00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

novaruah just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Sonic Crew

842,608 Views | 16,937 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-01-22 15:35:21

At 1/22/07 03:33 PM, kill343guiltyspark wrote: I honestly didn't see it. I didn't read much on the last page.

You're the leader. You should remember every word from every page on the last 362 pages. You should be able to see that I wrote "Kill343guiltyspark rapes children" on page 136.

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-01-22 20:12:24

At 1/22/07 03:35 PM, Twone wrote:
At 1/22/07 03:33 PM, kill343guiltyspark wrote: I honestly didn't see it. I didn't read much on the last page.
You're the leader. You should remember every word from every page on the last 362 pages. You should be able to see that I wrote "Kill343guiltyspark rapes children" on page 136.

You weren't even here then. I know enough to remember that.

What I lack in accuracy, I make up for in enthusiasm

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-01-22 20:45:32

At 1/22/07 08:12 PM, kill343guiltyspark wrote:

Actually I was, but I didn't post a lot. Or at all even. I was doing that to trick you.

Anyways, check out this drawing I made. I seriously thought that this was going to happen.
Possible Next Gen spoilers, but everyone knows what happens.
And yes, that one on the left is supposed to be Silver. I love my Eggman in this one.

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-01-22 20:48:22

This is a first. Ive never met the leader of the Sonic Crew the entire time I have been up here! I always thought Twone or Agressive was the leader.. well, its good to finally meet you good sir! So does this mean you're back?

<33

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-01-22 20:51:59

At 1/22/07 08:45 PM, Twone wrote:
Anyways, check out this drawing I made.

Sorry to double post, but I forgot to mention that I made this drawing because I was INSPIRED BY RAVEN!!!

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-01-22 21:04:52

At 1/22/07 08:48 PM, DarkLotusJuggalo wrote:
This is a first. Ive never met the leader of the Sonic Crew the entire time I have been up here! I always thought Twone or Agressive was the leader.. well, its good to finally meet you good sir! So does this mean you're back?

UHHHHHHH... Back? I've been here and haven't left at all. I post at least once a page except in the summer when were really active and I can't keep track.

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-01-22 21:27:41

UHHHHHHH... Back? I've been here and haven't left at all. I post at least once a page except in the summer when were really active and I can't keep track.

I never noticed that and I dont pay much attention to people's sig so I guess I never noticed.. Sorry about that... anyways, anything new going on with anyone? I have a question though, any way to report someone that keeps PMing you and saying rendom crap? Just wondering, but besides that, any word on how that whole Sega vs. YTMND fiasco is going?

<33

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-01-22 21:50:14

At 1/22/07 09:27 PM, DarkLotusJuggalo wrote:
Just wondering, but besides that, any word on how that whole Sega vs. YTMND fiasco is going?

As far as I know, YTMND won. Either that, or the courty case didn't happen yet.

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-01-22 22:38:14

At 1/22/07 09:50 PM, Twone wrote:
At 1/22/07 09:27 PM, DarkLotusJuggalo wrote:
Just wondering, but besides that, any word on how that whole Sega vs. YTMND fiasco is going?
As far as I know, YTMND won. Either that, or the courty case didn't happen yet.

I still see Sonic up there though, espically the Sonic give advice on rape one...it was front page for a week or so. If they did win, then what did they expect out of it? Control over YTMND? I sure as hell hope not.. that site is second best to Newgrounds.. thats saying alot!

<33

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-01-23 09:14:56

At 1/21/07 08:07 PM, Twone wrote: I beat Next Gen. Now I never have to play it again.

Yeah i still havent gotten around to doing that yet, ive been really busy. I just noticed that basically once you play that game there is basically no need to play it again, theres not even an online multiplayer! I was shocked!

At 1/22/07 03:16 PM, Twone wrote: I saw your name. It just was just posted by Aggressive.
omg Aggressive you stupid hax

Fooled you all! It would have been more enjoyable had more than one person had actually looked. Now you'll have to look at everything i post just incase im tricking you again Muahaha!

