00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Notking just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Raveolution/Midwe st Audio Meet

2,558 Views | 39 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Raveolution/Midwe st Audio Meet 2008-08-03 17:11:48

So, first off.. August 16th will be the debut date (finally) of Project Raveolution, the electronic dance club event I've been working on for months now. We're going to be spinning just about anything and everything electronic and danceable. On that note, if you have any tunes that you'd like for us to look at and potentially spin at the event.. link me up, or.. if it isn't on NG.. feel free to send anything my way via the Project Raveolution music email at music@projectraveolution.com

Now, for the next part. I was talking to Solus about the event on MSN.. and since he is stationed in Little Rock, he said he'd trip up. So, from that.. I wonder.. anyone else up for a midwest audio meet?\

You could come up Friday or Saturday, go to Raveolution saturday night.. probably an after-party or something.. hang out and such.. before closing Sunday or Monday.

So. Who's interested?

At 1/16/12 03:08 AM, Xyresic wrote: EchozAurora: The SEXY Audio Mod. (2019 edit lol not anymoar)

Check out soundcloud.com/echozaurora for more recent songs and DJ mixes!

BBS Signature

Response to Raveolution/Midwe st Audio Meet 2008-08-03 17:14:01

It'd be fun. You guys should all come. :D

We can have a sleepover, and in the morning, I'm making WAFFLES.

Response to Raveolution/Midwe st Audio Meet 2008-08-03 17:15:34

At 8/3/08 05:11 PM, EchozAurora wrote: So, first off.. August 16th will be the debut date (finally) of Project Raveolution, the electronic dance club event I've been working on for months now. We're going to be spinning just about anything and everything electronic and danceable. On that note, if you have any tunes that you'd like for us to look at and potentially spin at the event.. link me up, or.. if it isn't on NG.. feel free to send anything my way via the Project Raveolution music email at music@projectraveolution.com

Now, for the next part. I was talking to Solus about the event on MSN.. and since he is stationed in Little Rock, he said he'd trip up. So, from that.. I wonder.. anyone else up for a midwest audio meet?\

You could come up Friday or Saturday, go to Raveolution saturday night.. probably an after-party or something.. hang out and such.. before closing Sunday or Monday.

So. Who's interested?

Why couldn't you do this in Australia? Me, WritersBlock and you! We could have a tea party. Nah, it sucks that there basically are no meets in Aus', let alone events like this. I would fucking come just, I would have to fly to America to get there.

yea

Response to Raveolution/Midwe st Audio Meet 2008-08-03 17:16:54

Where exactly is it being held? Little rock isn't too far off, but tacking on those extra hours will be a long drive :[

Also where is it being held? Someone's house? A club?

Response to Raveolution/Midwe st Audio Meet 2008-08-03 17:19:13

Springfield MO.. I forgot to say that... lol

Raveolution will be at Club Neon. We'll probably hang out at my house and such at some point as well though.

At 1/16/12 03:08 AM, Xyresic wrote: EchozAurora: The SEXY Audio Mod. (2019 edit lol not anymoar)

BBS Signature

Response to Raveolution/Midwe st Audio Meet 2008-08-03 17:23:08

At 8/3/08 05:19 PM, EchozAurora wrote: Springfield MO.. I forgot to say that... lol

Raveolution will be at Club Neon. We'll probably hang out at my house and such at some point as well though.

I drove through Springfield not too long ago.

Are you DJing it or is it just a rave where you can submit your own music? I've never been to a real rave before, but i'd be interested in going.

Response to Raveolution/Midwe st Audio Meet 2008-08-03 17:30:57

One of my buddys will be djing it mainly, I may jump up there for a bit though. And yeah.. we'll be spinning all sorts of things.. I'd just like to give people some exposure as well, so if people have stuff that they'd like us to spotlight.. and it's good.. we'll try to throw it into the mix

BBS Signature

Response to Raveolution/Midwe st Audio Meet 2008-08-03 18:32:34

Sweet. Sucks that you can't make it, but music is great. Hopefully we can get a series of NG American Audio meets going or something soon.

BBS Signature

Response to Raveolution/Midwe st Audio Meet 2008-08-05 13:43:51

BUMP!

Who else is interested in coming? So far we've got Solus and I are going to be there.. and nal1200 is interested as well.

It will be epic fun times, so you have to come if you are even relatively near the area.. (or far away.. but can afford a plane ticket.. we do have an airport =P )

(Also.. I dunno if any mods can fix the title.. but it's supposed to be "Midwest", not "Midwe St"

BBS Signature

Response to Raveolution/Midwe st Audio Meet 2008-08-05 18:38:29

Could you give a Google Maps link to the place, please? :3

____________________________Bel-Air remixes! You must listen!____________________________

BBS Signature

Response to Raveolution/Midwe st Audio Meet 2008-08-05 18:49:46

Here are google map links for my house and Club Neon. And does this mean that you may make it as well, Rig?

The house of EchozAurora

Map for Club Neon

BBS Signature

Response to Raveolution/Midwe st Audio Meet 2008-08-05 19:53:32

At 8/5/08 06:38 PM, Rig wrote: Could you give a Google Maps link to the place, please? :3

I think Rig has ulterior motives for coming.

I'm gonna make sure that I hide.

