00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Sonic Crew

842,868 Views | 16,937 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-11-26 11:48:50

At 11/26/06 11:40 AM, Shadow-of-Pain wrote: I have missed too much. So how's it going? I ain't got a clue what's happened. So whats happened in my oh I don't know, 100 page absence!!

Well, all you missed was page 300, n00bs getting kicked out (hilarity ensues), and information that probably has nothing to do with your life.
Welcome back!

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-11-26 12:03:23

At 11/26/06 11:48 AM, Twone wrote:

Well, all you missed was page 300, n00bs getting kicked out (hilarity ensues), and information that probably has nothing to do with your life.
Welcome back!

Thanks. Now to try and get in with the conversation, Sonic and the Secret Rings (the worst name in the world, they should have kept it as Wildfire) I think is best on the Wii. The magazines agree with me as well but magazine ratings (except for the official Nintendo magazine) a wrong and crap. PS3 for all I care is a waste of time and money but the 360 is pretty good. The PS3 has been dealyed so many times in England. It should have come out in July or something. At least in America the PS3 is coming out soon and the Wii is already out. And to the n00bs I say HAHA IN YOUR FACE @$£h0/3$!! (assholes).

Long Time Veteran of Sonic Crew (even though lots of you don't know it) and the Creator of Chao Club (which has died out, oh well). Yeah thats pretty much it.

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-11-26 12:16:38

Glad to see you back!

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-11-26 12:17:47

I can't wait to get a PS3 Sonic NEXTGEN is going to be the best man I am getting inpatient. I will play it all night long with no going to sleep.

I'm Black BITCH!!!!!!!!

(Click here to see my Myspace Profile)

Signature created by me.

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-11-26 12:30:47

At 11/26/06 11:48 AM, Shadow-of-Pain wrote: Can I join in with the discussion? Just a quick point. The Wii is coming out in England on Dec 8 but Sonic and the Secret Rings won't be out until Spring. Why do we have to wait. WHY!!! Wouldn't the world be a better place if we didn't have to wait.

Welcome back! FINALLY! Some regulars are returning! Medjai. Kajito, You, (wait, whered aggresive go AGAIN). Anyways, none of the next gen games interest me in the least...

What I lack in accuracy, I make up for in enthusiasm

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-11-26 14:52:56

At 11/26/06 11:40 AM, Shadow-of-Pain wrote: I have missed too much. So how's it going? I ain't got a clue what's happened. So whats happened in my oh I don't know, 100 page absence!!

welcome back, it's great to see originals around here again =). And for the congress thing, I vote for aggressive to go into congress with kill343, he really deserves it!

veteran of the sonic crew

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-11-26 14:57:39

Hey thanks to you all for the warm welcome. It's very nice. And for kill343guiltyspark I remember seeing Agressive not too long ago. Wonder where he is now? And some news on reviews about the next gen Sonic. They say it's like the old Sonic games, fast and full of action, but in 3D.

Long Time Veteran of Sonic Crew (even though lots of you don't know it) and the Creator of Chao Club (which has died out, oh well). Yeah thats pretty much it.

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-11-26 15:07:54

At 11/26/06 02:57 PM, Shadow-of-Pain wrote: They say it's like the old Sonic games, fast and full of action, but in 3D.

The reviews I read said it had poor controls, bad gameplay, and terrible camera views.

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-11-26 15:22:25

At 11/26/06 03:07 PM, Twone wrote:
At 11/26/06 02:57 PM, Shadow-of-Pain wrote: They say it's like the old Sonic games, fast and full of action, but in 3D.
The reviews I read said it had poor controls, bad gameplay, and terrible camera views.

They still did not fix the camera problem wow that is what they need to work on the most.

I'm Black BITCH!!!!!!!!

Signature created by me.

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-11-26 15:22:35

At 11/26/06 03:07 PM, Twone wrote:

Strange. What magazines do you read? I read the official Nintendo and sometimes the NGamer (which I think is wrong and crap but oh well). The reason I read it is because some of the reviews are quite funny. They also say that the gameplay is good and, for once, so are the camera views.

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-11-26 16:05:54

At 11/26/06 03:22 PM, Shadow-of-Pain wrote:
Strange. What magazines do you read? I read the official Nintendo and sometimes the NGamer (which I think is wrong and crap but oh well). The reason I read it is because some of the reviews are quite funny. They also say that the gameplay is good and, for once, so are the camera views.

I used t3h interwebs. I get first hand reviews from real gamers, not magazine...people.

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-11-26 16:10:48

At 11/26/06 04:05 PM, Twone wrote:
At 11/26/06 03:22 PM, Shadow-of-Pain wrote:
I used t3h interwebs. I get first hand reviews from real gamers, not magazine...people.

Real gamers tend to know what to expect a little more, mags just want to promote their games as much a possible.

