WARNING: TO FULLY COMPHREHENSE EVERYTHING IN THIS MOVIE, IT IS HIGHLY ADVISED YOU SEE PART 1 FIRST!
With the warning out of the way, you can't sue me, but that idea wouldn't be too bright anyway, more of a dark idea in some kind of way. Like a freeway.
The 'what/say something' thingie is like the intro of the series, so don't pay attention to it, if you want to, you can pay me a million bucks though.
Something to learn from this movie:
- When being attacked, pay attention to the little kittie.
- Likewise as above, don't pay attention to the traffic light.
- When traffic light is in sight, something is gonna happen.
Alright, let's do the white polar bears experiment.
It goes as followed.
In the next 60 seconds, you are not allowed to think of white polar bears.
So no thinking of WHITE POLAR BEARS
So, are you thinking about white polar bears?
Now, on the point of the exclamation sign. Which is that there is no spoon.
Facts about this movie:
- When watched by my alien, the alien makes a funny sound, something like 'chsiuzzpkrip'. Could be 'giuszzprkup' though, I'm not sure.
- This one's not a loop like the first one wasn't.
- Cus we triple 'o, triple 'o, triple 'o g.
Now enjoy the fr'ickin (as in fried chicken) movie.