00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Lmaoghosthh just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Madness Combat Crew

602,023 Views | 8,010 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2011-03-29 03:21:31

chainsawmurderer53
Time: Moderate.
Job: Make Characters (design and provide concept art for them)
Character?: Yes.
Make your own?: Yes.
character details: I am dressed in a suit with a monocle and a top hat. I use only a chainsaw and G36.

There's my character. I am hoping I can serve as some sort of comic relief, hence the get-up.

BLITZ MY CHAKRAS.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2011-03-29 03:23:30

At 3/29/11 03:21 AM, chainsawmurderer53 wrote: chainsawmurderer53
character details: I am dressed in a suit with a monocle and a top hat. I use only a chainsaw and G36.

There's my character. I am hoping I can serve as some sort of comic relief, hence the get-up.

Also I would like to live if that's OK with you. However, if I do die, my last words are to be "Certainly my good fellow."

BLITZ MY CHAKRAS.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2011-03-30 21:37:05

At 3/29/11 03:23 AM, chainsawmurderer53 wrote:
At 3/29/11 03:21 AM, chainsawmurderer53 wrote: chainsawmurderer53

Also I would like to live if that's OK with you. However, if I do die, my last words are to be "Certainly my good fellow."

Okay, I've got an epic death planed for you. Would you like to stay with the British theme through out, or just in some occasions.

DOWNCLOWNTOWNFROWN

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2011-04-03 13:12:59

So how's the story going along Tim?

The updated list:

joza1
Time: limited
Job: CHEERLEAD! :D
Character?: Yes
Die?: Yes
Make your own?: No,
character details: Female, Brown hair, Uses mainly melee weapons, And I'll leave the rest of my character in your hands =P

tyler2513
Job: CHEERLEAD! :D, Write Story (you may provide ideas for our main Writer, Timzilla)
character details: None

MLProductions
Job: Animate, Make characters
Die?: No
Make your own?: Yes

Griffinite
Time: very limited
Job: Animate, Write story, Make characters(Maybe)
Make your own?: Maybe

Ashman
Time: Plenty
Job: Animate, CHEERLEAD! :D
Character?: No

chainsawmurderer53

zion7607
Job: Organizer
character details: Male, Micheal Sweet hair, 2 Bullet belts over shoulders (like and X), sniper on back, melee weapon is a flail (NG level 32 weapon, but with a chain instead of a rope) Main weapon is Jebus's Pistol.

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2011-04-04 21:21:51

So um guys quick question?

Who remembers me?

Come all you weary with your heavy loads

Lay down your burdens find rest for your souls

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2011-04-05 19:27:37

At 4/5/11 06:10 PM, MLProductions wrote: One question about that collaboration: What kind of song are we going to use? I think this collab would be boring without some music.

Um i now i have just recently come back, but i think for a traditional madness collaboration, I may suggest some dubstup for an action one. Or maybe you could use some Gnarls Barkley music like "Crazy" or "Storm Coming" and maybe just mix and switch up tracks, that's just my suggestion though

Come all you weary with your heavy loads

Lay down your burdens find rest for your souls

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2011-04-06 11:17:23

I would suggest music similar to what is used in the series anyway - something that is awesome, but it doesn't get in the way of what is going on. A song without words would be best in my opinion, so it isn't too distracting.
Not that I'd know anything about music, just throwing my opinion into the mix xD

Eternal spam ally of christmasraptor.

The secret to the universe revealed! Madness Combat Crew!

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2011-04-06 14:56:23

I'd like to see something fast and loud musicwise, like Rise Against. That's just me though. Maybe we can find someone who's done a good madness music tribute and use that. It'll be a new song but still similar to the original series.

The French Resistance: An oxymoron if ever there was one.

Ohai, its my DeviantArt and Youtube!

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2011-04-06 15:27:34

At 3/30/11 09:37 PM, Timzilla wrote:
At 3/29/11 03:23 AM, chainsawmurderer53 wrote:
Okay, I've got an epic death planed for you. Would you like to stay with the British theme through out, or just in some occasions.

I'm pretty much the most British guy here, so yeah I'll be rockin' English throughout.

At 4/5/11 06:10 PM, MLProductions wrote: One question about that collaboration: What kind of song are we going to use? I think this collab would be boring without some music.

I think we should go traditional and use some Techno. If I find something that's mad enough, I will post it here and you can give your verdict.

BLITZ MY CHAKRAS.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2011-04-08 23:04:04

ya know, i have some MadnessDay10 music on my other account. i can maybe remix it a bit... and make it longer...
and there we go!

that is, if everybody is okay with it...

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2011-04-08 23:12:50

At 4/6/11 03:55 PM, MLProductions wrote: Anyways, I also have one more question: Which Flash version do we have to use? I have Flash CS3, but what format do I have to use for the collab?

well... i really don't know. i am really almost completely inexperienced with flash. what format, frame rate, and flash version do you animators prefer?

:did I just double? Oh Shi--

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2011-04-09 13:16:37

Don't wanna get anyone's hopes up, but I think Krinkels is nearing completion of MC10. This news post says he's having trouble publishing it because of memory issues. Hopefully the problem will get fixed soon and we'll have another ownagefest :3

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2011-04-09 21:42:23

At 4/9/11 01:16 PM, Griffinite wrote: Don't wanna get anyone's hopes up, but I think Krinkels is nearing completion of MC10.

sweet. cant wait to see it!

So I think I got all my info completed for the collaboration to work out on my part good luck with it!

thank you ty! good luck with your---...was it hockey?--thing!

Also, im working on a techno song in LogicPro09 for our movie. i might post it but i might add more to it later...

anyone want to hear it?

