00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Yevs just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

"Weird" Al Yankovic Club

151,412 Views | 2,370 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to "Weird" Al Yankovic Club 2007-07-09 05:20:36

is ugly girl from wierd al because it isn't on his site

Response to "Weird" Al Yankovic Club 2007-07-09 16:38:22

At 7/7/07 03:50 AM, flashfrog wrote: my first weird al movie is there watch here :P
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/387019

I might get around to leaving a review for this - You really need to concentrate on a few things like lip-sync (change the shape of the mouth, rather than just flashing a black elipse up over the face.) Also, learn where the breaks in the tunes are - the cross over to Slither by Velvet Revolver was completely missed and nothing changed at all (granted it's only a bridge, but it's the little things that make a big impact)

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to "Weird" Al Yankovic Club 2007-07-09 22:44:31

At 7/9/07 05:20 AM, flashfrog wrote: is ugly girl from wierd al because it isn't on his site

Ugly Girl is also not a Weird Al song, though it is fairly funny. The only thing I'm not too sure about is a very rare al cd that is for peter and the wolf (I think.) There is info about it on his site somewhere. Might be interesting to look into, hell I might try and find it on ebay or something.

Founder of the "Weird" Al club & Strong Badia. TMBG Club! MLP! Sig by: Ryan

Click the sig... YouTube My Let's Play Channel Game Sharks

BBS Signature

Response to "Weird" Al Yankovic Club 2007-07-10 10:52:41

Yeah, Ugly Girl definatly isn't a Weird Al song... it's not bad, though... :S

Response to "Weird" Al Yankovic Club 2007-07-10 13:29:25

At 7/7/07 03:50 AM, flashfrog wrote:
i hope it comes in :)

Uh-ooooooooh... it's not there anymore! :o Sorry! :(

Response to "Weird" Al Yankovic Club 2007-07-10 13:31:51

heck yeah wierd al rocks i wanna join!!!!!!!

Response to "Weird" Al Yankovic Club 2007-07-10 15:22:55

Yeah I want to join.

>.>
<.<

Pay no attention to my level 1 sign, I'm secretly lvl 60 (Sure you cant get that high, but you dont know that)

Response to "Weird" Al Yankovic Club 2007-07-11 01:18:50

There is a new flash for the hardware store song and it's currently on the front page. It was already added to the Al collection page. It is worth seeing so I suggest you check it out.

BBS Signature

Response to "Weird" Al Yankovic Club 2007-07-11 10:27:01

At 7/11/07 01:18 AM, Outlaw88 wrote: There is a new flash for the hardware store song and it's currently on the front page. It was already added to the Al collection page. It is worth seeing so I suggest you check it out.

I saw it, pretty cool.

Response to "Weird" Al Yankovic Club 2007-07-11 11:22:58

At 7/11/07 01:18 AM, Outlaw88 wrote: There is a new flash for the hardware store song and it's currently on the front page. It was already added to the Al collection page. It is worth seeing so I suggest you check it out.

Now we're really starting to see some great flash come through from the people who have seen the Wierd Al collection appear and think "I could do something for that"

A neat flash as well.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to "Weird" Al Yankovic Club 2007-07-11 12:55:19

At 7/11/07 11:26 AM, ZeroAsALimit wrote: Turns out my best mate has a credit card. This means I can pay him to buy merch for me! ^_^

Aweosme! Hope you get the stuff you want. Cool of your friend to go along with it too.

BBS Signature

Response to "Weird" Al Yankovic Club 2007-07-11 13:40:10

At 7/3/07 10:59 AM, Outlaw88 wrote:
At 7/3/07 08:47 AM, DemonCole wrote: Is really by Weird Al, or is it by someone else, because to me this sounds nothing like him.
Definatly not Weird Al. Just a really really crappy cover of that afroman song.

Thanks for clearin' that up. I hate when people lie, and say that there works Weird Al's. I don't know why they would even want to say that, and discredit themselves. lol!

DemonCole: Owner of the UFC Club

Co-owner of the: Horror club

Member of the YuYu Hakusho club, anime club, dbz club, Elder Scrolls Oblivion faction, and the Weird Al club

BBS Signature

Response to "Weird" Al Yankovic Club 2007-07-13 09:23:36

At 7/11/07 12:55 PM, Outlaw88 wrote:
At 7/11/07 11:26 AM, ZeroAsALimit wrote: Turns out my best mate has a credit card. This means I can pay him to buy merch for me! ^_^
Aweosme! Hope you get the stuff you want. Cool of your friend to go along with it too.

You've certainly got that friend trained well :P

Also, congratulations on 40k posts, ZAAL!

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to "Weird" Al Yankovic Club 2007-07-14 09:59:40

At 7/11/07 01:59 PM, ZeroAsALimit wrote: It would be a sweet investment. Al AND Wendy Carlos!

I haven't had a chance to look for it or gather info in it yet. I'm not even sure what's on it or anything.

BBS Signature

Response to "Weird" Al Yankovic Club 2007-07-18 01:26:11

This new design is killer. Still trying to figure everything out and also restore my stuff like sigs and stuff. Glad to see Al still has the featured spot.

BBS Signature

Response to "Weird" Al Yankovic Club 2007-07-18 08:45:41

At 7/18/07 01:26 AM, Outlaw88 wrote: This new design is killer. Still trying to figure everything out and also restore my stuff like sigs and stuff. Glad to see Al still has the featured spot.

