Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
A Tower Defence game based on a concept of energy where you need to create a network of cables, generators, and towers. Challenging and fun.
can you add a sanbox mode into this game? but still good
I like it
Reading the Tutorial is the best thing and after that I played it for like 0minutes. Highest wave was 46 on easy mode. It's easy to play and not that hard if you are playing with strategy. Don't just drop a thing somewhere. I would like to hear music, it gets so boring with no music. Other then that, great game!
The game looks good. But after playing for awhile, you can see some major flaws.
1. Almost no control over enemy movement, the cables should block them.
2. The difficulty scales to being impossible, I got to level 13 and had no chance.
3. The tutorial doesn't tell you that if you choose the bomber tower, you won't have the money to build cables+generator.
4. Upgrade prices on the generator were extremely overpriced, and the bomber's upgrades were also too much.
5. There is no reason why you can't place towers and generators next to each other.
Honestly, have you tested this yourself? Even once? What I've mentioned should have been obvious. The game has potential, but what you've done with it is disappointing.
1. walls do block enemies. ?
2. the game is beatable, not only for me but for a lot of people who had played and win it.
3. good point.
4. thats just how the game is balanced.
5. The reason is just for gameplay.
I have tested it a lot, and if you give time to it, I think you can learn how to play and enjoy it.
I like the idea of the game and possibility to hurry up the game. I have seen better tower defense games, and because of that it is not 10/10. But I like the game, it offers nice choice of maps, decent towers and challenging monsters and it occupies you for a decent amount of time. P.S I like that generator idea. Keep up the good work.
Ever since StarCraft, late 90s
I've been addicted to TD games in all their forms. This one was extremely enjoyable.
Love the name, the UI you have in there is very nice. I would have liked some very very light background music, but that's just me. I kept AIMP2 on low volume during play instead.
Thanks!, yeah I think it needed music to, but I didn´t want to just rip off some music and I can´t compose, so I just leave it like that.
Check your knowledge with fun about fine arts
Control bullets with your mind
Unlock and upgrade vehicles and drive your way through zombie hordes in order to escape.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.