00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Care2mchBEAR just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

What's the Sickest shit you've seen

6,872 Views | 129 Replies

Response to What's the Sickest shit you've seen 2003-09-28 23:57:00

At 9/28/03 11:49 PM, Carmilla wrote: I'd say the picture on Rotten.com of the weight-lifter who tried a bit too hard. You know it had to hurt like a bitch, too!

I've worked in surgery for YEARS so you know it's gross if it bothers me because I seen some pretty icky shit.

OUCH! That's nasty!

OMG!!!!! Never ever post that again. If you do I swear Ill do something really, really bad. That was just wrong. eeeeeewwwwwwwww.

Response to What's the Sickest shit you've seen 2003-09-28 23:58:36

Watching a movie where a guy gets his head chopped off

BBS Signature

Response to What's the Sickest shit you've seen 2003-09-28 23:59:32

picture: Harlequin Fetus. I find it to be much more disturbing than anything on Rotten.

video: A wrestling match where this guy pulls a knife and makes this big-ass cut on the other guy. Compared to the other stuff listed for vids, I guess I just don't watch as many sick AVIs as everyone else.

Response to What's the Sickest shit you've seen 2003-09-29 00:03:33

At 9/28/03 11:59 PM, EvilZak wrote: video: A wrestling match where this guy pulls a knife and makes this big-ass cut on the other guy. Compared to the other stuff listed for vids, I guess I just don't watch as many sick AVIs as everyone else.

That wrestling match reminds me of abdullah the butcher. He did sick things like stabbing another wrestler with a fork in the face. He retired then he opened a restaurant in atlanta

BBS Signature

Response to What's the Sickest shit you've seen 2003-09-29 00:42:31

Go to www.rotten.com An old man bought this thing to go into his bathwater so it would stay hot. When he tried to get out, he slipped and bumped his head. He drowned. He was in the bath for three weeks. The water was still very very hot. It was so hot that his skin melted away from his body, showing his insides. They have pics of his body at that site.

Response to What's the Sickest shit you've seen 2003-09-29 00:50:09

I've seen some major shit that has fucked up my brain.

1. I've seen Goatse.
2. A parot on a man's dick.
3. A guy getting his head cut off with a knife.
4. An old lady hit by a train.
5. A man ran over flat by an SUV.
6. Brain matter on the road (in a video tape) from a highway accident for Driver's Ed at school.
7. Animals having sex.
8. Bestiality.
9. A monk burning himself alive.
10. Videos of trench warfare.

I'm totally fucked up.

Response to What's the Sickest shit you've seen 2003-09-29 01:08:14

Documentary on Africa with brain surgery performed by African witch doctors. No anesthesia, just an African dude operating on a steamy brain with un-sterilized tools. Then they just tie a plant around their heads, and when it heals, the skull is showing. Also disturbing, African circumcisions. They use rocks to do it, most awful site.

Response to What's the Sickest shit you've seen 2003-09-29 01:43:30

dident i make this topic like two days ago?

Response to What's the Sickest shit you've seen 2003-09-29 02:49:40

At 9/28/03 10:08 PM, shadow32 wrote: mine is a 3-headed monkey (dum dum dum)!!!!!

Your so gay.

What's the Sickest shit you've seen

yeeeee

Response to What's the Sickest shit you've seen 2003-09-29 03:36:22

At 9/29/03 12:50 AM, Number_II wrote: I've seen some major shit that has fucked up my brain.

where did you score the videos of trench warfare? That sounds nuts.

Response to What's the Sickest shit you've seen 2003-09-29 03:54:54

At 9/28/03 10:41 PM, -Elmi- wrote: On kazaa I wanted to download Britney Spears sex. I downloaded it and its some lady going plez plez no dont shoot me and some guy just shoots her in the head.

Dude, that's exactly what happened to me! Luckily I didn't have the sound on though. Just so you know, the video IS FAKE. I didn't know that when I watched it, and it was the first time I had ever been disturbed from something I got from KaZaA. I just stared with my eyes wide open, I couldn't believe it.

I'll probably read this in ten minutes and facepalm. - RageVI

BBS Signature

Response to What's the Sickest shit you've seen 2003-09-29 04:32:59

my old dog having sex with a dead rabbit.

Response to What's the Sickest shit you've seen 2003-09-29 05:17:09

The worst video i've ever seen is this one. I was on Kazaa minding my own bisnuss when this one clip (wick was supposed to be a simpsons clip) was of theese three women eating shit and drinking piss. I vomited and was sick to my stomach for the next 3 days. Thanx kazaa !!!! :)

Response to What's the Sickest shit you've seen 2003-09-29 07:54:26

Banzi Kitten...It's an oriental art where they cram a live baby animal (kittens, puppys ect.) into a jar. They pump it up with muscle relaxers, feed it through a straw and in a few weeks it's body takes on the shap on the jar..then they kill it....

Thats the most inhumane and sick thing I've seen...makes me sick everytime I think about it...gotta go puke now...

Founder of the "Weird" Al club & Strong Badia. TMBG Club! MLP! Sig by: Ryan

Click the sig... YouTube My Let's Play Channel Game Sharks

BBS Signature

Response to What's the Sickest shit you've seen 2003-09-29 09:10:00

can someone link to this stuff? like the russian stuff, and pain4 and everything?

Response to What's the Sickest shit you've seen 2003-09-29 16:27:28

At 9/29/03 09:18 AM, 5and3r wrote: the backstreetboys are the sickest things ive ever seen...