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-11-26 16:47:18

I'm getting Wii for X-mas, my parents also want to play, and then I shall buy secret rings with my own money
P.S. I read the Wiki article and found that the guys at sega/sonic team preferred Wildfire, but had to change the name for legal reasons which I don't fully understand (after all, what else would have a name like sonic wildfire besides a sonic game) this makes no sense at all

nothing is familiar...

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-11-26 17:27:11

At 11/26/06 11:40 AM, Rague wrote: I heard people saying the PS3 is crap....There aren't even any games yet.

Except for; Resistance: Fall Of Man, Motorstorm, Warhawk, Full Auto 2, Ridge Racer 7, Call Of Duty 3, NFS Carbon, Unreal Tourmament 2007, Tony Hawk's Project 8, Half Life 2, Burnout 5, Gran Turismo HD and obviously Sonic NEXT to name just a few.

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-11-26 18:44:07

I just realized that my internet alias look's almot Identical to Eclipse's and has very similar abilities, Sorry Eclipse!

nothing is familiar...

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-11-26 21:03:35

Wow well I don't care what they say I still like the PS3 and I will get it once I get enough money too.

I'm Black BITCH!!!!!!!!

Signature created by me.

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-11-26 21:28:26

shade, how many times have you changed your sig since coming (I wasn't here when you left) back? I counted at least 1

nothing is familiar...

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-11-26 21:37:24

At 11/26/06 09:28 PM, Mizox wrote: shade, how many times have you changed your sig since coming (I wasn't here when you left) back? I counted at least 1

Yep and I got the idea for my signature from you thank you for making suck a good signature now I can at least say that I made my first sig.

I'm Black BITCH!!!!!!!!

Signature created by me.

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-11-26 21:43:38

Found some Sonic Wildfire footage. Looks pretty good.

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-11-26 22:06:13

At 11/26/06 09:43 PM, Twone wrote: Found some Sonic Wildfire footage. Looks pretty good.

It better be because after Sonic 2006's letdown this one will have to recover some of SEGA's losses in the fans.

I'm Black BITCH!!!!!!!!

Signature created by me.

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-11-27 10:53:07

Well i was actually hoping i didnt have to do this but... CATCH UP POST!!!

At 11/24/06 07:22 PM, Mizox wrote: Secret Rings > Next Gen

My opposing view. Next Gen was supposed to be going back to sonics roots just running fast. I think they might have messed that up a little by adding in too many side characters again. But still, Next Gen will be more "sonicish" than secret rings i mean what the hell, collecting pages of a magic book thats not true sonic and it never will be. Next Gen stands true. And i cant wait to get my hands on it.

At 11/24/06 03:51 PM, Shade-Hedgehog wrote: Who is representing our crew for the Newgrounds Congress???

NG Congress hey, im in... now what the hell do i do?

At 11/25/06 05:01 AM, DanielTheFalcon wrote: Aggressive. Not only did he make a good comeback, but he is one of the oldest members, and the best.

and

At 11/26/06 02:52 PM, Yoshi64900 wrote:

And for the congress thing, I vote for aggressive to go into congress with kill343, he really deserves it!
I feel so loved! Thank you all... I still dont know what im doing...

At 11/26/06 09:57 AM, Medjai-Power wrote: WOOOOOO!!! im getting a 360 next week with sonic next gen!! awesome!

Must beat Medjai to next gen!!! I got my 360 last week and Sonic will be here in 1-2 days. it could even be in my mail box right now!!!

and then on my birthday i get a wii!!! awesome! you guys shoould watch one piece its awesome searchh one piece first episode on www.youtube.com and start watching

and then on my birthday im getting a PS3, if i still have money and havent blown it all on booze when im partying it up! As for one piece, I used to love it, but i grew tired of its lack of blood and violence.

At 11/26/06 12:30 PM, kill343guiltyspark wrote: Welcome back! FINALLY! Some regulars are returning! Medjai. Kajito, You, (wait, whered aggresive go AGAIN). Anyways, none of the next gen games interest me in the least...

Hey im still here, I just went away for the weekend... and forgot to tell anybody... my bad. And yes its good that everyone is starting to come back.

At 11/26/06 02:57 PM, Shadow-of-Pain wrote: Hey thanks to you all for the warm welcome. It's very nice. And for kill343guiltyspark I remember seeing Agressive not too long ago. Wonder where he is now?

Welcome Back! Im still alive and kicking, im glad my presence is missed so much in this crew, even over a weekend. Anyways, hope you plan on sticking around!

As for all the debate over the quality of Next Gen, I really think it will be a drastic improvement for Sega. Theyve put a hell of alot into making this game and im sure it will pay off. Ill let you know in a day or two. Listen to the opinion of a true sonic fan not some internet reviewer whos probably anti-sonic.

At 11/26/06 11:40 AM, Rague wrote: I heard people saying the PS3 is crap....There aren't even any games yet.

I actually agree with this. The game line-up i have seen did not wow me at all. No exclusive games thatmade me want to buy that console. The games were either crap or going to be on the 360 anyway. So i took the more money efficient alternative and got the 360.

