00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Vilanael just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

fat red suited plumber collab

7,786 Views | 97 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

fat red suited plumber collab 2008-11-05 19:42:47

HEY!!!!

i had an idea a while ago for "mario funnehz"

the back ckalleys werent too pleased....

they told me to suck many guns

but i resisted with all my might, and i gave in

This is the fat red suited plumber collab!!!!

ONLY GOOD SATIRIC PARTS WILL BE ACCEPTED (but dont put TOO much effort in please :P)

24 fps
BG: white
DIM: 400x300
add your own music and sound
PLEASE REFRAIN FROM SPRITES AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE!!!!! (thier not banned, but please dont use them :P)
gay jokes are acceptable if used in a satiric way
this is going to be rated AO, so do ANYTHING YOU WANT TO!!!
DO NOT REFERENCE METAL GEAR FUNNIES IN ANY WAY!!!! (but you can kind of edge towards it!)

i will be accepting a minimum of 15 parts. by 15, i will set the due date.

i have 5 parts so far (from skype, my userpage, and other recources)

THERE IS NO LIMIT! SO CREATE ALL YOU WANT!!!!

any parts judged as spam will be rejected (I MEAN IT)

SO MAKE FUN OF THAT SHROOM EATING ITALIAN WORKING MAN NOW!

HI HOW ARE YOU?

Response to fat red suited plumber collab 2008-11-05 20:10:44

Sup.

Response to fat red suited plumber collab 2008-11-05 20:14:03

i'm sorry i don't get it what are we supose to be animating about?

Response to fat red suited plumber collab 2008-11-05 20:15:18

At 11/5/08 08:14 PM, CrustySheet wrote: i'm sorry i don't get it what are we supose to be animating about?

Mario you snackbar.

Response to fat red suited plumber collab 2008-11-11 23:26:26

i'll join, and also, uuuuuuuuhhhhhh, if i get in, can i be on the left panel so it shows up on my page?!!!!!!!

Event Horizon Collab, Join Now!

BBS Signature

Response to fat red suited plumber collab 2008-11-12 17:06:38

At 11/11/08 11:26 PM, micthementalmonkey wrote: i'll join, and also, uuuuuuuuhhhhhh, if i get in, can i be on the left panel so it shows up on my page?!!!!!!!

wellll..... if your part is good enough :D ill co author those who deserve it :D

also

PWNAGE ON AN EPIC SCALE WITH THE PIC LOL

but i will co author those who worked the hardest and had a good idea about what was going on :D

great question (and job... sorry, couldnt resist :P)

also, i posted the king mah boi :D

HI HOW ARE YOU?

Response to fat red suited plumber collab 2008-11-12 17:08:15

At 11/12/08 12:22 AM, UpInTheDC wrote: I'll join

ok, make it awesome and dont slack off :D

please have some fun with it too :D (remember, if you dont like it, no one else will)

HI HOW ARE YOU?

Response to fat red suited plumber collab 2008-11-12 22:40:47

I have no words to describe how bad is this flash going to be.

BBS Signature

Response to fat red suited plumber collab 2008-11-13 21:12:03

At 11/12/08 10:40 PM, Emanhattan wrote: I have no words to describe how bad is this flash going to be.

i have no words about how much of a hater you are.

why dont you just stay out of this flashes way?

please

all you have done so far is flame me, be a douchebag for no specific reason, and insult this flash

what is this flash possibly going to do to hurt you in any way???

all that matters is that it is a flash expressing satire upon mario.

the point is to show how overused the same character is in soo many different ways.

IT WILL NOT BE ANYTHING LIKE THE PREVIEW, I PROMISE.

stop hating

your assasination machine,

Dante~~

PS: I WOULD NOT LIKE TO FUCK YOU HERE! OR HERE!!!

HI HOW ARE YOU?

Response to fat red suited plumber collab 2008-11-13 21:30:41

hah. you know what? you are absolutelly right for once.

Good luck on this thing. Please call me 2 days after finishing it or so when you regret having made it.

