This witch will keep you on your toes4.40 / 5.00 14,341 Views
An upcoming cinematic album based on Metroid saga soundtracks4.21 / 5.00 13,822 Views
Second Episode in the series.4.08 / 5.00 5,737 Views
EDIT- Episode 10 was found (thanks) and can be watched here on newgrounds
I can't believe it! It's gone! That Wizard has stolen episode 10 which was scheduled for release tomorrow!! I'm in shock! We really need YOUR help to find it! He's not exactly a criminal mastermind so we're pretty confident we can track him down and get that episode on Newgrounds, where it belongs, as soon as possible.
The more help we can get, the better, as a lot of talent contributed to this cartoon and we don't want to see it missing for long. Those involved in making the cartoon were Tom Fulp (Newgrounds), The Swain (Blockhead), Mike Parker (College University), Ego Raptor (Awesome Series), Chase Suddarth (Tomorrow's Nobodies), Dim (SuperFlashBros), Lazy Muffin (Nameless), me and Andy - so it's definitely worth the effort if you decide to help us out, especially as there's a reward involved:
- an Edible Castle shop item
- a 15 page Edible Castle sticker book
- a Newgrounds T-shirt
- Newgrounds stickers
- a Newgrounds AngryFaic key-chain
- the chance to both be in and voice act in an Edible Castle cartoon
- a collaborative piece of artwork by me and Andy
- and a 2 pence sterling coin (it's probably worth like $2000 or something, I'm not sure what the exchange rate is at the mo)
While we try our best to retrieve the episode, please enjoy episode 9. It's a period drama about the deceptions of political forecasting.
-Andliam (really running out of ways to write our names here)