00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

spiritgarden just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Soldiers of Niss

795 Views | 9 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Soldiers of Niss 2008-05-26 22:02:13

Tomorrow, Niss Production Will be Submitting a Flash Quickie. Its set in our Original World, but in the future. Sin and Gods, a project we have been working on for some time is being set aside for today and tomorrow. As will be all of our Flashes, VictorNiss (thats me ^.^) and BailStuh will be working together on this. Look for it late tomorrow if you like what you see here. Which reminds me... what do you think? Questions and comments are more that welcome. This IS a form after all (^-^)

Soldiers of Niss

NissProductions

Response to Soldiers of Niss 2008-05-26 22:04:21

they're alright. The faces are a little unrealistic in comparison with the rest of it. I'd also say work on character design and anatomy for your next animation. They also seem pretty happy considering they're in a war.

BBS Signature

Response to Soldiers of Niss 2008-05-26 22:45:49

At 5/26/08 10:04 PM, Clitorotti wrote: they're alright. The faces are a little unrealistic in comparison with the rest of it. I'd also say work on character design and anatomy for your next animation. They also seem pretty happy considering they're in a war.

Well the happy part comes form the Newgrounds theme. i.e. the Background.
think.... tankmen. (altho this is completely unrelated.)

NissProductions

Response to Soldiers of Niss 2008-05-27 01:08:40

what do you mean by our world?
-MasterRater-

Eying little girls with bad intent.

BBS Signature

Response to Soldiers of Niss 2008-05-27 04:30:36

Ok it looks nice, the faces need some work, but pretty good. But what bugs me are the guns, now i am a huge gun freak so i know: the G36 is set to safe, the magazines aren't THAT see-through, and the stock isn't right, the FAMAS/halo BR is okay, except for the scope thing, the pistols on the ground have no distinguishing features and look plain, and the cartridges on the ground are way to big, the 5.56 casing isn't as big as that (proportianatly), and either use a straight line or refine the drawings. But hey thats just my opinion, the soldiers are awsome, but of course there are some anal peeps like me who notice every detail.

P.S. : I'll be watching that movie!

Death is coming...

BBS Signature

Response to Soldiers of Niss 2008-05-27 15:43:11

At 5/27/08 01:08 AM, MasterRater wrote: what do you mean by our world?
-MasterRater-

we have created our own world becuase well its just more fun that way

NissProductions

BBS Signature

Response to Soldiers of Niss 2008-05-27 17:15:51

At 5/27/08 03:43 PM, Bailstuh wrote:
At 5/27/08 01:08 AM, MasterRater wrote: what do you mean by our world?
-MasterRater-
we have created our own world because well its just more fun that way

2 major humanoid races, and several others. "Darkens", "Urkra", and "Terrians"
this project, coming out tonight, is going to be baced in the future. now, a day in a half. DONT think this is going to be our best Flash ever ok? ;) heres our "Darken" soldier. :P

Soldiers of Niss

NissProductions

Response to Soldiers of Niss 2008-05-27 17:20:14

Make all lines connected, make darker lines, and improve shading, like adding light areas, rather than only dark.

BBS Signature

Response to Soldiers of Niss 2008-05-29 15:45:46

At 5/27/08 05:20 PM, SaltshakerClock wrote: Make all lines connected, make darker lines, and improve shading, like adding light areas, rather than only dark.

0.o
you DO know this need to be animated right? maybe if we had a tablet, then MAYBE we would.
but doood, MOUSE. it sucks

NissProductions