BBS Signature

Response to fat red suited plumber collab 2008-11-14 00:12:11

At 11/13/08 09:30 PM, Emanhattan wrote: hah. you know what? you are absolutelly right for once.

Good luck on this thing. Please call me 2 days after finishing it or so when you regret having made it.

I'm sry, but I gotta agree with the hattan with this one... Doesn't seem like the greatest idea for a collab now does it?

I can't tell if you're joking, because you never use emoticons. ~ SolidToad

BBS Signature

Response to fat red suited plumber collab 2008-11-14 21:36:12

AAAAAAAHHHAHAHA!!!

I agree that it's most likely going to be a piece of shit... I agree that this Idea has been beaten and raped to death...

I understand that lots of people are going to try to lower our batting average because they despise Mario with such passion. But I also know that the people joining aren't doing this to be popular-

It's just for fun, that's it! I haven't submitted in a while, I've never joined a collab, I really want to be a part of something that I literally had no stress in making, and hell, maybe even enjoy it for a change!

We may not please a lot of people, or get any trophies but god damn it... we are doing what we love doing, even if nobody understands it... once you haters are out of junior high mode, maybe you will understand what it means to truly have fun with your fellow friends/animations.

You may now bitch and whine and disagree with me!

BBS Signature

Response to fat red suited plumber collab 2008-11-15 12:24:48

At 11/14/08 09:36 PM, Dylawrence wrote:
I agree that it's most likely going to be a piece of shit... I agree that this Idea has been beaten and raped to death...

Keep that in mind.

I understand that lots of people are going to try to lower our batting average because they despise Mario with such passion. But I also know that the people joining aren't doing this to be popular-

They are joining to be popular, they will just fail at it.

It's just for fun, that's it! I haven't submitted in a while, I've never joined a collab, I really want to be a part of something that I literally had no stress in making, and hell, maybe even enjoy it for a change!

ya sure man. you probably have no idea of the background of this atrocity.

We may not please a lot of people, or get any trophies but god damn it... we are doing what we love doing, even if nobody understands it... once you haters are out of junior high mode, maybe you will understand what it means to truly have fun with your fellow friends/animations.

Im not attacking you people for the fun of this. the problem is the failiure this collab represents. in fact, this collab is the representation of what metal gear funnyes stands for "welcome to year 2008 where any untalented shmuck can pick a copy of adobe flash...."

And you people ARE in real mario collabs and have no credibility whatsoever.

You may now bitch and whine and disagree with me!

(LMAO NOW IM SAVED OF ANY COMMENTS PEOPLE MIGHT SAY LOLOLOL)

BBS Signature

Response to fat red suited plumber collab 2008-11-15 23:20:02

At 11/15/08 12:24 PM, Emanhattan wrote:
They are joining to be popular, they will just fail at it.

Then why do you care so much? if they really are doing it to be popular then I feel sorry for them, and I guess that makes me wrong about them...

but since I know for a fact that I won't gain popularity... perhaps even lose popularity, and I'm still doing it... isn't that proof enough that this isn't exactly as big a deal as you're making it?

:you probably have no idea of the background of this atrocity.

well you got me there... I'm guessing it has something to do with the originality factor, and the low effort thing, and maybe the fact that Mario is despised when it comes to flashes... and perhaps something to do with the same message as Metal gear funnies...

but if there is a deeper more personal meaning then yeah I'm kinda in the dark. (not sarcasm)

Im not attacking you people for the fun of this.

But that's all it is... JUST FOR FUN! That's it... we pick a theme (Mario) pick a purpose (Satiric and Hippocratic references) and it's all just for fun! So there is no other reason to attack us =)

:this collab is the representation of what metal gear funnyes stands for "welcome to year 2008 where any untalented shmuck can pick a copy of adobe flash...."

... EXACTLY!!! Listen to yourself! We expect to be popular by using the same concept as a flash with a score of 1.98 just with a different theme? STOP CONTRADICTING YOURSELF you manly hunk of stubborn rage ;D

And really? you think this is THE flash that makes everyone realize that flash animation is going downhill? THIS is the one that people will first suddenly realize that there are a lot of over-rated crappy video game flashes out there? granted it helps... but "THE representation?" C'mon man!

