00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Rott1ngBra1n just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Looking for a good flash animator!

711 Views | 13 Replies

Hello all!

This is the first time that I have actually been ON the forums. I mostly just watch the wicked cool animations and wish I could animate... but that is beside the point.

I run a video game website and want to get more people involved. We have a pretty good following despite how long we have been online.

I need an animator or animators depending on how good... to create flash animations.

Not to worry we will take care of the script writing, voice acting, and ideas. We just need animators to animate and edit the videos.

PM me or email me at xboxccpm@gmail.com for more details.

Response to Looking for a good flash animator! 2008-11-28 05:54:54

OH I almost forgot.

Of the selected animator(s) we will be paying them to do this if we like what we see.

Response to Looking for a good flash animator! 2008-11-28 06:01:54

Hi guys I'm a scam artist.
Please present your art to me so I may judge it and possibly hire you to do graphics for a game.
I claim I can pay you but I really cant.

</thread>

Response to Looking for a good flash animator! 2008-11-28 06:04:57

Hey, like you should post this in the flash forums.Uh.

Sex.

Response to Looking for a good flash animator! 2008-11-28 06:08:44

At 11/28/08 06:04 AM, bananasrus09 wrote: Hey, like you should post this in the flash forums.Uh.

Please dont direct these people to other forums where they can try to swindle MORE people into doing their work for them.

Response to Looking for a good flash animator! 2008-11-28 06:11:46

At 11/28/08 06:08 AM, ZekeySpaceyLizard wrote:
At 11/28/08 06:04 AM, bananasrus09 wrote: Hey, like you should post this in the flash forums.Uh.
Please dont direct these people to other forums where they can try to swindle MORE people into doing their work for them.

My bad!
This is a first for me. Scammers? And how exactly do they swindle suckers?

Sex.

Response to Looking for a good flash animator! 2008-11-28 06:26:01

At 11/28/08 06:11 AM, bananasrus09 wrote:
My bad!
This is a first for me. Scammers? And how exactly do they swindle suckers?

It happens quite often.

They lead you in. Talk about sweet deals.

And then two things happen:

a.) they never pay you but get you to do work for free. they use the excuse 'it will look good in yer demo reel' as a reason for you to work pro bono. whats sad is this often works

b.) they lead you on a wild goose chase to help them make whatever it is they are making. eventually they stop talking to you for no reason and they disappear off the internet. leaving you confused, and more often then not, with some unfinished garbage on your hands

Response to Looking for a good flash animator! 2008-11-28 06:29:55

Can you just die? We really don't need you for anything. I doubt someone wants a parasite right now.

I Have No Idea.

BBS Signature

Response to Looking for a good flash animator! 2008-11-28 06:36:30

Im sorta a good animator im just extra lazy. So ive never really done much to make a good animation.

Response to Looking for a good flash animator! 2008-11-28 06:40:15

At 11/28/08 05:53 AM, DefaultSetting wrote: I run a video game website and want to get more people involved. We have a pretty good following despite how long we have been online.

Link to your website, and proof that you run it, please.

BBS Mod, PM me if you have something to report.

BBS Signature

Response to Looking for a good flash animator! 2008-11-28 06:43:38

At 11/28/08 06:26 AM, ZekeySpaceyLizard wrote:
It happens quite often.

They lead you in. Talk about sweet deals.

And then two things happen:

a.) they never pay you but get you to do work for free. they use the excuse 'it will look good in yer demo reel' as a reason for you to work pro bono. whats sad is this often works

b.) they lead you on a wild goose chase to help them make whatever it is they are making. eventually they stop talking to you for no reason and they disappear off the internet. leaving you confused, and more often then not, with some unfinished garbage on your hands

Dude, that sucks! Some things never change...
Somebody should write a guide on how not to get suckered into this kind of crap.
Can't the mods lock this thread?

Sex.

Response to Looking for a good flash animator! 2008-11-28 06:46:19

At 11/28/08 06:43 AM, bananasrus09 wrote:

Nah.

The moderation staff here is pretty crappy. They're all asleep.

More than likely in the morning they will hit the "destroy thread" button which will delete the thread and probably ban all of us for several days.

lol

Response to Looking for a good flash animator! 2008-11-28 06:52:24

At 11/28/08 06:46 AM, ZekeySpaceyLizard wrote:
At 11/28/08 06:43 AM, bananasrus09 wrote:
Nah.

More than likely in the morning they will hit the "destroy thread" button which will delete the thread and probably ban all of us for several days.

lol

whaa? I didn't know about this whole thing and had some questions about it. Oh well, it'd be my first ban...and I was doing so good, being careful and such.

Sex.

Response to Looking for a good flash animator! 2008-11-28 06:55:43

At 11/28/08 06:46 AM, ZekeySpaceyLizard wrote:

BEHOLD MY POWERS.

BBS Signature