Yeah and the Hardware store video made it up to 4th all time, which was nice :)

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to "Weird" Al Yankovic Club 2007-07-18 10:44:11

At 7/18/07 08:45 AM, Coop83 wrote: Yeah and the Hardware store video made it up to 4th all time, which was nice :)

I literally think that Weird Al flash was the best flash out of all of them in the Weird Al collection. The song is really catchy and some parts were funny and entertaining. :)

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to "Weird" Al Yankovic Club 2007-07-19 04:36:12

in the new design they dont show the most suggested in collections. that means it wold take even longer for my flash to be in collections :(

Response to "Weird" Al Yankovic Club 2007-07-21 10:11:29

At 7/18/07 10:44 AM, Seamonky wrote: I literally think that Weird Al flash was the best flash out of all of them in the Weird Al collection. The song is really catchy and some parts were funny and entertaining. :)

I just need to find myself some decently laid out lyrics for the chorus. It's starting to bug me.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to "Weird" Al Yankovic Club 2007-07-21 10:48:07

Isn't in the little booklet that comes with the CD? I haven't looked at it for a while so I don't remember.

BBS Signature

Response to "Weird" Al Yankovic Club 2007-07-21 11:40:23

At 7/21/07 10:11 AM, Coop83 wrote: I just need to find myself some decently laid out lyrics for the chorus. It's starting to bug me.

I usually just listen to the music a couple of times and thenI learn the lyrics quite fast. I just want to learn the lyrics at the fast part of the Hardware Store. So many appliances and tools. XD

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to "Weird" Al Yankovic Club 2007-07-21 12:03:59

At 7/21/07 10:48 AM, Outlaw88 wrote: Isn't in the little booklet that comes with the CD? I haven't looked at it for a while so I don't remember.

I don't have the CD - I'm just watching the flash repeatedly and can't be arsed to spend my inheritance on the CD yet, I need to sort out a new vehicle.

At 7/21/07 11:40 AM, Seamonky wrote: I usually just listen to the music a couple of times and thenI learn the lyrics quite fast. I just want to learn the lyrics at the fast part of the Hardware Store. So many appliances and tools. XD

Most of the lyrics have made their way into my brain, but the chorus line (I'm going, yes I'm going.....) is difficult to pick out, as well as the tools. Fortunately the author has added them at the bottom, so the only problem is that one of the illustrations says "read it", so I fuck that line up :P

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to "Weird" Al Yankovic Club 2007-07-24 07:51:33

Can I join? :p

Anyway, the bridge from Hardware Store is killing me. I can only reach 'jumper cables' before I run out of breath. That bridge from 'Your Horoscope For Today' is quite easy though.

Response to "Weird" Al Yankovic Club 2007-07-24 07:58:19

I might be going to a Weird Al concert very sortly. I believe it is August 5th. I can't wait!

DemonCole: Owner of the UFC Club

Co-owner of the: Horror club

Member of the YuYu Hakusho club, anime club, dbz club, Elder Scrolls Oblivion faction, and the Weird Al club

BBS Signature

Response to "Weird" Al Yankovic Club 2007-07-24 08:19:42

At 7/24/07 07:51 AM, Dragital wrote: Can I join? :p

Sure, welcome aboard :)

Anyway, the bridge from Hardware Store is killing me. I can only reach 'jumper cables' before I run out of breath. That bridge from 'Your Horoscope For Today' is quite easy though.

Horoscope is easy, because it's a lot shorter for one.

Now you may find this inconceivable,
Or at the least a bit unlikely,
That the relative position of the planets and the stars,
Could have a special deep significance, or meaning,
That exclusively applies to only you.
But let me give my assurance that these forcasts and predictions,
Are all based on solid scientific documented evidence.
So you would have to be some kind of moron not to realise
That every single one of them was absolutely true.
Where was I?
LIBRA!

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to "Weird" Al Yankovic Club 2007-07-24 11:26:12

I'd like to see Al perfom hardware store live to see how he does it. There is no human way to go through all those tools without taking a breath so he must have some method of doing it.

BBS Signature

Response to "Weird" Al Yankovic Club 2007-07-25 15:42:37

At 7/24/07 11:26 AM, Outlaw88 wrote: I'd like to see Al perfom hardware store live to see how he does it. There is no human way to go through all those tools without taking a breath so he must have some method of doing it.

Breathing exercises and miming in the middle :P

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to "Weird" Al Yankovic Club 2007-07-26 10:13:23

At 7/25/07 03:42 PM, Coop83 wrote:
At 7/24/07 11:26 AM, Outlaw88 wrote: I'd like to see Al perfom hardware store live to see how he does it. There is no human way to go through all those tools without taking a breath so he must have some method of doing it.
Breathing exercises and miming in the middle :P

Actually, I think he used Protools for HardwareStore. I don't think he can really sing it without taking a breath. I saw this video where this guy managed to sing the entire bridge though.

Response to "Weird" Al Yankovic Club 2007-07-26 10:15:04

At 7/26/07 10:13 AM, Dragital wrote: Actually, I think he used Protools for HardwareStore. I don't think he can really sing it without taking a breath. I saw this video where this guy managed to sing the entire bridge though.

Can you give us a link?

I think for album purposes, he sings them in batches of 3s and splices them together

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to "Weird" Al Yankovic Club 2007-07-26 15:55:25

sunday is my new weird al movie ready and on newgrounds
i'll post it early in the morning
i will say it here when it's there ;)