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2011-04-17 16:48:18

OK. I'm really sorry about the double post. i know i've been doing it alot lately. but i wanted to show you my song im working on for the movie.

Plus, this thread almost fell to the third page!

ok here it is:

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2011-04-17 21:45:37

i know i might have to make it longer, but other than that no flaws?

if not--Great!

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2011-04-18 06:22:40

Wow, that's really cool! Nice one zion!

Now I'm not going to stop humming it all day xD

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2011-04-18 08:14:33

Great work Zion! In terms of tweaks, all you have to do is make it longer and give a really strong techno kick.

BLITZ MY CHAKRAS.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2011-04-18 13:01:01

Nice work zion. If I didn't have the Battlefield Heroes theme stuck in my head right now, this would be driving me insane, distracting me with all its madnessy goodness.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2011-04-21 13:12:54

At 4/17/11 04:48 PM, zion7607 wrote: OK. I'm really sorry about the double post. i know i've been doing it alot lately. but i wanted to show you my song im working on for the movie.
Plus, this thread almost fell to the third page!
ok here it is:
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/4 13962

Wow, I haven't seen something which can relate to Madness Combat in such a way Music wise before. Really well done.

NewGrounds' forum signatures are terrible.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2011-04-21 17:42:17

Wow, that's really cool! Nice one zion!...
Great work Zion!...
Wow...

I must say I am getting a lot more positive feedback that I thought. (Thanks Everybody! :D) This was originally a sort of rough draft for the song, but I guess now i won't have to edit this much now!

although i will add on to the song much more.

Also Tim and Ty, hows the story going along so far? I have a feeling its going to be good.

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2011-04-22 10:43:43

Sorry for not posting in so long. But I finally feel I'll be of use to this club. :L
I.e Check out what I just finished installing this morning. ;)

Madness Combat Crew

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2011-04-22 17:48:08

At 4/22/11 10:43 AM, tejowlyinsurancedog wrote: Sorry for not posting in so long. But I finally feel I'll be of use to this club. :L

I am jelly. Very jelly. Liveswif is the best I've got. Well, had, it deleted itself for no reason.
I said I'd cheerlead, so here goes:
*picks up pom-poms*
*dances*

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2011-04-22 22:31:23

[Stares at joza1]
I dont ever want this to end..
nah im just kidding. but thanks for the extra encouragement joza :)

still staring at joza1

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2011-04-23 16:14:08

At 4/22/11 05:48 PM, joza1 wrote:
At 4/22/11 10:43 AM, tejowlyinsurancedog wrote: Sorry for not posting in so long. But I finally feel I'll be of use to this club. :L
I am jelly. Very jelly. Liveswif is the best I've got. Well, had, it deleted itself for no reason.
*picks up pom-poms*
*dances*

Ahah. :') Just deleted itself? O.o Wow. That's pretty fail. :L
Can someone tell me my last record rank? >.<

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2011-04-23 17:57:23

At 4/23/11 04:14 PM, tejowlyinsurancedog wrote:
*picks up pom-poms*
*dances*

Pretty fail just about describes it, yeah xD
Then again, I think that saved you all from my atrocious... I'm hesitating to call them 'animations'. Imagine you're an actor in a film, and the guy hands you a script, and all it is is a piece of paper with a turd on it. Think of it like that.
*is still dancing*

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2011-04-23 18:41:19

At 4/23/11 05:57 PM, joza1 wrote:
At 4/23/11 04:14 PM, tejowlyinsurancedog wrote:
*picks up pom-poms*
*dances*
Pretty fail just about describes it, yeah xD
Then again, I think that saved you all from my atrocious... I'm hesitating to call them 'animations'. Imagine you're an actor in a film, and the guy hands you a script, and all it is is a piece of paper with a turd on it. Think of it like that.
*is still dancing*

Ahah, :') Great thing to imagine man. :') :L
I need to know how to do something on Flash. :/ I want to make a Point And Click (I know, it sound's bad) game based around MC.
I want/need to know how to make small dot's beep up and you click them and get a point score. :D
But, obviously I don't know. :/ Anyone offering to tell me how/help out? :L

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2011-04-23 18:51:38

At 4/23/11 06:41 PM, tejowlyinsurancedog wrote: Ahah, :') Great thing to imagine man. :') :L
I need to know how to do something on Flash. :/ I want to make a Point And Click (I know, it sound's bad) game based around MC.
I want/need to know how to make small dot's beep up and you click them and get a point score. :D
But, obviously I don't know. :/ Anyone offering to tell me how/help out? :L

Someone in the crew can probably answer, but try the Flash/Programming forums. You can get a bunch of answers that way.
A point and click MC game sounds amazing, you'll have to keep us updated on how it's going 'cause I reckon it will be awesome xD
And as far as metaphors go, that's about the best I can do :D

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2011-04-24 09:20:32

Thanks for the help dude. :D
I'm gonna do some Art to submit. :D
See you around. (:

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2011-04-24 12:48:24

At 4/24/11 11:04 AM, tyler2513 wrote: What's your favorite episode of Madness? Personally mine is so Madness Avenger. That's number 3 right? If so then yeah that one is totally the best.

Madness Inundation. :D

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2011-04-24 13:48:06

At 4/24/11 11:04 AM, tyler2513 wrote: What's your favorite episode of Madness? Personally mine is so Madness Avenger. That's number 3 right? If so then yeah that one is totally the best.

Apotheosis. It's the biggest change in style and everything seems to jump straight to the quality of more modern episodes. Plus, it has the best music of the series.

BBS Signature