Be a Supporter!

The MS-paint thread

  • 99,044 Views
  • 1,366 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
MajesticBob
MajesticBob
  • Member since: Apr. 3, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Artist
Response to The MS-paint thread Mar. 10th, 2010 @ 10:39 PM Reply

At 3/10/10 09:53 PM, ZaneZansorrow wrote:
At 3/10/10 09:48 PM, MajesticBob wrote:
At 3/10/10 09:43 PM, ZaneZansorrow wrote: Hmmm big head, small body... oh look it's kinda anima-ish looking :D. There was probably a reference design system that looks just like this some where and i mean the red box with the cross in it.
Wait wha? I'm confused....
Which part are you confused?

How that ties into my statement " I think the tread died." Though it is now very much alive. Also I don't quite get the point your trying to make. I dunno maybe I'm just retarded, but excatly do you mean by "There was probably a reference design system that looks just like this some where and i mean the red box with the cross in it."? Also I agree your pic is fairly chibi, I'd love to see it more detailed. Good job on what you got so far.

Glacier
Glacier
  • Member since: Dec. 22, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to The MS-paint thread Mar. 10th, 2010 @ 11:45 PM Reply

At 3/8/10 06:54 PM, MajesticBob wrote: This is another of my older works.

You might want to increase your resolution output on their, whatever good bits there is ruined by the fuzzyness.

ZaneZansorrow
ZaneZansorrow
  • Member since: Oct. 21, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 20
Artist
Response to The MS-paint thread Mar. 10th, 2010 @ 11:48 PM Reply

At 3/10/10 10:39 PM, MajesticBob wrote:
At 3/10/10 09:53 PM, ZaneZansorrow wrote:
At 3/10/10 09:48 PM, MajesticBob wrote:
At 3/10/10 09:43 PM, ZaneZansorrow wrote: Hmmm big head, small body... oh look it's kinda anima-ish looking :D. There was probably a reference design system that looks just like this some where and i mean the red box with the cross in it.
Wait wha? I'm confused....
Which part are you confused?
How that ties into my statement " I think the tread died." Though it is now very much alive. Also I don't quite get the point your trying to make. I dunno maybe I'm just retarded, but excatly do you mean by "There was probably a reference design system that looks just like this some where and i mean the red box with the cross in it."? Also I agree your pic is fairly chibi, I'd love to see it more detailed. Good job on what you got so far.

lol, well i guess it ties with the statement by making it alive again.

Anywho, what i meant when i said that is when through out my search for learning how to draw anime long long ago, I've always come across several methods of identical references to how to draw anime. All of that was too over-used, so i thought of the red box with the cross in it idea during when painting this in ms paint to counter that talk of the thread being dead. I also start to think of if it was already thought of already, like how many other people may of not realized that there was a name for that particular method or style of drawing they've always use.

Anywho anywho, I guess i could try to detailed it later but during when i was painting that while thinking of what i've thought of, over 20 min has passed by fast O.0


BBS Signature
MajesticBob
MajesticBob
  • Member since: Apr. 3, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Artist
Response to The MS-paint thread Mar. 11th, 2010 @ 02:55 PM Reply

At 3/10/10 11:48 PM, ZaneZansorrow wrote:
At 3/10/10 10:39 PM, MajesticBob wrote:
At 3/10/10 09:53 PM, ZaneZansorrow wrote:
At 3/10/10 09:48 PM, MajesticBob wrote:
At 3/10/10 09:43 PM, ZaneZansorrow wrote: Hmmm big head, small body... oh look it's kinda anima-ish looking :D. There was probably a reference design system that looks just like this some where and i mean the red box with the cross in it.
Wait wha? I'm confused....
Which part are you confused?
How that ties into my statement " I think the tread died." Though it is now very much alive. Also I don't quite get the point your trying to make. I dunno maybe I'm just retarded, but excatly do you mean by "There was probably a reference design system that looks just like this some where and i mean the red box with the cross in it."? Also I agree your pic is fairly chibi, I'd love to see it more detailed. Good job on what you got so far.
lol, well i guess it ties with the statement by making it alive again.

