Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
5 months in the making. And I finished it last night. I can't believe it. THE WAIT IS OVER!
1.7 megs. Audio made it jump, and yes it is compressed.
Known bug list:
1. Walking Cycle shadows show the hands when faded out, as though the body is transparent.
2. Blood splats over-lap parts of the background.
3. Areku moves too fast in 2 sections of the Flash.
4. (Pointed out to me.) The rebels do not play their walking cycle, they just glide across.
The very end battle was like 1 secound long. also it was very slow
Yeahhh the number's are right.....
I know it's a cartoon but I'm gonna be anal.....
1) If you're not Japanese don't try to make up a name for anything
2) Since when are ninja clans residing in the U.S.
Because of these lil things I couldn't watch all of this cartoon....hate me if you want!
1. I used an English-to-Japanese name translator.
2. THIS WAS IN JAPAN!!! THE GALIS TOOK OVER JAPAN!
a little too slow for me. i was looking for a little more excitement
Ninjas are cool
Hey, no arms, no legs, no problem......cept well the ending seemed incomplete, and the voice in the begining was slow....I was dissappointed a little, but this is still a sweet flash.
but not really my style
it wasn't a very good motion, that made it a bit slow
guy drains his main vein.
The first episode of my original anime
Two Men Fight to the Death!
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.