...Um... what? Not all of us... not yet. But I can see why you have a problem with video game flashes? because that only adds to the whole "any untalented shmuck can pick a copy of adobe flash" logic.

it adds no effort in originality, or real work, like a sprite animation... but you can't seriously tell me that you've never thought video game flashes or sprite flashes aren't entertaining to you...

(LMAO NOW IM SAVED OF ANY COMMENTS PEOPLE MIGHT SAY LOLOLOL) Burn XD

God damn you're good... making observations and analyzing the reason of what it truly means... you could really make a good satire flash with that noggin... and since the majority of your flashes just HAPPEN to be about video games, just pick a video game theme for it... hey why not do a collab since spriteTV was such a hit...

But I wouldn't want you to work too hard on it, so just have fun with it. make it as crappy as you want, but please do have courtesy for real flash artists, and keep it relevant :D

kinda like metal gear funnies, and I know you know what I'm talking about because that's on your top favorite flash... go ahead and make it 400x300, 24fps, BG white

& remember, it's not about popularity, it's about fun!

BBS Signature

Response to fat red suited plumber collab 2008-11-16 00:47:23

At 11/15/08 11:20 PM, Dylawrence wrote:
well you got me there... I'm guessing it has something to do with the originality factor, and the low effort thing, and maybe the fact that Mario is despised when it comes to flashes... and perhaps something to do with the same message as Metal gear funnies...

but if there is a deeper more personal meaning then yeah I'm kinda in the dark. (not sarcasm)

Have you ever seen metal gear funnyes my dear sir?

But that's all it is... JUST FOR FUN!

I wish you people could stop saying this as if you were exempt from all criticism. do you know the meaning of RIP OFF?

this collab is the representation of what metal gear funnyes stands for "welcome to year 2008 where any untalented shmuck can pick a copy of adobe flash...."
... EXACTLY!!! Listen to yourself! We expect to be popular by using the same concept as a flash with a score of 1.98 just with a different theme? STOP CONTRADICTING YOURSELF you manly hunk of stubborn rage ;D

I have to make a frontpage post about this statement soon.

Metal gear funnyes had a score of 1.98 because it directly attacks the users in newgrounds and
reflects the lame choies people take when it comes to art an animation in this site.

And really? you think this is THE flash that makes everyone realize that flash animation is going downhill? THIS is the one that people will first suddenly realize that there are a lot of over-rated crappy video game flashes out there? granted it helps... but "THE representation?" C'mon man!

No I dont think any of that, you missed to see my point, I only think it is a crappy ripoff of a LOW SCORING YET VERY POPULAR AND CONTROVERSIAL collab and dante just changed the name to hide the shame of it. this collab wants to be popular and controversial even tough there is hardly anything satirical in it.

...Um... what? Not all of us... not yet.

paperbat
(who by the way is my friend and I cant believe he wants to be in this)

But I can see why you have a problem with video game flashes? because that only adds to the whole "any untalented shmuck can pick a copy of adobe flash" logic.
it adds no effort in originality, or real work, like a sprite animation... but you can't seriously tell me that you've never thought video game flashes or sprite flashes aren't entertaining to you...

They are entretaining, but they are also overrated and I know it. this has nothing to do with the topic tough. I dont have a problem with videogame flashes, I have problems with ripoffs like this thats all.

God damn you're good... making observations and analyzing the reason of what it truly means... you could really make a good satire flash with that noggin...

I am in a satire collab. is cooking up real good.

and since the majority of your flashes just HAPPEN to be about video games, just pick a video game theme for it... hey why not do a collab since spriteTV was such a hit...

hahaha. I never mentioned anything against videogame parody flashes so far. What I attack is people that make satires of the same shit they make like if they were defending anyhting in particular.

