Mancubus tries to enjoy a quiet breakfast...4.43 / 5.00 7,428 Views
Brisket's appetite for trash comes back to haunt him.4.31 / 5.00 6,211 Views
A dark comedy about a spare tire who struggles to find his true purpose.4.42 / 5.00 2,621 Views
Yes, the style may not have changed, but there were way too many classic lines that weren't used in the previous episodes.
By Popular Demand - The Track Listing:
1. The Infamous THX sound
2. "The Dumbest Thing I Ever Heard" - Lewis Black
3. "Then She Farted" - Stephen Lynch
4. "Indespensible" - Top Secret
5. "Kansas City Faggots" - Blazing Saddles
6. "Serious Shit" - Back To The Future
7. "Tremendous Slouch" - Caddyshack
8. "Three Up and Three Down" - Good Morning Vitnam
9. "Every Sperm Is Sacred" - Monty Python's Meaning of Life
10. "Sell Crazy Someplace Else" - As Good As It Gets
I'd like to thank everyone for watching and voting for me. And for those who just had to rip on what I did, shouldn't you be playing "World of Warcraft" and letting the whole world pass you by?
I'd like to thank oracle32 for posting 3 or 4 of the TND series on YouTube.com. 'Course they're not as in sync as they are on here so I make sure you watch 'em there too.