00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

novaruah just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Finale VST

1,616 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Finale VST 2008-03-04 17:37:24

Hey I have finale 2008, which is great for writing the music itself, but since I won't be playing and recording it, the built in SoftSynth sounds like crap and Garritan only has orchestra instruments.
Im looking for a good and compatible VST for Techno and/or Rock.

"Pull the pin and count to what?"

----------------Unknown soldier

Response to Finale VST 2008-03-04 17:55:52

At 3/4/08 05:37 PM, SilvaWolf wrote: Hey I have finale 2008, which is great for writing the music itself, but since I won't be playing and recording it, the built in SoftSynth sounds like crap and Garritan only has orchestra instruments.
Im looking for a good and compatible VST for Techno and/or Rock.

KVR has lots of free ones! Just do a search.

Here are some ones approved by us AF peeps.

Response to Finale VST 2015-03-25 06:39:00

There is a complicated way to apply other vst instruments in finale:

- take a piece you wrote
- go to midi/audio > device settings > vst plugin management > add the folder in which you have the .dll plugin
- go to midi/audio > instruments settings > here you can change the instruments realating to midi channels. If you click on the pen symbol you can interact with the plugin to manage the sound.

you can find free vst at : http://www.vst4free.com/ , but there are other sites too.

I´m not 100% sure this will work for you however, since I´ve another version of finale.
I´m looking for a way to integrate those instruments in the setup wizard, if I discover a way I let you know.