00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Patrick8008 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Audio Report - Official thread

6,910 Views | 82 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Audio Report - Official thread 2008-05-03 02:41:29

GorrillaRock: Ill take a look at your site later today (im aboot to go out)
I think linking is a brilliant idea, so ill be in touch.

KaptainKewl: When ClockHass gets back me with his email, Ill be posting the track up in a new thread with the chords and tempo and all relevant information. I just need to make sure the backing track is appropriate for Pianists, (i might send it to you early and see what you think)

.: The Audio Report :. - Artist interviews, songs, competitions and more.

The Audio Report official thread!

View the latest issue!

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Report - Official thread 2008-05-03 12:39:02

At 5/3/08 02:41 AM, Firebalt wrote: GorrillaRock: Ill take a look at your site later today (im aboot to go out)
I think linking is a brilliant idea, so ill be in touch.

Okay, which link do you want me to put up? The link to the BBS thread on here, the LInk to the blog, or both?

Whichever one you pick, i'd LIKE you to pick the same for me. Such as if I promote both or yours, i'd like you to promote both of mine.

Relationship Crew

NG Radio podcast Club

Click the sig for direct download page, or Click Here for the show in the Itunes Market!

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Report - Official thread 2008-05-03 18:35:51

That wont be a problem. Ill send you a PM with more details.

View the latest issue!

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Report - Official thread 2008-05-03 23:57:47

At 5/3/08 06:35 PM, Firebalt wrote: That wont be a problem. Ill send you a PM with more details.

Well, whenever you get the chance...

BTW, the earliest you can get promotion is episode 9, because i already have episode 8 up and waiting. (My Listeners know i love to be prepared for the worst case scenario...

Relationship Crew

NG Radio podcast Club

Click the sig for direct download page, or Click Here for the show in the Itunes Market!

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Report - Official thread 2008-05-04 01:21:08

Lol thats ok, Im in no rush to push my next issue out... although maybe i should be

COMPETITION UPDATE:
Mr Kewl is going to let me know if the bass track i put together is appropriate for Pianists to get creative with. When i hear back ill get clock hass to lay down some sweet drums and then ill finish it all off with a rhythm guitar.

Alright, So heres what i want to know;
The way im planning on working it, Is I upload the backing track to the audio portal. Then i start a new thread called Piano Competition. The instructions will be that those who are interested should download the track then PM me.

I then assign each contestant with an entry number and then the contestants submit their final track to the Audio Portal Lableled like this: T.A.R. Comp Entry #6
Then they PM me with the Link to their song. Then There will be the judging.

View the latest issue!

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Report - Official thread 2008-05-04 01:22:28

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sorry for the double, i pressed Post to early
What i wanted to know from the above post is that; Is this the best way to run it, in your opinions, or should i use external hosting measures?

View the latest issue!

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Report - Official thread 2008-05-04 02:28:24

Hey, i linked to the thread here on the BBS, but i couldn't find the blogspot page you. Please provide me with a link to it if you can. Also, i'll start verbally promoting you when i see that you're promoting me some way..

Also, i clicked your "website" button on your userpage, and it's broken, just to let you know...

Relationship Crew

NG Radio podcast Club

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Report - Official thread 2008-05-04 02:44:10

At 5/4/08 01:21 AM, Firebalt wrote: Mr Kewl is going to let me know if the bass track i put together is appropriate for Pianists to get creative with. When i hear back ill get clock hass to lay down some sweet drums and then ill finish it all off with a rhythm guitar.

I got the message and Song, Piano Will be up by Monday-Tuesday at the absolute Latest. I can work with it, I was only asking for chords because I use live music, And can't jsut take the Download and Upload it in a midiformat to know what chords they are. Otherwise I would have to learn by ear. ya the chords are fine for piano, A little more on the gutar side of things I find, But easy enough nonetheless, as well theres enough variation in the progression to make for ALOT of creativity. I'm gonna be destroyed in this comp.

Response to The Audio Report - Official thread 2008-05-04 07:30:09

At 5/4/08 02:28 AM, Gorillazrock wrote: Hey, i linked to the thread here on the BBS, but i couldn't find the blogspot page you. Please provide me with a link to it if you can. Also, i'll start verbally promoting you when i see that you're promoting me some way..

Also, i clicked your "website" button on your userpage, and it's broken, just to let you know...