Yeah thats pretty sick. But in an R.E leason last year they held our eyelids open with pliers and forced us to watch a circumsision it was rough. Thats completely true exept maybe the pliers thing.

Response to What's the Sickest shit you've seen 2003-09-29 16:40:52

At 9/28/03 11:49 PM, Carmilla wrote: I'd say the picture on Rotten.com of the weight-lifter who tried a bit too hard. You know it had to hurt like a bitch, too!

I've worked in surgery for YEARS so you know it's gross if it bothers me because I seen some pretty icky shit.

OUCH! That's nasty!

Thats's Gross! Don't Ever post that again!

Response to What's the Sickest shit you've seen 2003-09-29 16:42:34

At 9/29/03 07:54 AM, Outlaw88 wrote: Banzi Kitten...It's an oriental art where they cram a live baby animal (kittens, puppys ect.) into a jar. They pump it up with muscle relaxers, feed it through a straw and in a few weeks it's body takes on the shap on the jar..then they kill it....

Thats the most inhumane and sick thing I've seen...makes me sick everytime I think about it...gotta go puke now...

Dude... bonzai kitten is a joke photoshop thing, to trick idiots into being offended. Look at the site and it says all over the place it isnt real.

Response to What's the Sickest shit you've seen 2003-09-29 17:52:16

If you want sick things, visit www.rotten.com

Response to What's the Sickest shit you've seen 2003-09-29 17:56:08

At 9/28/03 09:48 PM, Bigbossinc wrote: What's the Sickest Shit you have ever seen?

That goatse picture with the guy ripping his ass apart, I was sort of misled into clicking that link.

The second sickest thing that I ever did see was courtesy of www.bangedup.com ,it was footage of this guy sticking his head into a chicks vag. It looked real but I'm not too sure if it was.

Response to What's the Sickest shit you've seen 2003-09-29 18:00:08

At 9/29/03 05:56 PM, DontAsk wrote:
The second sickest thing that I ever did see was courtesy of www.bangedup.com ,it was footage of this guy sticking his head into a chicks vag. It looked real but I'm not too sure if it was.

I have also seen that,it's fake.

Response to What's the Sickest shit you've seen 2003-09-29 18:02:33

At 9/28/03 10:27 PM, Bigbossinc wrote:
what's Keragan and da frog?

This is Kerrigan and the Frog:
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=62693

It's one of the most horrible things I've ever seen!
(Just kidding relax,it'a cute)

BBS Signature

Response to What's the Sickest shit you've seen 2003-09-29 18:02:33

I've seen alot of nasty things in my life.
and Weightlifter and Goatse arent gross..just funny..

the grossest thing i seen was i went to my grandparents house to borrow some money and i walked into the kitchen because thats where they hang out..and i walked in..and they were having sex doggy..style..on the kitchen table..and..GOD DAMN YOU WHY'D U BRING THIS TOPIC UP?!?!?!
damn man my grandma is 76 years old and my grandpa is 74!...its just..ewe..i never went to there house again..

"It's sad. All these kids have to do school at home. Homeschooling. How long until a teacher fucks one of her students?" - Mark Normand

Response to What's the Sickest shit you've seen 2003-09-29 18:03:26

At 9/29/03 06:00 PM, Bigbossinc wrote: I have also seen that,it's fake.

It was sick but at the same time very funny, I guess because it always had that hint of fakeness in it, thank you for telling me that. :)

Response to What's the Sickest shit you've seen 2003-09-29 18:05:48

btw why on the general page does this only say "pg 2" but not page 1?..YAY!!

NEWGROUNDS GLITCH!

it's said whenever that happens that a special treat is about to occur..LETS OBSERVE!

"It's sad. All these kids have to do school at home. Homeschooling. How long until a teacher fucks one of her students?" - Mark Normand

Response to What's the Sickest shit you've seen 2003-09-29 18:05:59

At 9/29/03 06:02 PM, 7426001 wrote: the grossest thing i seen was i went to my grandparents house to borrow some money and i walked into the kitchen because thats where they hang out..and i walked in..and they were having sex doggy..style..on the kitchen table.

That is truly a life changing event (traumatic). I wish that I could believe you but I just can't bring myself to.

Response to What's the Sickest shit you've seen 2003-09-29 18:06:10

At 9/29/03 06:03 PM, DontAsk wrote:
At 9/29/03 06:00 PM, Bigbossinc wrote: I have also seen that,it's fake.
It was sick but at the same time very funny, I guess because it always had that hint of fakeness in it, thank you for telling me that. :)

You're welcome.

Response to What's the Sickest shit you've seen 2003-09-29 18:08:38

At 9/29/03 06:05 PM, 7426001 wrote: btw why on the general page does this only say "pg 2" but not page 1?..YAY!!

NEWGROUNDS GLITCH!

it's said whenever that happens that a special treat is about to occur..LETS OBSERVE!

Click on the name of the topic, dumbass!

Response to What's the Sickest shit you've seen 2003-09-29 18:38:12

I saw this one where they chopped this dudes hand and foot off and both of them were just laying there and blood was oozing..I almost puked.. Also the weightlifter.. like another guy mentionend.. and I cant think of anything else but those just freaked me out..

Response to What's the Sickest shit you've seen 2003-09-29 18:53:48

The sickest pic i've seen was on Pain4 with the girl who had like gangreen all over her vagina and like big purple lumps and crusty white stuff. *Ughhh* I wouldn't touch that thing with a 50 foot pole. Hell, I hope I never have to be in the same fucking state as that person.

I don't really watch gross videos though. I've seen one with this rabbit running across a race track and it got hit by a car and just exploded right there. Although, that was just funny. :)