00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

YubaOfficial just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Are you textually active?

642 Views | 5 Replies

Are you textually active? 2008-06-01 01:43:30

I have to admit, i really do love my cell phone. I have a Virgin Mobile....thingy, i don't know the name of it, but here's a picture. Lately, i've been buying several more phone cards (pay as you go). I usually spend about 30$ every two months, but now i've already bought two 20$ cards in the past few weeks. Then i noticed that i've been chatting/texting more often with the girls i work with. Shannon and i discuss stuff about our dance classes, Holly messages me when she needs me to come in early, and Genny just sends me random "i'm hitting on you" messages.

I really like this phone, and the virgin mobile plan, but i think i should consider looking into somthing cheaper. Possible alternative solution? Anyone else having this problem? Does anyone really even care?

Are you textually active?

Do what now...?

BBS Signature

Response to Are you textually active? 2008-06-01 01:48:07

Why spend 15 seconds sneding a quick message vocally when you could spend 10 minutes typing it out on a confusing micro keyboard?

BBS Signature

Response to Are you textually active? 2008-06-01 01:50:42

At 6/1/08 01:48 AM, TheSovereign wrote: Why spend 15 seconds sneding a quick message vocally when you could spend 10 minutes typing it out on a confusing micro keyboard?

1 minute = 25 cents

1 text msg = 5 cents

Works for me.

Do what now...?

BBS Signature

Response to Are you textually active? 2008-06-01 01:56:54

And plus, i have full internet acess with this thing, (i can even check Newgrounds!). That's one of the major things also, it's 5.99 a month for the internet. Which isn't bad really. I also download/buy a few ringtones and games etc. I wanted to look into a phone that has flash/video download. But i can't find the one i saw in the catalogue....

Do what now...?

BBS Signature

Response to Are you textually active? 2008-06-01 02:00:25

Sense im suckling of the family plan. I have no choice on what I get to do. In my mothers words " If I dont know how to do it; im not paying for it!" So no internet on the cell, text, or pic messaging. All I can do is talk on it.

What a waist of a cell phone.

BBS Signature

Response to Are you textually active? 2008-06-01 02:09:01

Cingular/AT&T Simply everything plan. I don't care who you are or what you say, contracts save you money.

This thread is made of WIN.

(clever laughable phrase)

BBS Signature