00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

DegasTyson54 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

INKmen: flash/comic series

693 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

INKmen: flash/comic series 2008-05-20 02:53:57

Well i've finally made somthing that's worthy of being talked about. (I think...i dunno)
Anyway, i've been developing a new "flash" series, entitled INKmen. Simply put, it's just a bunch of MSpaint drawings, and recorded audio that i put together with windows movie maker, and converted to swf. Nothing fancy, i know.

I made this topic, because i want to give everyone the chance to contribute to this series. No i'm not asking for free ideas, or help with making it in flash, nothing like that. This series is made for laughs, simple as that. And if you want to have a few lines, or you have a funny cartoon idea, by all means, you're more than welcome to join in.

Here's a link to the first episode. I apologize for the large file size, and lack of a preloader, i'll work on that later on. For now, enjoy my creation. And if you like it, and you want to have a little fun with it, PM me, and we'll have a pleasent conversation.

Episode 1: "username"

Do what now...?

BBS Signature

Response to INKmen: flash/comic series 2008-05-20 10:31:31

This is an awesome idea! Giving everyone a little part in this cartoon. I would love to be in on this. Do i have to create my own character?

Response to INKmen: flash/comic series 2008-05-20 18:53:37

Great job on that! (I 10'd and 5'd it)

Along with DavidZX I'll do anything to help you out too :D

BBS Signature