Response to Raveolution/Midwe st Audio Meet 2008-08-05 23:02:45

At 8/5/08 07:53 PM, SolusLunes wrote:
At 8/5/08 06:38 PM, Rig wrote: Could you give a Google Maps link to the place, please? :3
I think Rig has ulterior motives for coming.

I'm gonna make sure that I hide.

You think?.. what motives might he have? Coming to collect on all those McAwesomeBurgers you've promised over the years?

BBS Signature

Response to Raveolution/Midwe st Audio Meet 2008-08-06 19:33:09

CT uploaded a video from us testing, it's pretty cool.. definitely gives a good idea of what things are going to look like.

Check it out!

BBS Signature

Response to Raveolution/Midwe st Audio Meet 2008-08-07 00:45:07

I am considering REALLY going to this more and more.

Only problem is the eight our (total) drive and the fact that whilst still in the summer and not at college, I have to follow parents' rules.

We'll see.

Response to Raveolution/Midwe st Audio Meet 2008-08-07 01:18:09

You mean 4 here and 4 back, right?

Yeah, it is a drive. Well, as for the meet and all.. you could come anytime friday or saturday and leave sunday or monday... really.. it doesn't matter on the earlier side of things.. I'm flying out that Monday night for Florida though.

BBS Signature

Response to Raveolution/Midwe st Audio Meet 2008-08-07 02:45:31

Ooo, maps!

Crap, I can't go. It's a bit farther away than I thought, and I'll be on the bus to Montreal on that day anyway...o_O

BUT I WANT THOSE MCAWESOME BURGERS

____________________________Bel-Air remixes! You must listen!____________________________

BBS Signature

Response to Raveolution/Midwe st Audio Meet 2008-08-07 02:54:30

Aww.. maybe another time. Yeah... missouri.. is really far from canada.. =P

BBS Signature

Response to Raveolution/Midwe st Audio Meet 2008-08-07 05:16:40

I'll be there is spirit, guys! Hope you all have a great time! :)

Wakka wakka

Response to Raveolution/Midwe st Audio Meet 2008-08-07 18:57:31

At 8/7/08 02:45 AM, Rig wrote: Ooo, maps!

Crap, I can't go. It's a bit farther away than I thought, and I'll be on the bus to Montreal on that day anyway...o_O

BUT I WANT THOSE MCAWESOME BURGERS

And Solus barely survives again!

Response to Raveolution/Midwe st Audio Meet 2008-08-07 20:09:23

You know, I would do this exact same thing in NJ, but I don't have monies.

Really cool idea. I wish I could go. :(

..............The Guide to Newgrounds Audio

Latest Track: Phoenix

BBS Signature

Response to Raveolution/Midwe st Audio Meet 2008-08-07 21:29:04

Too bad everything is so far apart in America.. makes it hard for a lot of people to come.. unless someone invents a teleporter. Anyone working on that?

Regardless.. I'm excited. =D

BBS Signature

Response to Raveolution/Midwe st Audio Meet 2008-08-07 21:33:35

At 8/7/08 09:29 PM, EchozAurora wrote: Regardless.. I'm excited. =D

:D Take lots of pictures.

Also, you said you were looking for music? I've got some good 'club' stuff. :D

..............The Guide to Newgrounds Audio

Latest Track: Phoenix

BBS Signature

Response to Raveolution/Midwe st Audio Meet 2008-08-07 21:38:05

Yesh.. I'd love to spotlight anyone's music if it fits into the set. So really, anything electronic and danceable is good.

Also, if you have a higher-quality version of something, or it simply won't fit on NG you can send it to music@projectraveolution.com

BBS Signature

Response to Raveolution/Midwe st Audio Meet 2008-08-10 18:43:39

Update: We won't be having the debut at Neon anymore.. because they won't clear with the city until the end of the month.. however, I found a replacement for the debut.. and Raveolution will start on the 16th as planned. (I was going to have the audio meet either way of course.. but yeah.. Raveolution will still be going down as well.)

On that though, anyone else interested in making it to the meet?

BBS Signature

Response to Raveolution/Midwe st Audio Meet 2008-08-11 14:29:51

As long as it still happens and gives me an excuse to leave Arkansas, if only for a weekend.

Response to Raveolution/Midwe st Audio Meet 2008-08-11 14:47:08

Aghhh Springfield is practically right around the damn corner for me!!

I'm like thirty minutes from St. Louis.
>:[

I wish I could make it guys, but unfortunately, I'm a 16 year old with no license.

Have fun and take tons of pics!

Gran Turismo 5.

That is all.

Response to Raveolution/Midwe st Audio Meet 2008-08-11 15:01:46

Ah, what a shame. Pics shall be had though. I'll makes sure to spam up the AF with them as it happens. Cool that you are that close though. You'll have to make it to one of the other events down the road.

BBS Signature

Response to Raveolution/Midwe st Audio Meet 2008-08-11 16:29:05

I'll be sure to!

What could be better than meeting some of our audio forum family!

Gran Turismo 5.

That is all.

Response to Raveolution/Midwe st Audio Meet 2008-08-12 09:04:51

Where will the new location be?

If I were to leave Saturday morning I might actually be able to get there for the meet and then head back that night in the wee hours.