Also, and thanks for bringing that up, sprite tv 3 was bull shit and I realized that the moment I ended up watching it.

please do have courtesy for real flash artists

this

kinda like metal gear funnies, and I know you know what I'm talking about because that's on your top favorite flash... go ahead and make it 400x300, 24fps, BG white

LOL

I dont believe you do this for popularity. but dante is.

BBS Signature

Response to fat red suited plumber collab 2008-11-16 03:07:26

Wow... I didn't realize of how much a douche I made myself sound like...

Sorry if I made myself out to be an enraged drunk... but I fully understand where you're coming from now! I guess I misinterpreted what this whole thing is about...

Yes... it's a ripoff... the Idea is already done... and if we make this... it will stand against everything that the original has worked so hard to show us... (not sarcasm)

I was under the impression that it was just a group of kids, taking it easy, no stress, no worries... using an Idea, slapping a new cover on it, and give different scenarios.

I was thinking this was just another video game parody, and started ranting off about why I think you're wrong and I'm right... without really trying to see it at your angle...

I totally get it now, and I know this is just going to go in circle's if I try to make this point but... Please, just try to see it from my level, of all the points I've made, and the reasons why people are into this... there's got to be one thing that makes you say "I see where you're coming from" but I know that won't change your opinion, because in a way... we're both right!

Of all the shit I've said... I'm going to play the part of 'Mr. Contradicting Bags' and stay in the collab... I will submit what I originally thought it was about... and hopefully, the message will be a little more clear. And to everybody that this collab offends... no hard feelings, and don't take it too in depth to allegories and references. Because at the end of the day... It's just a fucking flash!

BBS Signature

Response to fat red suited plumber collab 2008-11-17 19:47:06

At 11/16/08 12:47 AM, Emanhattan wrote:
At 11/15/08 11:20 PM, Dylawrence wrote:

Have you ever seen metal gear funnyes my dear sir?

But that's all it is... JUST FOR FUN!
I wish you people could stop saying this as if you were exempt from all criticism. do you know the meaning of RIP OFF?

this collab is the representation of what metal gear funnyes stands for "welcome to year 2008 where any untalented shmuck can pick a copy of adobe flash...."
I have to make a frontpage post about this statement soon.

Metal gear funnyes had a score of 1.98 because it directly attacks the users in newgrounds and
reflects the lame choies people take when it comes to art an animation in this site.

No I dont think any of that, you missed to see my point, I only think it is a crappy ripoff of a LOW SCORING YET VERY POPULAR AND CONTROVERSIAL collab and dante just changed the name to hide the shame of it. this collab wants to be popular and controversial even tough there is hardly anything satirical in it.

...Um... what? Not all of us... not yet.
paperbat
(who by the way is my friend and I cant believe he wants to be in this)

But I can see why you have a problem with video game flashes? because that only adds to the whole "any untalented shmuck can pick a copy of adobe flash" logic.
They are entretaining, but they are also overrated and I know it. this has nothing to do with the topic tough. I dont have a problem with videogame flashes, I have problems with ripoffs like this thats all.

God damn you're good... making observations and analyzing the reason of what it truly means... you could really make a good satire flash with that noggin...
I am in a satire collab. is cooking up real good.

and since the majority of your flashes just HAPPEN to be about video games, just pick a video game theme for it... hey why not do a collab since spriteTV was such a hit...
hahaha. I never mentioned anything against videogame parody flashes so far. What I attack is people that make satires of the same shit they make like if they were defending anyhting in particular.

Also, and thanks for bringing that up, sprite tv 3 was bull shit and I realized that the moment I ended up watching it.

please do have courtesy for real flash artists
this

LOL

I dont believe you do this for popularity. but dante is.

RIP OFF????

RIP OF!!!????

THIS MY GOOD SIR IS THE FAT RED SUITED PLUMBER COLLAB, NOT MARIO FUNNIES >:(

AND NO, THIS IS COMPLETELY FOR FUN! I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT POPULARITY (may i remind you about how much i hate my most popular flash "metroid awesome"???)

also, a spriter who makes poop and party boy jokes constantly is devoid of any origionality (especially when you use them only in video game parodies which are sprite movies).

i know you have started drawing, and i respect that,

BUT STOP THINKING THIS IS A POPULAR RACE!!!!

did i ever say so?

no.

no i diddnt

and you should look for your facts before you actually respond wisely.

and i dont hate you like you hate me hockypants!

