00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

seph-lol just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

my boyfriend dumbpunkb

770 Views | 14 Replies

my boyfriend dumbpunkb 2001-06-26 20:23:04

that below is a picture of my current boyfriend he's such a sweetie he does have a few flaws tho (he says he's a punk but in reality he's a huge ska fan, no doubt is one of his favorite bands) keep it on the dl, I don't want him mad at me for telling his secret. I call him a poser all the time but he does'nt get angry, I love him so much. I hope he does'n mind I put his pic up (poser/lol)
but enough about him, my name is trisha beddani, my buds call me trish. how is everyone tonight, glad to be a part of the newgrounds community.

my boyfriend dumbpunkb

Response to my boyfriend dumbpunkb 2001-06-26 20:26:50

At 6/26/01 08:23 PM, maddfeline wrote: that below is a picture of my current boyfriend he's such a sweetie he does have a few flaws tho (he says he's a punk but in reality he's a huge ska fan, no doubt is one of his favorite bands) keep it on the dl, I don't want him mad at me for telling his secret. I call him a poser all the time but he does'nt get angry, I love him so much. I hope he does'n mind I put his pic up (poser/lol)
but enough about him, my name is trisha beddani, my buds call me trish. how is everyone tonight, glad to be a part of the newgrounds community.

Hello. I guess.

my boyfriend dumbpunkb

Response to my boyfriend dumbpunkb 2001-06-26 20:29:06

At 6/26/01 08:23 PM, maddfeline wrote: that below is a picture of my current boyfriend he's such a sweetie he does have a few flaws tho (he says he's a punk but in reality he's a huge ska fan, no doubt is one of his favorite bands) keep it on the dl, I don't want him mad at me for telling his secret. I call him a poser all the time but he does'nt get angry, I love him so much. I hope he does'n mind I put his pic up (poser/lol)

betchya are

and kids remember:

my boyfriend dumbpunkb

Response to my boyfriend dumbpunkb 2001-06-26 20:55:03

Beware of the kramer hair....

my boyfriend dumbpunkb

Response to my boyfriend dumbpunkb 2001-06-26 22:12:23

hmmmm? poser ehhh?
well hello, im going back to making screw driver swordfight

Response to my boyfriend dumbpunkb 2001-06-27 03:09:10

ska eh? .. "nope, I don't like it".. but anyways nice to meet u trish, hope u two are happy together and welcome to newgrounds. ;-)

my boyfriend dumbpunkb

Response to my boyfriend dumbpunkb 2001-06-27 03:25:35

I thought ska was just a sub-genra of punk ....... I think it's just retarded .. why does someone have to like nothing punk music to be a punk? I say fuck music genras, there are only two ways to classify music, good and bad.

Err .... anyhoo, hi. Nice to meet you .. I think, unless you turn out to be an asshole n00b.

my boyfriend dumbpunkb

BBS Signature

Response to my boyfriend dumbpunkb 2001-06-29 23:48:35

At 6/27/01 03:25 AM, OutcastedMisfit wrote:
I thought ska was just a sub-genra of punk ....... I think it's just retarded .. why does someone have to like nothing punk music to be a punk? I say fuck music genras, there are only two ways to classify music, good and bad.

Err .... anyhoo, hi. Nice to meet you .. I think, unless you turn out to be an asshole n00b.

yah thats so true, music genres eat dick, don't worry i'm not an asshole, i'm just not on that often. well see u around ^-O

Response to my boyfriend dumbpunkb 2001-07-04 05:11:35

At 7/4/01 05:08 AM, traekwon wrote:
At 6/29/01 11:48 PM, maddfeline wrote:

yah thats so true, music genres eat dick, don't worry i'm not an asshole, i'm just not on that often. well see u around ^-O
bringing this up for dmbpunkbs reference, i guess

jesus christ dumbpunk, don't u even know your own girlfriend?

Response to my boyfriend dumbpunkb 2001-07-04 05:13:08

At 7/4/01 05:08 AM, traekwon wrote:
At 6/29/01 11:48 PM, maddfeline wrote:

HAHAhahAha haahahahaa!!
what the hell is this?? who the hell are you, maddfeline? i hate ska but whatever.. this is weird! well its good to have a girlfriend again.. i guess. cool.

my boyfriend dumbpunkb

Response to my boyfriend dumbpunkb 2001-11-27 07:55:49

whoot

my boyfriend dumbpunkb

Response to my boyfriend dumbpunkb 2001-11-27 08:54:47

At 6/26/01 08:23 PM, maddfeline wrote:

Wow, more typos than usual, my friend.

Response to my boyfriend dumbpunkb 2001-11-27 22:20:12

At 11/27/01 08:54 AM, LeslieMonica wrote:
At 6/26/01 08:23 PM, maddfeline wrote:

Wow, more typos than usual, my friend.

huh?

Response to my boyfriend dumbpunkb 2002-02-05 07:05:23

At 11/27/01 11:07 PM, traekwon_ wrote:
At 11/27/01 10:20 PM, dumbpunkb wrote:

huh?
I love the nick "maddfeline"

huh?

Response to my boyfriend dumbpunkb 2002-02-05 07:45:31

At 7/4/01 05:08 AM, traekwon_ wrote:

SHIT...trae...i love you...when you post that picture...