Anywho, what i meant when i said that is when through out my search for learning how to draw anime long long ago, I've always come across several methods of identical references to how to draw anime. All of that was too over-used, so i thought of the red box with the cross in it idea during when painting this in ms paint to counter that talk of the thread being dead. I also start to think of if it was already thought of already, like how many other people may of not realized that there was a name for that particular method or style of drawing they've always use.

Anywho anywho, I guess i could try to detailed it later but during when i was painting that while thinking of what i've thought of, over 20 min has passed by fast O.0

Ah, Ok. I'm a little less confused now. But the thread ain't doing so hot lol, It's seen better days. I hope more people post to this thread. It's one of my favorites. Especially since a bulk of my art is done in paint. Yaeh time seems to fly by when your working on a project. Part of the reason that in my pieces the backgrounds suck. I work so long on the central part of the piece, I'm like crap gotta make a background now. It gets very droll when eorking in MSPaint.

ZaneZansorrow
ZaneZansorrow
  • Member since: Oct. 21, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 20
Artist
Response to The MS-paint thread Mar. 12th, 2010 @ 11:37 PM Reply

too damn lazy to color or shade properly, doned in pencil tool

The MS-paint thread


BBS Signature
RLC
RLC
  • Member since: Jan. 8, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to The MS-paint thread Mar. 12th, 2010 @ 11:54 PM Reply

I drew a pretty lady.

The MS-paint thread

Zeshiba
Zeshiba
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to The MS-paint thread Mar. 24th, 2010 @ 01:01 AM Reply

BEHOLD THE NEWGROUND MASTER!

The MS-paint thread

GiantPugStudios
GiantPugStudios
  • Member since: Feb. 22, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Animator
Response to The MS-paint thread Mar. 24th, 2010 @ 02:22 PM Reply

Oh dear.

The MS-paint thread


BBS Signature
darksytze
darksytze
  • Member since: Feb. 17, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Artist
Response to The MS-paint thread Mar. 25th, 2010 @ 06:29 PM Reply

details with a mouse ffffuu

The MS-paint thread

vaz2106
vaz2106
  • Member since: Feb. 22, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to The MS-paint thread Mar. 26th, 2010 @ 09:43 AM Reply

well, I cheated, I used bucket tool for the background (

The MS-paint thread


BBS Signature
<deleted>
Response to The MS-paint thread Mar. 26th, 2010 @ 05:11 PM Reply

MS Paint doesn't suck so much anymore.

The MS-paint thread

omega88x
omega88x
  • Member since: Jun. 26, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to The MS-paint thread Mar. 26th, 2010 @ 06:37 PM Reply

Another Mega Man 2 boss
Metal Man

The MS-paint thread

Decky
Decky
  • Member since: Jan. 31, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to The MS-paint thread Mar. 27th, 2010 @ 07:39 PM Reply

Green Worm.
Watch him wiggle.
But beware hes a mentalist.

The MS-paint thread


I said no to drugs but they just wouldn't listen.
Like Page///Art Thread///Latest Art Piece

BBS Signature
MPoulter
MPoulter
  • Member since: Mar. 28, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to The MS-paint thread Mar. 28th, 2010 @ 04:48 PM Reply

Here's something I made in paint before I decided to spend some money on some other programs

The MS-paint thread

Kashi
Kashi
  • Member since: Jan. 15, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Artist
Response to The MS-paint thread Mar. 28th, 2010 @ 05:40 PM Reply

here is my addition to the thread i suppose :P
Happy early easter!!! :)

The MS-paint thread

Decky
Decky
  • Member since: Jan. 31, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to The MS-paint thread Mar. 28th, 2010 @ 05:51 PM Reply

At 3/28/10 04:48 PM, MPoulter wrote: Here's something I made in paint before I decided to spend some money on some other programs

That is awsome. Must have took you ages.
Anyway, heres one of mine.

The MS-paint thread


I said no to drugs but they just wouldn't listen.
Like Page///Art Thread///Latest Art Piece

BBS Signature
MPoulter
MPoulter
  • Member since: Mar. 28, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to The MS-paint thread Mar. 28th, 2010 @ 06:20 PM Reply

At 3/28/10 05:51 PM, Decky1991 wrote:
At 3/28/10 04:48 PM, MPoulter wrote: Here's something I made in paint before I decided to spend some money on some other programs
That is awsome. Must have took you ages.
Anyway, heres one of mine.

