00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

keyboard 2008-03-20 04:31:43

how do you guys get so good at the keyboard?

Response to keyboard 2008-03-20 04:56:21

At 3/20/08 04:34 AM, ShortMonkey wrote:
At 3/20/08 04:31 AM, Stevethepopular wrote: how do you guys get so good at the keyboard?
The key is C

Seriously, most of us here make sounds on the computer and sequence the sounds instead of playing the keyboard. I play keyboard, electric piano and piano but haven't submitted anything. I have lessons but the main thing is practice. Lessons aren't gonna do any good without practice. ;)

Steve, you are trying hard to become popular, hey?

i dont need to try. so, the key is C? what does that mean? i know i should practice tho thx

Response to keyboard 2008-03-20 12:23:45

At 3/20/08 04:56 AM, Stevethepopular wrote:
At 3/20/08 04:34 AM, ShortMonkey wrote:
At 3/20/08 04:31 AM, Stevethepopular wrote: how do you guys get so good at the keyboard?
The key is C

Seriously, most of us here make sounds on the computer and sequence the sounds instead of playing the keyboard. I play keyboard, electric piano and piano but haven't submitted anything. I have lessons but the main thing is practice. Lessons aren't gonna do any good without practice. ;)

Steve, you are trying hard to become popular, hey?
i dont need to try. so, the key is C? what does that mean? i know i should practice tho thx

i dont know what he means, but i only know a few scales in the key of c and if i do anything in anyother key, i shift the pitch on the keyboard and viola- cheating and not really the same but its a start

please spamwangle responsibly.

here

BBS Signature