00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Patrick8008 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The McBurgers Podcast

876 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

The McBurgers Podcast 2008-02-17 18:46:41

I figured since I'm too lazy to type, I'd go through the trouble of making a podcast for the McBurger awards.

You can find them here.

Now, I made this thread for one reason. Suggestions? What songs would you like to hear there? Who would you want to see interviewed? Any sort of changes for the podcast?

The newspost for it is HERE.

Response to The McBurgers Podcast 2008-02-17 22:31:32

It's cool. You know, for someone who's multi-lingual, and with english as your first language, the speaking part could have used less stammering followed by a "fuckin' shit!", it makes it sound a little less professional ;D
But overall, it's nice to have everything laid out like that. Downloading it was a bitch though. Maybe lower the kbps a bit. It's not that hard to find the NG versions of the songs, and a little lower quality for the sake of filesize would probably encourage more people to download the music.
Maybe if you could stay sober throughout the podcast, get more of a clue what you're going to talk about and make it more family friendly (lol), maybe if it were shorter, cleaner and lower quality, maybe you could get a 10 mB or so podcast, and see if an admin could upload it here under your account.

Also, request for the next podcast: Haunted hospitals plz!

It's nice to see this kick off.

READ: "A Fear of Great Heights" and other forthcoming adventures right HERE

Signature Picture by: Spartan204

BBS Signature

Response to The McBurgers Podcast 2008-02-18 12:03:44

Heh, unprofessional my ass. It was nice, I lolled a bit. Nice choice for the first song, listening now.

Response to The McBurgers Podcast 2008-02-18 15:52:25

Awezummm
definitley gonna check this tomorrow!

mmm... mcburgers....

Wakka wakka

Response to The McBurgers Podcast 2008-02-18 16:05:14

At 2/17/08 10:31 PM, WritersBlock wrote: It's cool. You know, for someone who's multi-lingual, and with english as your first language, the speaking part could have used less stammering followed by a "fuckin' shit!", it makes it sound a little less professional ;D

Bah. I can normally speak eloquently, what you heard was the early effects of a little something I like to call alcohol :D

Also, request for the next podcast: Haunted hospitals plz!

It's nice to see this kick off.

Response to The McBurgers Podcast 2008-02-18 17:29:47

Now with added streamability thanks to Navij11! :D