I appologise again for this long ass post, but i have to have my opinion on everything you know.

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-11-27 11:33:33

At 11/27/06 10:53 AM, Aggressive wrote:

Welcome Back! Im still alive and kicking, im glad my presence is missed so much in this crew, even over a weekend. Anyways, hope you plan on sticking around!

WOOT WOOT!! Glad you're back as well. I didn't know that you were only gone for the weekend. What were you doing?

As for all the debate over the quality of Next Gen, I really think it will be a drastic improvement for Sega. Theyve put a hell of alot into making this game and im sure it will pay off. Ill let you know in a day or two. Listen to the opinion of a true sonic fan not some internet reviewer whos probably anti-sonic.

Yeah I bet they have. I'm really excited and I just want to play it now. And you are making a good point. I listened (there was a free dvd in the magazine I read) to this guy who was a Mario fan and didn't like Sonic. BOO TO HIM!! He was saying a review and he said it won't have much appeal. How wrong was he.

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-11-27 11:49:53

At 11/27/06 11:33 AM, Shadow-of-Pain wrote: WOOT WOOT!! Glad you're back as well. I didn't know that you were only gone for the weekend. What were you doing?

Well i did ban myself from the computer for 5 weeks during exams also, but this weekend i just went away with my girlfriend.

Yeah I bet they have. I'm really excited and I just want to play it now. And you are making a good point. I listened (there was a free dvd in the magazine I read) to this guy who was a Mario fan and didn't like Sonic. BOO TO HIM!! He was saying a review and he said it won't have much appeal. How wrong was he.

I Hate Mario Fanboys/Anti-sonic fanboys thier opinions are never based on anything. Thier opinions are worthless. On the Next Gen note i think its going to be alot better than people give it credit for. I for one will appreciate it to its fullest regardless of what the reviewers say.

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-11-27 13:04:31

At 11/27/06 11:49 AM, Aggressive wrote:
At 11/27/06 11:33 AM, Shadow-of-Pain wrote: Yeah I bet they have. I'm really excited and I just want to play it now. And you are making a good point. I listened (there was a free dvd in the magazine I read) to this guy who was a Mario fan and didn't like Sonic. BOO TO HIM!! He was saying a review and he said it won't have much appeal. How wrong was he.
I Hate Mario Fanboys/Anti-sonic fanboys thier opinions are never based on anything. Thier opinions are worthless.

Yeah, all they say is 'OMG Sonic is t3h suxorz mario roxorz, Mario 1337...etc, etc' only to put our Hedgy hero down/try to make people think mario is superior and stuff.

On the Next Gen note i think its going to be alot better than people give it credit for. I for one will appreciate it to its fullest regardless of what the reviewers say.

Couldn't have said it better myself! You're your own person, not a magazine's slave or somefink.

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-11-27 15:13:14

At 11/27/06 10:53 AM, Aggressive wrote:
My opposing view. Next Gen was supposed to be going back to sonics roots just running fast. I think they might have messed that up a little by adding in too many side characters again. But still, Next Gen will be more "sonicish" than secret rings i mean what the hell, collecting pages of a magic book thats not true sonic and it never will be. Next Gen stands true. And i cant wait to get my hands on it.

That may be true, but next gen looks like it has HORRIBLE gameplay. Secret Rings looks like it has good gameplay. Too bad I'm not getting a Wii.
Oh, and congrats with the congress stuff.

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-11-27 16:29:08

OK! The other official representative for NG Congress is AGGRESIVE! Congrats, you've earned it.

Do we need another representative, and if so, who?

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-11-28 08:03:54

At 11/27/06 03:13 PM, Twone wrote: That may be true, but next gen looks like it has HORRIBLE gameplay. Secret Rings looks like it has good gameplay. Too bad I'm not getting a Wii.

I still disagree. Atleast your actually controlling Sonics movement and chosing your own path through a level in next. Secret Rings is just Sonic following a set path and you tilting the Wii mote to dodge obstacles. Im pretty sure that would become awfully boring and repetative after a while.

At 11/27/06 04:29 PM, kill343guiltyspark wrote: OK! The other official representative for NG Congress is AGGRESIVE! Congrats, you've earned it.

Wow, thanks everybody, Ill represent this crew to the best of my ability.

Do we need another representative, and if so, who?

Depends how serious this whole thing is.

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-11-28 10:19:24

is it too late to join the sonic crew? if it isn't can i join

This sig is entirely made of text.

Now enjoy it.

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-11-28 12:34:25

At 11/28/06 10:19 AM, Monkeyfart1 wrote: is it too late to join the sonic crew? if it isn't can i join

Yeah you can join. It's never too late. Just reply to this message.

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-11-28 15:11:00

At 11/28/06 10:19 AM, Monkeyfart1 wrote: is it too late to join the sonic crew? if it isn't can i join

Sure. Don't spam or anything.