Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Hey Hey i am the new clock crew member that actually makes real good games and movies....
I just mucked a round a little and came up with this wicked space invaders game that everybody will like ....
I gotta bunch of my games in folders and im up loading them now =)
lol my old old old old name was gerbil or hamster clock but then i was like i cant just give myself a clock name so im mognet now
WHAT THE HELL
what is this.the sound is so anoying so is get 0.the Interactivity is shit :].i give the Graphics 3 since its snes Graphics.the Violence is nothing so 0.the Style is shit so 0. and it is notfunny at all so 0.Overall 0.this is shit do not play it pl ok thanks.
Several things wrong with this game.
1) The enemy clocks don't fight back.
2) The shields you can use to block enemy fire can't be damaged.
3) Your stuck with nothing to do after you beat all the clocks.
4) There's one ONE FREAKIN LEVEL!!! (which by the way this one also ties into number 3)
Honestly... I've seen a few of the clocks come up with stuff amillion times better than this. Nuff said.
I WASN'T HIT ONCE!!!!!!!!
A flawed space invaders clone.
Seriously, I was expecting something a bit more original than just another clone...
- You shouldn't be shooting clocks in a clock game.
- The enemies should shoot back. It's far too easy as it is.
- There should be a screen explaining the controls. Or at least tell us them in your author's comments.
- After defeating all the enemies, something should happen. Maybe just a congratulatory screen. Maybe start the level again with some numbers changed, to make it a bit harder. Maybe have multiple levels with more imaginative differences.
Check your knowledge with fun about fine arts
Control bullets with your mind
Unlock and upgrade vehicles and drive your way through zombie hordes in order to escape.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.