor
it gets so bloody i can see what's what
good game otherwise
p.s. survivors are stupid....
Total Fun !
I've played this game for few hours without getting even a little bit bored until I finished it.
I love the large amount of weapons and types of zombies.
9/10 because the sound of the flamethrower was really annoying till I ended up playing the game muted. Besides that - perfect !
Very well put together game
A lot of effort and forethought went into this, and it shows. Tons of weapons, tons of upgrades, steadily increasing difficulty of enemies, etc. Animation was good, the art was good, the sound was nice and creepy with that nervous edge that made it a bit more exciting. Now that I've typed the positives, I'll focus on the negatives. Don't forget... I rated this a 9 which is an almost perfect score.
1) The hardest part of the game was rescuing the people. They'd wander aimlessly around like dizzy drunk toddlers. I realize this was to amp up the difficulty, so I won't ding you there. However, once you rescue a bunch, you can't rescue anymore until you get "supplies". But even after you get boku supplies, you still can't rescue anymore people. I found that a bit unfortunate.
2) After a while, it just seemed like the same old thing. Once I had the fully powered up flame thrower and 100 life, nothing could really stand up against me. More frequent bosses would help with this.
3) The supplies run became VERY easy after getting the health powerup and speed increase. Half the time I didn't even bother shooting anything because I could push the box of supplies back to the base in under 30 seconds while only taking 10-20 damage.
4) I never had to use a health pack. However, every time I brought back supplies, there'd be health packs in there. When I stopped playing, there were 30+ packs available for purchase.
5) The zombie kill missions paid far less than they should have, considering that next to the rescuing missions they were definitely the hardest.
6) While I realize it's named Endless Zombie Rampage 2, it would be nice to have an end to the game. Games that just go on forever without the difficulty increasing quite a bit tend to get a bit boring for me.
Again, while this might look like a lot of negatives, overall I enjoyed the game very much. Keep making games like this and I'll definitely keep playing them!
Terrific! Very deep in weapon upgrading and buying. But it will ward off those who are not "zombie slaying" fanatics.
A game about people and their reflections
Pure minimalist puzzle game about solving spatial issues
Short visual novel about a mysterious girl hiding a dark secret
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.