Going back, one last time...4.58 / 5.00 76,524 Views
Detective Nwar untangles a massive copycat kidnapping conspiracy.4.39 / 5.00 5,070 Views
Joel runs out of shivs. Surley Ellie is not carrying anything that'll help him4.40 / 5.00 31,046 Views
-noun, plural truths
Pronunciation Key - [troothz, trooths] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation.
1. the true or actual state of a matter: He tried to find out the truth.
2. conformity with fact or reality; verity: the truth of a statement.
3. a verified or indisputable fact, proposition, principle, or the like: mathematical truths.
4. the state or character of being true.
5. actuality or actual existence.
6. an obvious or accepted fact; truism; platitude.
7. honesty; integrity; truthfulness.
8. (often initial capital letter) ideal or fundamental reality apart from and transcending perceived experience: the basic truths of life.
9. agreement with a standard or original.
10. accuracy, as of position or adjustment.
11. Archaic. fidelity or constancy.
12. in truth, in reality; in fact; actually: In truth, moral decay hastened the decline of the Roman Empire.