Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
It's just like the normal one, only it's made by me... The Gimboid
I'm following on with my previous game that ws in the style of Pacman. My next one might be in the style of Pong or something.
You shouln't rip off asteriods, it has always sucked. The only reason it was popular was because it was the first arcade game with a high score system. Besides that this was a decent asteriods clone with no frills at all.
i've played many games like this little space shooter game, especially with the screen doing from the top to the bottom.
I liked it...
This replacing Hairy Bullets Asteroids on my Favorites! >=D
Ok, not bad, but not something i could keep focused on for a while so heres some suggestions.
1. The shooting sound effect is annoying. Please change it.
2. Try adding some interchangable graphics sets, so u could play on classic mode with the old atari style graphics, or other types.
3. Add some more levels, powerups, more varied types of asteriod, weapons, etc.
4. Carnage! This game could really benefit from some really good explosions and stuff. Physics!
5. If ure feeling adventurous, try adding a story to go with the game.
Well its not a bad first effort. But try some of these things and see if you can improve it!
Return of an old game
It was a good submission but...it was Asteriods. With nothing added from what I saw except a new, flashy look to it. Graphics were pretty good overall, but the sound. I realize you tried to make it "Asteriods" but jeeze. UFO = Deaf. Nice, but something new added to it could make it a little more fun.
A physics puzzler that will really make you think!
Classic arcade shooter with awesome special attacks!!
Arcade gameplay meets mental calculation!
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.