00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Blozeoff just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

How Do I Use Sothink Swf Quicker?

1,018 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

How Do I Use Sothink Swf Quicker? 2008-03-31 02:17:02

It is a flash maker. It is my first one, I am on a 30 day trial, and if I like it and get to know how to use it I will buy it. But I want to know if anyone else has it. I know the basics like how to make a new layer and to move stuff to a different frame, but I don't understand how to fill. I clicked the paint bucket but I can't fill the color. Hopefully I don't have to color the colors I want to fill. Also what is a good amount of layers for a normal flash, I was thinking about 6.
1. Background
2. Background Objects
3. Character
4. Clothes
5. Character Accessories
6. Character Objects
Please respond with any information you can give me.javascript:MakeSmileySelection(4);
Shouting

Response to How Do I Use Sothink Swf Quicker? 2008-03-31 09:29:45

Seriously, do a search for yourself next time. This took 20 seconds in yahoo.

http://www.sothink.com/product/swfquicke r/tutorial.htm

Also, javascript smiley's don't work here yo.

NG Review Moderator // Pm me for Review Abuse

BBS Signature

Response to How Do I Use Sothink Swf Quicker? 2008-03-31 09:31:13

This Tutorial Page is useful for going over the basics of Flash. Read through the lot of them. If you have difficulty understanding them due to further lack of knowledge in Flash, then please refer to the Help tab found on your version of Flash's tool bar at the top of the application. It will teach you the basic control mechanics of the program. Happy Flashing.

I'm no artist. I'm a talentless hack who loves to doodle/animate from time to time.

BBS Signature