00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

4DottorTette7 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Speaking french is sexy

2,920 Views | 35 Replies

Speaking french is sexy 2008-11-29 06:47:52

Wait... why is that?
I don't get that cliché. Since when are the french supposed to have anything to do with love or being better lovers?

One second they're arrogant, cowardly and smelly, and the next they're really desirable to women?

Did you ever see that in movies or on tv? A woman who doesn't speak french gets all wooed by some dipshit who's learned 5 sentences of Beaudelaire?

Why? Why is that hot?
Ooooooh, I can't understand anything you're saying! How hot! Please, whisper to me in Klingon, you'll turn me on!

People are stupid.

BBS Signature

Response to Speaking french is sexy 2008-11-29 06:49:38

That's right they are.

wat

Response to Speaking french is sexy 2008-11-29 06:59:29

Voulez vous me couchez avec mois, se soir?

LOOOL

For people who dont speak french, go on an online translater.

Response to Speaking french is sexy 2008-11-29 07:02:36

At 11/29/08 06:47 AM, poxpower wrote: People are stupid.

Just this...
Also the accent is gay and it pisses me off...

Response to Speaking french is sexy 2008-11-29 07:11:52

Sexy? Moi? Mais merci beaucoup!

Videogames are my favorite videogames

BBS Signature

Response to Speaking french is sexy 2008-11-29 07:24:40

I'm a girl and that accent makes me want to hit someone, it really does. It's just so... What's the word? Prissy? Fluffy? Homosexual? I don't know, it's just annoying!

You conniving, randy, bogus-Oriental old queen! Your record sleeves are better than your songs!

BBS Signature

Response to Speaking french is sexy 2008-11-29 07:40:31

J'adore du francais, c'est tres sexe. Moi et mon sexe horse polair j'adore francais.

Thats about all I know. My mate who used to live in France taught me how to say I love you, you sexy polar bear and I am hung like a horse in french.

Both usefull sentences :D

The Zombies - They are coming! - Got a Zombie plan? - PM me,,, just incase... - When the infection comes, I will be ready...

BBS Signature

Response to Speaking french is sexy 2008-11-29 07:47:18

At 11/29/08 06:47 AM, poxpower wrote: Wait... why is that?
I don't get that cliché. Since when are the french supposed to have anything to do with love or being better lovers?

:...........

Thats what I been saying for years?

I love hunting for Blam points!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Speaking french is sexy 2008-11-29 08:03:01

Although I can't say listening to a French woman grunt doesn't make my cock burst out of my trousers, I can say that Russian accents > French accents

my opinion = fact

BBS Signature

Response to Speaking french is sexy 2008-11-29 08:49:21

The only funny thing about French is you can swear at people and it STILL sounds fancy.

I mean ''vous êtes une putain'' sounds a lot better than ''you're a whore'', right? Anyways, I never really understood why French turns women on. :(

Meh.

BBS Signature

Response to Speaking french is sexy 2008-11-29 09:08:01

I hate French and I'm semi French-speaking. The language and it's tone just pisses me off to no end, I actually get pissed off when my mom or dad says something in French it is just the most annoying language ever. And it really pisses me off when people say French is sexy/the language of love, it makes my fucking blood boil!
Sorry just had to get that off my chest.

ROOTS ROCK REGGAE

BBS Signature

Response to Speaking french is sexy 2008-11-29 09:09:11

People are stupid.

Welcome to the fold!

Response to Speaking french is sexy 2008-11-29 09:24:33

It's just the accent.

Sadly the guy could be saying "I'm going to rape you in your sleep tonight and kill you and rape you again."

Pff, women.

Response to Speaking french is sexy 2008-11-29 09:24:33

What about the Merovingian from the Matrix. That guy was a fucking stud.

S&Box, the game Facepunch Studio have been working on.

BBS Signature

Response to Speaking french is sexy 2008-11-29 09:28:53

Usually the said stereotypical dipshit is also wearing a really expensive suit and just finished paying for a $300 meal, in Paris, under a starry twilight.