The Blogspot page will take a while to get up and running. Ill advertise NG radio in the next Issue... lol, i still haven't done the interview yet :)

View the latest issue!

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Report - Official thread 2008-05-04 23:45:06

Btw I was playing th music, and the piano no matter what I do sounds like a behthoven piece or something I KNOW it's classical, and I know theres nothing I can do to make this piano not sound like that song with those chords.

Response to The Audio Report - Official thread 2008-05-05 08:55:08

Hey should i just use the link here to promote it?
http://newgroundsaudioreport.blogspot.co m/

I guess it would be better than nothing. Also, if you would care to make a button so i could visually promote (Cannot be wider than 250 pix.) It can be smaller than 250 pixels across, but remember that 250 pix is the width of BOTH my sidebars, so the closer you make it to that width, the more it will fit.. PLEASE don't make it like extremely long, either. I would like to reserve some of that space for people who also might be promoting the show.

Relationship Crew

NG Radio podcast Club

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Report - Official thread 2008-05-05 15:14:50

I think you should interview F-777 (if he's ok with it)
Or Kr1z, he's also awesome.

Response to The Audio Report - Official thread 2008-05-05 15:38:49

I say interview Chronamut. He has knowledge of wayyyy back in AP history. It could be a learning experience! :D

Plus, I doubt kr1z and F-777 have anything interesting to say other than "thanx for the fame ;D"

Response to The Audio Report - Official thread 2008-05-05 15:51:17

You dont read much into the threads do you... Shawn IS next.
K firebalt when you read this, CHECK YOUR GMAIL there have been problems with the music. for one it turns into a classical piano piece the second piano is introduced with those chords. second it's not syncing correctly, the bpm is fine, but the song chords and bars arent specific enough. and the bass is not complex enough for me to know what chords are what by ear.

Response to The Audio Report - Official thread 2008-05-05 18:38:58

I would be interested in doing an interview with an aritst
it would have to be a WAYS off, because as it is i'm fairly backed up with music
I would appreciate it if this group could actually hook me up with an artist to do an interview with. I already have someone for episode 10, and episode 12, but since i'll be switching from themes to interviews anyway, i could get someone in for 13, which is like a month away...

Relationship Crew

NG Radio podcast Club

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Report - Official thread 2008-05-05 21:53:31

Firebalt, I've sent you the drums in an email.

Response to The Audio Report - Official thread 2008-05-08 10:04:55

Also, FYI, i've moved my site. Just so you don't redirect to the wrong website, i've moved from
www.newgroundsradio.blogspot.com

to
www.newgroundsradio.com

not a big deal, but if you ARE going to advertise my site, please use the easier .com site.

Relationship Crew

NG Radio podcast Club

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Report - Official thread 2008-05-08 10:07:23

Oh, also, i could give you the file to make a 3-column blog, if you wish... It would unfortudently sorta wipe out your webpage redesigns, since i would be loading a template.

However, if you want me to change the demnsions of anything, i'm all for it, man!

Relationship Crew

NG Radio podcast Club

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Report - Official thread 2008-05-19 19:35:20

What happened to this place? No one's posted here in like 2 weeks...

Relationship Crew

NG Radio podcast Club

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Report - Official thread 2008-05-20 00:42:05

At 5/19/08 07:35 PM, Gorillazrock wrote: What happened to this place? No one's posted here in like 2 weeks...

Has the Audio Report died?
Mabye we should bring it back to life! ^^

My Music | Me | F-777 | Kr1z | Audio Portal | For teh lulz ^^

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Report - Official thread 2008-05-20 00:56:49

Ya Lachlan hasn't been on in like 3 weeks.

Response to The Audio Report - Official thread 2008-07-04 02:29:20

At 5/20/08 12:56 AM, kaptainkewl wrote: Ya Lachlan hasn't been on in like 3 weeks.

My sincerest appologies, so much has been going on in my life, its been more like 2 months since i looked at the Audio Report.

I suggest you guys take a look at http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/9325 41

Its there for the taking, I would like to come back to the Audio Report later in the year, probably December. But yeh, you guys should carry it on.

View the latest issue!

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Report - Official thread 2008-07-04 02:35:25

Ill have a look then.

My Music | Me | F-777 | Kr1z | Audio Portal | For teh lulz ^^

BBS Signature