Tired of waiting? Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account, you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even greater impact on submission scores!
Credits & Info
- Nov 6, 2007 | 8:15 PM EST
If you liked this, check these out!
Remember to come and check the new version on the new submission!
SORRY FOR THE LONG WAITING...
I've worked a lot on this game, trying to follow all your suggestions, and decided the game was changed so much it was worth resubmitting.
You can find the latest version here: http://www.newgrounds.com /portal/view/410667
It is called "Raptek Arena Reloaded" and really I see it almost like a different game... or at least a second version...
Here is a list of what you'll find in the new version:
- Added SAVE!!!
- Highscores divided between Story mode and Survival Mode
- It is now a little easier to make combos (increased time)
- The longest combo increases the final score
- Combos are worth more in XP
- Removed point limit for survival mode
- Increased Shields Resistance
- Modified prices in shop (many things now cost a little less)
- Special Abilities now cost 1 skill point, just as the rest!
- Cleric has no longer healing skill... it has now a special ability called "Holy Might" Which gives him combat abilities like half a potion of strength, half a potion of haste, and a slight HP regeneration. Increasing this ability power increases its duration, not its power.
- Monster AI a Little Better
- Now it is a little longer (12 levels), so you can earn more money and more px before getting to fight the final boss
- Overall difficulty recalibrated
- The shield is now TOGGLED (one keypress to use it, one keypress to remove it)
- NEW DRAWINGS from the same amazing artist!
- Now you can hold up to 5 objects and You can use buttons 1-5 to use objects
- Better collisions with monsters
Come and play the new version here: http://www.newgrounds.com /portal/view/410667
I will discontinue this, and eventually ask Tom to delete it (if it's possible)
For all who voted/posted/wrote me, I have only one thing to say: thanks :)