At 1/22/07 08:45 PM, Twone wrote: Possible Next Gen spoilers, but everyone knows what happens.

Yeah, no matter how much i tried to avoid spoilers, that ending was always going to get out. Meh, i still want to see it for myself. Nice picture by the way.

At 1/22/07 08:48 PM, DarkLotusJuggalo wrote: This is a first. Ive never met the leader of the Sonic Crew the entire time I have been up here! I always thought Twone or Agressive was the leader.. well, its good to finally meet you good sir! So does this mean you're back?

Kill343 became the leader of this crew after the original leader left and the crew became inactive for a while. It came back to life and Kill343 became leader. Me leader haha, im just the guy that makes long posts and has been around for probably close to 300 pages now. Also i will now go and count how many pages ive been a member for to prove my awesomeness.

At 1/22/07 09:50 PM, Twone wrote: As far as I know, YTMND won. Either that, or the courty case didn't happen yet.

I dont think the court case could have been yet, its only been a few weeks if that. Perhaps Sega abandoned thier case because they realised how stupid they were being.

Also in non sonic related news, im moving on the 15th of next month so i may be inactive for a day or so, but with my new phone and laptop, i probably wont be inactive ever again!

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-01-23 10:09:10

At 1/21/07 08:05 PM, kill343guiltyspark wrote:
At 1/21/07 05:22 PM, TheMattrix wrote: Trivia Quiz!
I bet none of you know what the Sonic Underground theme song was derived from?
I'll give you guys two clues:
1) The Council of Four
2) Something posted on this page.
Something to do with knuckles Chaotix?
Counsil of 4 (Four members of chaotix)
And it was posted above.

No. And I thought there were only three chaotix members.
Another hint:
1) Something around my posts.

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-01-23 10:15:03

At 1/22/07 08:45 PM, Twone wrote: Anyways, check out this drawing I made. I seriously thought that this was going to happen.
Possible Next Gen spoilers, but everyone knows what happens.
And yes, that one on the left is supposed to be Silver. I love my Eggman in this one.

Hmm, the drawings could of been better. Some things were funny like Eggman wanted him revived. Whoohoo! lol! Overall, not bad but work on your drawing skills and you will become better at drawing. :) 6/10

I beat Next Gen. Now I never have to play it again.

Great job, now to go the next Sonic game when it comes out. XD

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-01-23 10:22:46

Kill343 became the leader of this crew after the original leader left and the crew became inactive for a while. It came back to life and Kill343 became leader. Me leader haha, im just the guy that makes long posts and has been around for probably close to 300 pages now. Also i will now go and count how many pages ive been a member for to prove my awesomeness.

That clears things up then! I wasnt really sure about it until that earlier post came up and I looked at his sig and saw "Leader of the Sonic Crew" and felt like a dumbass since I never noticed that before. Is that thing with taking the crew to page 400 by the end of February still going on? Its very possible if everyone keeps posting.. page 362 and counting. What happens if we do get that high though?

<33

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-01-23 15:11:45

At 1/23/07 09:14 AM, Aggressive wrote:
Also in non sonic related news, im moving on the 15th of next month so i may be inactive for a day or so, but with my new phone and laptop, i probably wont be inactive ever again!

Where are you moving?

To the states would be nice.
At 1/23/07 10:15 AM, Seamonky wrote:
Hmm, the drawings could of been better. Some things were funny like Eggman wanted him revived. Whoohoo! lol! Overall, not bad but work on your drawing skills and you will become better at drawing. :) 6/10

No, he wanted him revived in the game. I made it look like he was happy for Sonic's death, and should be after 15 years. Also, I didn't know how to draw Silver. I think my Sonic and Shadow were the best, though.

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-01-23 15:19:33

At 1/23/07 10:09 AM, TheMattrix wrote:
At 1/21/07 05:22 PM, TheMattrix wrote:
No. And I thought there were only three chaotix members.

