00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Patrick8008 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I'll turn you into a pokemon

10,429 Views | 123 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to I'll turn you into a pokemon 2013-05-06 08:53:28

At 5/6/13 07:46 AM, Breaktroll wrote:
At 5/6/13 03:03 AM, culmcel08 wrote: can i become a pokemon please? like a pikachu i wwould like to be a pikachu.
The last post was 5 years ago..

... God damn it.

Response to I'll turn you into a pokemon 2013-08-23 10:49:02

At 4/16/08 11:16 PM, globdecitus wrote: in this thread you can post a picture of yourself and i'll turn it into a pokemon, if you like you can even specify what type of pokemon you want to be. i am doing all of these in flash, if i can't make up a good pokemon for you i will make you a pokemon trainer, this will be in an anime style but it is not the exact style they use in the actual pokemon cartoons. if you are unhappy with your pokemon i don't actually care.

Would it be possible to turn a pickle into a pokemon? Like the one on the profile page I made? :D

I'm P1ck3lz, a guy who likes to animate, make music and play games! Go ahead and friend or favorite me, do whatever! :D

BBS Signature

Response to I'll turn you into a pokemon 2013-08-23 10:55:42

At 8/23/13 10:49 AM, P1ck3lz wrote:
At 4/16/08 11:16 PM, globdecitus wrote: in this thread you can post a picture of yourself and i'll turn it into a pokemon, if you like you can even specify what type of pokemon you want to be. i am doing all of these in flash, if i can't make up a good pokemon for you i will make you a pokemon trainer, this will be in an anime style but it is not the exact style they use in the actual pokemon cartoons. if you are unhappy with your pokemon i don't actually care.

:Would it be possible to turn a pickle into a pokemon? Like the picture I made on my profile page? :D

I'm P1ck3lz, a guy who likes to animate, make music and play games! Go ahead and friend or favorite me, do whatever! :D

BBS Signature

Response to I'll turn you into a pokemon 2013-08-23 11:19:18

At 8/23/13 10:55 AM, P1ck3lz wrote: Would it be possible to turn a pickle into a pokemon? Like the picture I made on my profile page? :D

God says no.

I'll turn you into a pokemon

BBS Signature