This is my fourth contribution to the great website of Newgrounds.
P.S. It's pretty challenging.
If it's your first time playing, go through the in-game tutorial.
Please vote and review fairly and constructively, and recommend for action collection!
EDIT-- I fixed the enter glitch, no more cheating :D;
EDIT II -- I have to get this off my chest... This is not a Shift rip-off. so stop comparing it to Shift. There are a few reasons.
1) This game isn't even in the same genre. This is action platformer. There is no puzzle.
2) While the graphics are quite similar, this game's graphics were modeled after Hunted Forever more than Shift.
3) The concept was invented of my own creativity. The gameplay is more reflective of the unfair platformer than any other game out there. There is no Shift concept here.
4) There is no invisibility is Shift. You can only be killed by what you can see.
To be fair, I'll list the similarities.
1) The graphics are somewhat similar. Black character and black ground. Yay.
2) The goal is the same- get to the end of the level without dying... the same as every other platformer out there.
i'm not saying that Shift was not a good game. Shift is a much better game than mine (for now). I'm just saying that my game is only similar in insignificant ways. now That I've got that off my chest, I'll leave you to play [Visible].