Nope, four in the chaotix game. Mighty, Knuckles, espio, and vector.

At 1/23/07 03:11 PM, Twone wrote: Where are you moving?

Then a Sonic Crew meetup would be less far from impossible!

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-01-23 15:45:53

At 1/23/07 03:19 PM, kill343guiltyspark wrote:
Nope, four in the chaotix game. Mighty, Knuckles, espio, and vector.

No, there were seven. Knuckles, Charmy, Mighty, Espio, Vector, Bomb, and Heavy.

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-01-23 16:20:34

At 1/21/07 05:22 PM, TheMattrix wrote:

No matter how fun that sounds like it would be, it'll always be impossible for me. The only way I would be able to make it is if I robbed a bank then flew or whatever to the meet-up. I'm a poor person. The only money I get is the change I find on the ground wherever. my parents owe me $9,250. Credit lines, money they never gave me when I did what they asked me too. I'll never get it from them, so it's basically impossible for me.

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-01-23 17:58:21

I found all of the music from nexgen on shadow of a hedgehog, pretty good stuff, and I read an article on secret rings from IGN and they are behind the game 100%. According to them, the game's depth is hard to see at first but becomes more apparent as you progress, and there actually are branching pathways throughout the levels, which is good. I am looking forward to getting the game (of course I will have to get a wii first) and the estimated story mode play time of 10 hours is an improvement over many of the games I have seen previously (I believe sonic adventure 2's play time was somewhere in the 5-10 hour range) although I still don't understand how you can get such a long play time with only 10 levels, I guess I'll just have to find out, I also wonder if super sonic will be in it, and who will be doing the main theme (will it be crush40 or those guys who did "his world" for nexgen, and no that song wasn't done by crush40) there seems to be alot less info on secret rings than there is on nexgen, mabey they are withholding info to avoid critic-bashing of anything specific

nothing is familiar...

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-01-23 19:07:55

At 1/23/07 05:58 PM, Mizox wrote: although I still don't understand how you can get such a long play time with only 10 levels, I guess I'll just have to find out, I also wonder if super sonic will be in it

Is this about Next Gen, or Secret Rings? If Next Gen, yes Super Sonic is in it. Secret Rings? No idea.

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-01-23 19:12:53

Before, Sonic went Super Sonic as a fun,SEGA idea or a part of DEBUG mode.
Now,
First, Sonic went Super Sonic to defeat PERFECT CHAOS.

Second, Sonic and Shadow go Super Sonic and Super Shadow to defeat BIOLIZARD(FINAL HAZARD)

Then, Shadow goes HYPER SHADOW to defeat DEVIL DOOM.

And lastly,3 hedgehogs go Super to defeat Solaris.

Anyone seeing a pattern here or is that just me?
(What's next...Super/Hyper Tails ?

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-01-23 19:28:52

At 1/23/07 07:12 PM, Rague wrote:
Anyone seeing a pattern here or is that just me?

Been done in Sonic 3.

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-01-23 19:48:14

At 1/23/07 07:07 PM, Twone wrote:
At 1/23/07 05:58 PM, Mizox wrote: although I still don't understand how you can get such a long play time with only 10 levels, I guess I'll just have to find out, I also wonder if super sonic will be in it
Is this about Next Gen, or Secret Rings? If Next Gen, yes Super Sonic is in it. Secret Rings? No idea.

Secret Rings, oh and sonic's abilities will be customizable like in nexgen, except that even his speed and jump hight will be subject to player changes, if for example you are doing a time attack mission in a relatively simple level you give him all the speed stuff, if you are doing some careful treasure hunting in a more complicated level then a slower and more manuverable sonic is better, of course you have to earn most of the options,sounds pretty
good to me, I guess it would be like picking different EX GEAR in riders (I prefer sonic on that blue-green board that lets you fly, the chaos emerald just drains my rings)

Been done in Sonic 3.

correction, Sonic3&Knuckles, and you can't use dubug mode like with sonic because I don't think you can use tails in debug mode, can you? so you just have to go and get all 14 chaos emeralds and go back to the master emerald shrine thing and energize the bigger set from the s&k levels, which is just a major headache

nothing is familiar...

