00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Pawnwolf just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Stolen Music

1,105 Views | 5 Replies

Stolen Music 2008-07-09 08:42:17

unrealdark2 (UNR) has been uploading stolen music and claiming its his.
Recently he uploaded this song, saying it was his. In fact the original is: Ayumi Hamaski - 02.M (Above & Beyond Remix). It is a very rare trance track and not many people will have heard of it (if any). It can be heard here.
Please respect copyright and only play the track and not download it (I will delete it anyway in a few days)

Also, his song Russian Polka is stolen, but I can't find the original song.
I suspect all his songs are stolen (except this one), but he has cleverly used rare songs which no one has heard before.
I mean how can he go from making a song like this one to making a song like this one in just 5 DAYS!!!

Could a mod please sort this out please?

Stolen music is something I feel strongly about!

Response to Stolen Music 2008-07-09 09:10:06

True, I just checked out his songs, they're definitely not his work. No-one can improve THAT much in such a short time-span. Besides, it's obvious from his review replies that he's nothing more but a liar (and a bad one, too). As soon as a mod is on-line, he should be notified in order of contacting Wade. Stuff like this can not be allowed on the portal.

BBS Signature

Response to Stolen Music 2008-07-09 11:19:38

Added on da growing shitlist! Very nice find sir! As soon as the new mod tools arrive I'll be sure to delete all his stuff and BAN his ass from the AP.

Thread can be closed now!

I are pwnan teh lollbarian!

...SoS - We rape responsibly...

BBS Signature

Response to Stolen Music 2008-07-09 19:16:49

I feel like I made a topic about the EXACT same person. Only your thread looks nicer. haha

..............The Guide to Newgrounds Audio

Latest Track: Phoenix

BBS Signature

Response to Stolen Music 2008-07-10 10:01:15

At 7/9/08 07:16 PM, TMM43 wrote: I feel like I made a topic about the EXACT same person. Only your thread looks nicer. haha

Cheers lol.
Does this mean he has deleted his music or has a mod done it?

Response to Stolen Music 2008-07-10 13:35:52

Who knows.. ;D

lololol

I are pwnan teh lollbarian!

...SoS - We rape responsibly...

BBS Signature