00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Inkolypso just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Flap-doodlez Portfolio

4,620 Views | 42 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Flap-doodlez Portfolio 2008-04-04 01:56:06

At 3/20/08 12:59 AM, Flap-doodlez wrote: Haven't taken any art classes in awhile (seeing as I'm taking a break from school) and I'm spending a lot of time at work. so my artwork seems to have hit a bit of a stale period. got any ideas for a new project that will jump start me back into creating some artwork again?

guess I'll have to come up with my own damn ideas. lol

I will eventually get around to putting something here. for the meantime here is a link to my portfolio

Response to Flap-doodlez Portfolio 2008-04-05 01:41:36

this isn't anything new but I manage to get a picture of my one and only attempt at sculpture. I carved this log out in 2002. I was much more pleased with it at the time (now I'm a little more critical of my work)

Flap-doodlez Portfolio

I will eventually get around to putting something here. for the meantime here is a link to my portfolio

Response to Flap-doodlez Portfolio 2008-04-05 01:44:21

this wasn't so much art as me playing around with clay in my free time but hey I'm running out of artwork to post so what the hell, here it is.

Flap-doodlez Portfolio

Response to Flap-doodlez Portfolio 2008-04-05 01:45:11

not bad, it looks a little out of shape, but i did wood works last year, and i hate using wood, so its better than whaterver anyone in my class could do. yay for varnish.

Response to Flap-doodlez Portfolio 2008-04-05 02:03:20

At 4/5/08 01:45 AM, CoolSonic wrote: not bad, it looks a little out of shape, but i did wood works last year, and i hate using wood, so its better than whaterver anyone in my class could do. yay for varnish.

haha yeah, like I said, it was a long time ago but I do remember that wood being a bitch to work with. parts of it were real dry and would split instead of coming off in solid chunks. I look back on it now though and wish that I had sanded the hell out of the handle cause it's too damn rough.

Response to Flap-doodlez Portfolio 2008-05-22 01:11:33

man I'm really hurtin' for comments but I guess it's my own damn fault for not posting in a while. Promise to add some stuff soon.

Response to Flap-doodlez Portfolio 2008-05-31 18:29:03

[shameless bump]

I'm actually working on something again. It was an older concept that I had completed for a class but I haven't been able to find it. So instead I decided just to make the entire project over again. I'll post it up when I'm finnished with it but for anyone who is curious it will be a printing project.

Response to Flap-doodlez Portfolio 2008-09-17 02:19:57

here's a little look at what's been distracting me from that printing project I promised to post. I got sidetracked while messing around with some sculpty. never used it before but it seemed pretty fun so I made a goblin. let me know what you think or offer some advice 'cause like I said I'm new to this.

Flap-doodlez Portfolio

Response to Flap-doodlez Portfolio 2008-09-17 02:21:52

a view from a different taken after I repaired the left arm which had fallen off.

Flap-doodlez Portfolio

Response to Flap-doodlez Portfolio 2008-09-17 02:27:06

a little closer look at the face. sorry for the poor quality picture (cheap digital camera combined with lowering quality for file size)

Flap-doodlez Portfolio

Response to Flap-doodlez Portfolio 2008-09-17 02:31:55

At 9/17/08 02:21 AM, Flap-doodlez wrote: a view from a different taken after I repaired the left arm which had fallen off.

a differnt ANGLE (sorry forgot a word there heh heh)

Response to Flap-doodlez Portfolio 2008-09-30 03:57:47

damn almost 700 views and I only have like 7 comments

Response to Flap-doodlez Portfolio 2008-09-30 05:45:32

Very nice, frome 1-10: 7

WTF= What the FU**.

FTW= FU** the what

lololol

BBS Signature