00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I have been slandered! Help!

989 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I have been slandered! Help! 2008-01-31 18:40:00

Ok, so here's the deal. In my first (and currently only) song, Fatkidwithajetpack left a review saying that I used premade loops. I admit to using premade instruments, that i did do, but NOT ONCE IN THE SONG did i use premade loops. This could really hurt my song, as it was the most recent review. How can I get this review removed, as it is completely untrue?

There are a few middle eastern instruments which use one instrument;I believe most of them are fairly small. -MaestroRage

BBS Signature

Response to I have been slandered! Help! 2008-01-31 18:42:59

Simple. By not caring. It is Fatkidwitajetpak anyways.

Response to I have been slandered! Help! 2008-01-31 18:56:25

LOLROFL!!!

If you are reading my signature, you must not be doing anything important, so click the turntables to check out my music.

BBS Signature

Response to I have been slandered! Help! 2008-02-01 08:33:14

No offense but the song isn't very good anyways.. (If it makes you feel any better i wrote a short review claiming that i didn't discover any loops..)

BBS Signature

Response to I have been slandered! Help! 2008-02-01 14:51:30

:P Ya, i'm aware it's pretty bad. But, considering i don't play piano, all i have is GB, and its the first song i ever wrote, it isn't terrible...
But, a terrible song can still get a horrendous reputation ...

There are a few middle eastern instruments which use one instrument;I believe most of them are fairly small. -MaestroRage

BBS Signature

Response to I have been slandered! Help! 2008-02-01 14:53:58

Simply stop caring for reviews that offer nothing constructive and are of no use to you or anyone. If they don't help, flag them as useless because they honestly are useless.

I doubt it's his review that made people low-vote your song. It's a daily occurance, after all. :P

BBS Signature