00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ErziEngel just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Fight Club Hidden Frames.

7,377 Views | 7 Replies

Fight Club Hidden Frames. 2008-05-20 05:09:34

For everyone who has seen Fight Club and remembers the Cinema Film Roll switching job Tyler has.

Then you probably know about the hidden frame at the end of the movie when a "great big cock" appears for less than a second.

I know there a few more frames but haven't seen them myself.

What are some you have found?

lolol rules 1 & 2.

This signature makes use of various clichés and/or 'emotional' lyrics/quotes, hopefully it makes me appear deep.

BBS Signature

Response to Fight Club Hidden Frames. 2008-05-20 05:40:43

This signature makes use of various clichés and/or 'emotional' lyrics/quotes, hopefully it makes me appear deep.

BBS Signature

Response to Fight Club Hidden Frames. 2008-05-20 05:45:59

You could seriously brainwash people with this stuff.

Response to Fight Club Hidden Frames. 2008-05-20 05:48:08

Awww, what the hell?!

You are a dickhead faggot with no life and deserve nothing better than having your throat ripped out and your dead body being raped. Have a nice day though.

BBS Signature

Response to Fight Club Hidden Frames. 2008-05-20 05:48:30

I read a cinema studies paper that suggested that Tyler is a metaphor for the Narrators penis and thats what that last scene represented (as well as the obvious scene splicing one). Other evidence is the "My Penis" song that Brad and Norton paly in the special features, the "I dont own a di" (assumably dildo) quote and when he goes into Marlas room and sees the dildo she's like "Dont worry it's not a threat". It did seem really plausible Tyler representing masculinity and in turn his penis.

BBS Signature

Response to Fight Club Hidden Frames. 2008-05-20 05:48:33

Yea they were there and more visible the second time, if someone didn't notice them then that person sucks.
ALSO YOU TALKED ABOUT FIGHT CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to Fight Club Hidden Frames. 2008-05-20 06:18:17

At 5/20/08 05:48 AM, Ragnarokia wrote: Yea they were there and more visible the second time, if someone didn't notice them then that person sucks.

I noticed the cock as the end after about seeing it tens times then I thought, "Maybe it's like in the cinema scene" and played it in slow-mo.

I was quite proud that I figured it out myself.

ALSO YOU TALKED ABOUT FIGHT CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!

Well hold me down and take my balls.

BBS Signature

Response to Fight Club Hidden Frames. 2008-05-20 06:33:47

Now we know why the movie was so highly rated.

So zetta slow!

BBS Signature