Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED THE FIRST VOLUME, PLEASE DO:
IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED PART ONE, PLEASE DO:
Oh man, this animation have been in the works for so long.
Glad to finally publish it.
I had to slice the animation into two parts due to the SWF being 20MB,
SORRY FOR THE HUGE LOAD.
This part is about 4:30 minutes.
and also at the hostel owners rules part,you can see little figurine of Yotam next to him
what song did you use in the credits?
you continue to amaze me!
I loved the whole "i'm selling the company.. .and divorcing you"
Alright mr Perel.
ALRIGHT ALRIGHT AlRight ALEIGHT ALOERIHT........YOTAM>....-__- *catches breath*
YOTAM good god man you had me laughing so hard I was crying. Your humor is truly unique and admirable. Perhaps it is your voice acting coupled with your animations along with how random -BUT NOT INTERCHANGEABLE (that's for you family guy)- your jokes are. I love everything about parts 1/2 of this episode.
right now I'm going to list my favorite things about this...okay here we go.
1. The truck driver - alright Yotam, how in the hell did you come up with such a funny/freaky/psyco character? The fact he reads chocolate man a supermario sunshine guide on their journey is mindboglingly hilarious. And he also sings a song I heard on the radio as a kid.
2. Lola Lotion, the manitee - not only did this cute creature look funny, but once again he was used in junction with the truck driver giving him what sounds like a pornstar name.
3. The hostel owners rules, specifically how he mentioned 'No tentacle intercourse' instead of saying tentacle rape - I found that pretty funny, along witht he anime girl walking in and out of the door.
4. Hmmm...Oh yes! The snails! That mans fetish made me shit bricks.
5. The way you introduced miller the killer was pretty funny, i like how miller looks, but the conversation between him and chocolate man was undoubtedly the best part. It was entirely random and uncalled for but it worked so well it made me cry I laughed so hard at it.
In no way am I exhagerating any of this except for shitting bricks.
Fantastic job Mr. Perel! Your work is flawless, I also enjoyed the other voice actors you incorporated. :D
A story about a dog!
this art teacher is WHACK!!!!
Meeting new people on the first day can be a real gamble.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.