AND I STILL WOULD NOT LIKE TO FUCK YOU HERE! OR HERE!!!

HI HOW ARE YOU?

Response to fat red suited plumber collab 2008-11-17 22:48:25

At 11/17/08 07:47 PM, dante224 wrote:

. . . . . .

BBS Signature

Response to fat red suited plumber collab 2008-11-18 20:39:03

At 11/17/08 10:48 PM, Emanhattan wrote:
At 11/17/08 07:47 PM, dante224 wrote:
. . . . . .

you have no idea how hard im laughing at the post XD

your fucking hilarious!!! XD (not joking)

HI HOW ARE YOU?

Response to fat red suited plumber collab 2008-11-18 22:27:12

i'll be taking my place in this collab

Response to fat red suited plumber collab 2008-11-18 22:31:13

yes!

you WILL >:(

(insert brainwashing here lolz)

you will be awesome in this!

HI HOW ARE YOU?

Response to fat red suited plumber collab 2008-11-18 22:40:41

Too much bullshit in this thread. Its on the verge of being locked. As the head of the collab you should work on keeping the project going and the morale up. Not picking fights with people who come in and spew hate. Set an example.

None

BBS Signature

Response to fat red suited plumber collab 2008-11-18 23:03:04

At 11/18/08 10:40 PM, Luis wrote: Too much bullshit in this thread. Its on the verge of being locked. As the head of the collab you should work on keeping the project going and the morale up. Not picking fights with people who come in and spew hate. Set an example.

ok

im not fighting with eman luis, please dont prosecute

i was explaining a point to everyone

also, i love the participants in this collab, i dont see how im being immoral

and if you mean the little posts i make in respose to some people, they are just for fun, not actually a huge deal (such as the king)

please dont lock this luis!

HI HOW ARE YOU?

Response to fat red suited plumber collab 2008-11-18 23:28:39

Is duh fat red suited plumber by any chance Mario?

BBS Signature

Response to fat red suited plumber collab 2008-11-19 00:04:19

At 11/18/08 11:28 PM, Rudy wrote: Is duh fat red suited plumber by any chance Mario?

no! it's obviously some other fat, italian plumber who just happens to wear a red suit and has a brother with a green one. Doy. Think about it next time!

lol

Hey yo

Response to fat red suited plumber collab 2008-11-19 17:35:34

At 11/19/08 12:04 AM, Alpharius120 wrote:
At 11/18/08 11:28 PM, Rudy wrote: Is duh fat red suited plumber by any chance Mario?
no! it's obviously some other fat, italian plumber who just happens to wear a red suit and has a brother with a green one. Doy. Think about it next time!
lol

yeah, there is some OTHER red guy with a brother named

WEEGEEEEE!

who stares.....

XP

ALSO

im planning on about 25 parts actually being in this collab.... 15 is the minimum and 25 will be a good stopping point

of course, once i get 15, ill most certainly make a due date for all of you.

whatcha think?

HI HOW ARE YOU?

Response to fat red suited plumber collab 2008-11-30 02:01:37

This thread is kinda.....dead....may I join?

dude

Response to fat red suited plumber collab 2008-12-02 03:36:30

Well, i don´t care much about popularity or whatever stuff... I´ve never done something "serious" on flash, but i would love to join :D

Just remind, that i´m a friggin n00b, but i will try my best :D

Now, what should i do...?

"Resurrect, you idiot, resurrect! Is it money? Is that what you want!?"

Response to fat red suited plumber collab 2008-12-02 07:17:08

ya know what? I guess I'll join this.

I... am... god!!!!!! No, not really.

BBS Signature

Response to fat red suited plumber collab 2008-12-02 18:37:58

Dante, people want to join, so get your fat ass back in here!