00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Need music for a 3D project

1,285 Views | 11 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Need music for a 3D project 2008-11-21 13:29:03

Hi, I am a student from college, and I am currently constructing a thesis project that will be shown to a theatre audience.

I am in need of an original videogame song, that is short, and will be incredibly catchy for the audience to hear. Looking for something that sounds 16 bit and or 32 bit.

I am also in need of 1 small sequence where there is japenese bhudist monk type of music. For this one, I do prefer orchestrated type.

Please note, that there could be a posibility that this short(if succesfully made) could be sent to multiple animation festivals, therefore there will be a mutually agreed contract in terms of rights in owenership of the music and so forth(just one, not ten XP).

Obviously I will put the persons name on the credits, and will reference if anyone is interested in your music, so it could potentially be a great way to get noticed.

If you are interested in doing one or the other (or both) or have questions please let me know by E-mailing me at bica_1@yahoo.com, or just posting here. Whatever is easier for you guys.

Thanks

Response to Need music for a 3D project 2008-11-22 11:23:45

Hi, thanks for the response. I wasn't sure if people where interested in this offer, so I didn't want to bother people by E-mailing them, and bothering them with "do you want to work on this?" But I guess you guys don't mind so I will XP

Anyways, thanks for the input, really appreciated <:D

Response to Need music for a 3D project 2008-11-22 11:57:00

no need to worry im your man i do loads of video game music just listen to my stuff i do all the great classics like castlevania legend of zelda final fantasy mario etc you might just find what your looking for.feel free to use my audio aslong as you give me credit ;0

Response to Need music for a 3D project 2008-11-22 18:07:26

thanks DBZ dude, I'll take a look at your work, and let you know

Response to Need music for a 3D project 2008-11-23 09:15:24

^^

Let me know if you interested, I can adapt and change the tune to your liking if so.

Want a review lemme know! Collab, remix, tips, whatever, just get in touch.

BBS Signature

Response to Need music for a 3D project 2008-11-23 12:08:33

Thanks everyone, I am in the process of looking around everyones work.

Please know that this could take some time(want to look at a lot of them), so please be patient. I will E-mail everyone who participated the results.

If anyone else is interested, the offer is still out there, so please don't hesitate to send me work.

To the ones that are contributing, I really appreciate it <:D

Response to Need music for a 3D project 2008-11-23 15:18:05

do they have to sound 8-bit ish? if so ill post a few

Response to Need music for a 3D project 2008-11-23 19:15:10

well, DBZ, essentially my thesis will involve a portable videogame device, that is somewhat old(compared to PSP or DS ect.), so I guess it has to sound like dated music. Also, most importantly it has to very catchy to the audience.

So an example would be something like mario(SNES or even N64)), or sonic. Something with a main theme, and is lighthearted and catchy at the same time. So I guess it doesn't have to be 8 bit, but something that shows age. I hope this helps.

Response to Need music for a 3D project 2008-11-24 00:30:55

do you have pictures or video footage of this theisis so maby a few of us can submit somthing new and original just for that project so that it might be easyier for you to pick somthing?

Response to Need music for a 3D project 2008-11-24 00:56:28

If i were you i would make my own music cause then you get way more credit and you can avoid people who ignored the presentation and come up to you like "Wow who made that music?"...that would suck =P. Anyways i would suggest MaestroRage for the classical stuffz hes pro at that.

Response to Need music for a 3D project 2008-11-24 13:07:59

ok then ill post a new mario theme and somthing else like f-zero i hope you enjoy them