00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LOCKdev just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Sound Designer Needed!!

1,128 Views | 9 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Sound Designer Needed!! 2008-04-17 13:45:39

Hi guys, i am in my final year of university and have a flash animation to complete by the 19th may with sound and soundeffects included!! the film will be approx 3 minutes long, the story told within the film is basically about the negative points of the british government with slight humor. what i am looking for is somebody to do the sound effects for this project and someone to do a sound track, (non lyrical) pref hip hop or something urban. as i am a student i can not offer any money for your help, however the film will be shown at the NFT in Southbank London on the 3rd july and of course all the people who help on this production will be credited. there are numerous animation companies that have been invited to the screening at the NFT so it may be a great chance to get some of your work noticed. if you are interested please message me and i can send samples of completed work on the project. if you have any previous projects you can send me, please send to, write_bak_2_elliot@hotmail.com.
thanks for reading,
Elliot

Response to Sound Designer Needed!! 2008-04-17 16:01:14

pleeease?? :):):):):)

Response to Sound Designer Needed!! 2008-04-17 16:16:05

Hmm. I could give it a shot. Hip-hop style things, backing music I take it?

Would you rather play with loops or full tracks?

Response to Sound Designer Needed!! 2008-04-17 16:20:28

hey, i had originally worked with loops to see what it looked like and it was ok, but i am unsure, when it comes 2 sound i suck, u wanna msg me ure email and i will send some of what i have done and u can give me some input?
appreciate it! :)

Response to Sound Designer Needed!! 2008-04-17 17:06:22

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Izw2BcKT8 y8 this is a link to the demo of my animation, if n e 1 is interested in helping on the sound, please msg me:) thanks

Response to Sound Designer Needed!! 2008-04-17 19:37:59

What kind of sound effects will you be needing?

Response to Sound Designer Needed!! 2008-04-17 21:00:04

At 4/17/08 07:37 PM, speedmetalmessiah wrote: What kind of sound effects will you be needing?

as i said i dont know much about sound etc, so im guessing what ure asking is what noises will be heard?? lol i hope im answering right.... well there is alot of walking, there will be background music throughout so no real need for in depth ambiance effects, there is some action where only punches and kicks are thrown, there is a fire, lots of sirens(police and fire) a shop alarm, male laughing, granny crying, a strangling noise, thuds where people fall to the ground, petrol bomb smashing, door opening and closing, and the rest really is where you guys add ure expertese and advise me where to put extra effects.

im really sorry if that wasnt the answer you were looking for.
elliot

Response to Sound Designer Needed!! 2008-04-18 00:06:43

I got a keyboard that can do all of that. I'll upload some sound effects right away.

Response to Sound Designer Needed!! 2008-04-18 04:31:48

i can offer my services aswell

Web Hosting: Free! Premium!

BBS Signature