Self-published fiction: Mostly Lies

Response to Speaking french is sexy 2008-11-29 09:33:01

At 11/29/08 08:03 AM, Dsmano wrote: Although I can't say listening to a French woman grunt doesn't make my cock burst out of my trousers, I can say that Russian accents > French accents

Yes, definately.
Russians have only cool stereotypes like being drunk all the time or being obedient and overly violent and strict.
That's hella hot on a dominatrix.

Which reminds me

Speaking french is sexy

BBS Signature

Response to Speaking french is sexy 2008-11-29 09:33:54

All latin based languages sound sexy. From french to portuguese they all sound enticing.

Response to Speaking french is sexy 2008-11-29 09:34:57

Personally I think a fit french girl who speaks french is very hot. I don't know why, I just think the pronounciation of the language is really nice, sort of.. I duno I can't put my finger on it. I mean also it is meant to be the language of love and all that.

BBS Signature

Response to Speaking french is sexy 2008-11-29 09:39:02

It has to do with the exoticism of it and it applies to every European from an American point of view. Many North Americans have never gone to Europe and so view it as a fantasy land of romance and passion. When they meet someone from France, he represents the exotic and unknown and that's sexy!

BBS Signature

Response to Speaking french is sexy 2008-11-29 09:48:47

French people sounds like Japanese with stuffed noses.
Gay.

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.

BBS Signature

Response to Speaking french is sexy 2008-11-29 09:57:24

What's up with people saying everything in German sounds angry?

It's just one of those things, but I wouldn't put past you to bitch and moan about everyday stuff no-one really gives a shit about.

I don't take revenue from my profile.

TV Tropes Wiki

BBS Signature

Response to Speaking french is sexy 2008-11-30 13:05:56

At 11/29/08 06:47 AM, poxpower wrote: Wait... why is that?

I think you're pushing it too far. It doesn't matter where a person comes from. :|

Response to Speaking french is sexy 2008-11-30 13:07:46

At 11/29/08 06:47 AM, poxpower wrote: a lot...

says the silly french canadian... lol... irony

DevourerJay~Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

BBS Signature

Response to Speaking french is sexy 2008-11-30 13:09:29

After learning french for five years at school, i can concur, it is not sexy.

BBS Signature

Response to Speaking french is sexy 2008-11-30 13:09:42

At 11/29/08 06:50 AM, BigFuzzyKitten wrote: Three words. Pepe Le Pew.

Yeah. Also all the ladies loved Napolean.

He's not really short. He was like 6'1 I believe.

BBS Signature

Response to Speaking french is sexy 2008-11-30 13:12:00

At 11/29/08 07:40 AM, CptBonbon wrote: J'adore du francais, c'est tres sexe. Moi et mon sexe horse polair j'adore francais.

I'm a french canadian. I can speak English and French with no accent at all, and truly, I prefer English. By the way, guy I quoted, you just said your dick was a polar bear.

Response to Speaking french is sexy 2008-11-30 13:13:38

Guess you people are retarded. Just like a song, different languages appeal to people differently. French is smooth and sexy, just by how it sounds. Just like German is "manly", just like Chinese is "fucking weird", etc etc...

<3

BBS Signature

Response to Speaking french is sexy 2008-11-30 13:16:41

I always say that the French are pussies. Almost got their asses kicked by the Germans in both World Wars. We saved their ass in WWII.

Check out the flaming atom forums! A growing community of youtubers, with interesting discussions and a minecraft server. http://forum.flamingatom.com/index/

BBS Signature

Response to Speaking french is sexy 2008-11-30 13:19:05

French girl to me: "Vous sentez comme chie vous sait cela ? Juste le séjour loin de vous la personne non bonne et peu attrayante qui ne reviendra jamais à n'importe quoi dans la vie."

Me: "I have no idea what you just said but it sounded very erotic and sexual."

lol :D

If I could play any instrument ever in the world it would probably be a KazooKeylele.

Yeah. It gets all the ladies :D

BBS Signature

Response to Speaking french is sexy 2008-11-30 13:44:49

I think Russian sounds a lot more sexier than french.
Though french can be kinda sexy at times?

Follow my Artstigram

BBS Signature