Going back, one last time...4.59 / 5.00 77,623 Views
Detective Nwar untangles a massive copycat kidnapping conspiracy.4.39 / 5.00 5,095 Views
Joel runs out of shivs. Surley Ellie is not carrying anything that'll help him4.40 / 5.00 31,706 Views
.:::You MUST read this first. I'm SUPER DUPER SERIAL:::.
- You can use the preloader to create fun little animations.
- Look for the FOUR easter eggs scattered across the menu.
- TV controls: The power button (left) returns you to the menu. The + and - buttons (right) changes the channels. (You can also right-click for more options)
- Make sure you turn the grid OFF before you play the movie.
- Click on the artist's bio picture to be taken to their profile.
- If you're not too fond of sprites or random humor, tough cookies.
Well, here it is, the final installment of the epic Sprite TV trilogy! Featuring the comedic stylings of dante224, Dark_Alfa, Emanhattan, Ertyguy, HadoukenDude, ikool, Mtypenguim, Nose-Army, Ogama-Prime, Osuka, pigeonmaster88, Random-Her03, Rascir, Short-Factor, Tanner455, UltraLink, UltraMoron, Vato, Warchamp7, YoungAndWise and of course, yours truly.
It's been a real blast working with these fine people and we had a great time putting these skits together. Although we ran into a few bumps along the way, we kept our heads up high and sought through to the end. We hope you enjoy it as much as we did. I'd like to give a special shout-out to CIA. (The creator of Sprite TV.) Without his vision of ripping off Robot Chicken, we wouldn't be here right now. :)
Thanks again and enjoy the show!
~ TITROTU & THE SPRITE TV 3 TEAM
Q. Will there be a Sprite TV 4?
A. Probably not. Sprite movies seem to be declining in popularity here. However, if the fans demanded it enough, you never know.
Q. Um, exactly how does the preloader work?
A. Select a keyframe and use the "draw" tool to draw and the "erase" tool to erase. (Duh) You can use the "toggle keyframes" tool to toggle what keyframes appear in your animation. Come on, people, can't you read?
Q. Where are the easter eggs? I can't find them!
A. Look through the reviews. Someone probably spilled the beans already.
Q. That menu looks familiar.
A. That's not a question. And yes, it's modeled after Super Smash Bros. Melee.