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-01-23 20:05:36

At 1/23/07 07:48 PM, Mizox wrote:
Secret Rings, oh and sonic's abilities will be customizable like in nexgen, except that even his speed and jump hight will be subject to player changes,

That's cool. In Next Gen, I liked the gems that you could buy.

correction, Sonic3&Knuckles, and you can't use dubug mode like with sonic because I don't think you can use tails in debug mode, can you?

Yes you can.

so you just have to go and get all 14 chaos emeralds and go back to the master emerald shrine thing and energize the bigger set from the s&k levels, which is just a major headache

AND I DID IT.

We are getting closer to my destination. Tails might not have to die.

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-01-23 20:30:18

At 1/23/07 08:05 PM, Twone wrote:
At 1/23/07 07:48 PM, Mizox wrote:
AND I DID IT.

We are getting closer to my destination. Tails might not have to die.

Here are my three personalities:

Rague(normal):How many pages did we have to get up to/

Rague(Sonic Fan):I thought Tails was already dead.
You should kill Big.That little b****rd was stalking us in Sonic Adventure 2.

Rague(Insane Sonic Fan):

Rague:PLZ!!!!NOT TALIS *SOB!* He's like the CUTEST character in existence.

GuyA:Dude, calm down!
GuyB:He has infinite lives dude.
GuyC:Didn't you play Sonic2!? Tails ALWAYS come back after dying!
GuyD:Dude,clean yourself up! You're flooding the room with your tears!

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-01-23 20:32:57

and yet more about secret rings (I'm probably driving some of you crazy now, arn't I)
many of the sources said that other sonic characters would be in the game but portraid in a "different light", now, what does that mean, could it mean characters like tails and knuckles are antagonists? or was that source just a load of s**t, oh whatever, I'll just wait for the game to come out

oh, and I'm making a 3d model of sonic using a program called anim8tor (version0.9), here's a pic of what I'v got so far, it's not much (I'm still learning to use the thing)
the pic has too large a filesize, so you'll have to view it on the sonic art thread

nothing is familiar...

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-01-23 22:22:20

At 1/23/07 07:12 PM, Rague wrote: Anyone seeing a pattern here or is that just me?

I wish they would really bring him back, I love Tails it would be the second best thing for Tails. The fist best thing is for them to make Tails Voice actor a male for once.

I'm Black BITCH!!!!!!!!

(Click here to see my Myspace Profile)

Signature created by me.

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-01-23 22:33:25

At 1/23/07 10:22 PM, Shade-Hedgehog wrote:
The fist best thing is for them to make Tails Voice actor a male for once.

don't worry, from what I'v heard, 4Kidstv will be removed from sega's service after secret rings is released (no guarantees), and what does everyone think of my sonic 3d model, I have a pic of it under sonic art , it isn't done or even close to it, but it's a start

nothing is familiar...

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-01-24 05:43:53

At 1/23/07 03:11 PM, Twone wrote: Where are you moving?

Yes that would be nice. Unfortunately for all I don't have that much money... yet. I am moving to the state capital for my university course. I got in and all that if I forgot to mention. That 6 week internet ban payed off after all.

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-01-24 15:38:29

At 1/24/07 05:43 AM, Aggressive wrote:
Yes that would be nice. Unfortunately for all I don't have that much money... yet. I am moving to the state capital for my university course. I got in and all that if I forgot to mention. That 6 week internet ban payed off after all.

I thought it was 5 weeks?

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-01-24 17:33:56

At 1/24/07 03:38 PM, kill343guiltyspark wrote:
I thought it was 5 weeks?

Same difference.
In related news, I saw this on goole images. Awesome drawing.

By Omide

Sonic Crew