Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
This is a movie I made for modern authors, nothin special, just highlighting some main events of 1882-88. I dont expect this to last long, but maybe it will. Thnx Leave a review plz....
Nice list of facts, but horrible horrible cartoon.
The single refreshing aspect of this Flash was the informativeness of the cartoon, but the animation itself was awful.
Here's how to improve it:
* Spend more time on the graphics, give it a little bit more detail, reality, and depth
* Play around with the color saturation instead of having so many completely bright hues
* Give your characters real mouths -- squishing a line up and down does not make for believable dialogue
* Buy a good mic, or at least don't breathe directly into the mic. Almost every line filled with "HGHGHHH!" wind noises.
* Try better voice acting. Practically every sentence was mumbled and it stated in a really boring, monotonous voice.
* Get better jokes. It just...wasn't...funny. At all.
You've got potential; don't let the harsh review get you down.
OK, Cody...you have to take the next step!
This is, like, your fourth movie now.
You have better than average artistic ability, and you seem to have a decent sense of humor.
NOW, you just need to score a sound effects disk, tighten up your work a little bit (this movie was a tad slow) and you are in business.
I KNOW that you are capable of putting out some killer movies that win awards....LET'S SEE IT!
Kinda boring.. not much to it... slow-paced.. ick.
It's not really that great.
It's pretty boring. I don't really like it.
You can do better things with your time... that was weak.
After being exiled, the mysterious "Valdoros" must contend with home invaders
Tape One of a pixel animated Horror anthology series.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.