New Topic Respond to this Topic
culmcel08
culmcel08
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to I'll turn you into a pokemon May. 6th, 2013 @ 03:03 AM Reply

can i become a pokemon please? like a pikachu i wwould like to be a pikachu.

BBS Signature
Breaktroll
Breaktroll
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to I'll turn you into a pokemon May. 6th, 2013 @ 07:46 AM Reply

At 5/6/13 03:03 AM, culmcel08 wrote: can i become a pokemon please? like a pikachu i wwould like to be a pikachu.

The last post was 5 years ago..

Try not being a bitch for once, huh?

BBS Signature
Aigis
Aigis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Artist
Response to I'll turn you into a pokemon May. 6th, 2013 @ 08:07 AM Reply

At 5/6/13 03:03 AM, culmcel08 wrote: can i become a pokemon please? like a pikachu i wwould like to be a pikachu.

Here, I made you a Pokemon.

I'll turn you into a pokemon

Check out my webcomic: The Amazing and Remarkably True Adventures of Kim and Amy
Aigis - Putting the 'ai' back in 'Aigis'.

BBS Signature
argile
argile
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to I'll turn you into a pokemon May. 6th, 2013 @ 08:53 AM Reply

At 5/6/13 07:46 AM, Breaktroll wrote:
The last post was 5 years ago..

... God damn it.

P1ck3lz
P1ck3lz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Gamer
Response to I'll turn you into a pokemon Aug. 23rd, 2013 @ 10:49 AM Reply

At 4/16/08 11:16 PM, globdecitus wrote: in this thread you can post a picture of yourself and i'll turn it into a pokemon, if you like you can even specify what type of pokemon you want to be. i am doing all of these in flash, if i can't make up a good pokemon for you i will make you a pokemon trainer, this will be in an anime style but it is not the exact style they use in the actual pokemon cartoons. if you are unhappy with your pokemon i don't actually care.

Would it be possible to turn a pickle into a pokemon? Like the one on the profile page I made? :D

I am P1ck3lz, a fun loving guy who likes to voice act for people and loves to play games! Go ahead and friend or favorite me, do whatever! :D

BBS Signature
P1ck3lz
P1ck3lz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Gamer
Response to I'll turn you into a pokemon Aug. 23rd, 2013 @ 10:55 AM Reply

At 8/23/13 10:49 AM, P1ck3lz wrote:
At 4/16/08 11:16 PM, globdecitus wrote: in this thread you can post a picture of yourself and i'll turn it into a pokemon, if you like you can even specify what type of pokemon you want to be. i am doing all of these in flash, if i can't make up a good pokemon for you i will make you a pokemon trainer, this will be in an anime style but it is not the exact style they use in the actual pokemon cartoons. if you are unhappy with your pokemon i don't actually care.

:Would it be possible to turn a pickle into a pokemon? Like the picture I made on my profile page? :D

I am P1ck3lz, a fun loving guy who likes to voice act for people and loves to play games! Go ahead and friend or favorite me, do whatever! :D

BBS Signature
TurkeyOnAStick
TurkeyOnAStick
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Artist
Response to I'll turn you into a pokemon Aug. 23rd, 2013 @ 11:19 AM Reply

At 8/23/13 10:55 AM, P1ck3lz wrote: Would it be possible to turn a pickle into a pokemon? Like the picture I made on my profile page? :D

God says no.

I'll turn you into a pokemon

BBS Signature