Yeah it took about a month straight of solid work on it, after which i decided to never use Paint again.
I like your banana (interpret that however you wish)

Decky
Decky
  • Member since: Jan. 31, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to The MS-paint thread Mar. 28th, 2010 @ 06:30 PM Reply

At 3/28/10 06:20 PM, MPoulter wrote:
At 3/28/10 05:51 PM, Decky1991 wrote:
At 3/28/10 04:48 PM, MPoulter wrote: Here's something I made in paint before I decided to spend some money on some other programs
That is awsome. Must have took you ages.
Anyway, heres one of mine.
Yeah it took about a month straight of solid work on it, after which i decided to never use Paint again.
I like your banana (interpret that however you wish)

Ye, Paint can be time consuming. Its rewarding when you finish a really good work using Paint though.


I said no to drugs but they just wouldn't listen.
Like Page///Art Thread///Latest Art Piece

BBS Signature
darksytze
darksytze
  • Member since: Feb. 17, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Artist
Response to The MS-paint thread Apr. 1st, 2010 @ 09:42 AM Reply

did this in 2x zoom, print-screened this shit cause it looks even more shit when it's compromised.

The MS-paint thread

darksytze
darksytze
  • Member since: Feb. 17, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Artist
Response to The MS-paint thread Apr. 1st, 2010 @ 06:36 PM Reply

At 4/1/10 09:42 AM, DarkSytze wrote: did this in 2x zoom, print-screened this shit cause it looks even more shit when it's compromised.%u2248%u2248%u2248

improved it a little.

The MS-paint thread

Lintire
Lintire
  • Member since: Aug. 21, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to The MS-paint thread Apr. 2nd, 2010 @ 06:02 AM Reply

I got wringed for inspiration, so I drew some random animal thing threatening a madness dude.

The MS-paint thread

Trip1295
Trip1295
  • Member since: Apr. 6, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to The MS-paint thread Apr. 6th, 2010 @ 11:44 PM Reply

Here is my first ever attemp.

Tell me what you think.

The MS-paint thread


BBS Signature
SpeedUP
SpeedUP
  • Member since: May. 21, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to The MS-paint thread Apr. 7th, 2010 @ 01:14 AM Reply

im in love

The MS-paint thread

Trip1295
Trip1295
  • Member since: Apr. 6, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to The MS-paint thread Apr. 7th, 2010 @ 06:20 PM Reply

At 4/6/10 11:44 PM, Trip1295 wrote: Here is my first ever attemp.

Tell me what you think.

Sorry. I didn't mean for it to come up this size.

I'll post the right size later.


BBS Signature
X-Gary-Gigax-X
X-Gary-Gigax-X
  • Member since: Dec. 3, 2005
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Art Lover
Response to The MS-paint thread Apr. 7th, 2010 @ 07:26 PM Reply

This is amazing

The MS-paint thread

Trip1295
Trip1295
  • Member since: Apr. 6, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to The MS-paint thread Apr. 8th, 2010 @ 03:42 PM Reply

Here we go.

The MS-paint thread


BBS Signature
comicretard
comicretard
  • Member since: Aug. 22, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Artist
Response to The MS-paint thread Apr. 8th, 2010 @ 04:06 PM Reply

its me with those famous sun glasses from gurren laggan... done in ms paint (obviously) finished in (just about) 20 minutes.

The MS-paint thread


Click the image below to check out my webcomic, OVERKILL! - Best Threads Ever!
David Brown//ComicRetard

BBS Signature
heman1
heman1
  • Member since: Apr. 8, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The MS-paint thread Apr. 12th, 2010 @ 03:36 PM Reply

wht not eh

The MS-paint thread


if you can read this, you can read, well done

BBS Signature
CloudEater
CloudEater
  • Member since: Oct. 17, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The MS-paint thread Apr. 25th, 2010 @ 07:15 AM Reply

I spent so long on this...

The MS-paint thread

HingSock
HingSock
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to The MS-paint thread May. 2nd, 2010 @ 08:28 AM Reply

I dunno wtf this shit is.. :|

The MS-paint thread


BBS Signature