00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryzmik just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Madness Combat Crew

604,732 Views | 8,007 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-10 17:12:57

At 3/10/09 05:07 PM, SupraAddict wrote:
At 3/10/09 05:04 PM, little-timmy wrote: Kewl I got promoted too. Congratulations to you also Matt2k8! Nice update Supra. Also, has anyone heard anything from AAP about the art contest or anything?
There is no reply from AAP, other then he needs more entries, so as far as my knowledge takes me, it has been canceled. From this point on, I will be the only one to approve contests to make sure that this does not happen again.

Art contest? Sorry for butting in, but I need to catch up. AAP meaning that AntiAlias dude I guess.

Eternal spam ally of christmasraptor.

The secret to the universe revealed! Madness Combat Crew!

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-10 17:20:53

At 3/10/09 05:12 PM, joza1 wrote:
At 3/10/09 05:07 PM, SupraAddict wrote:
At 3/10/09 05:04 PM, little-timmy wrote: Kewl I got promoted too. Congratulations to you also Matt2k8! Nice update Supra. Also, has anyone heard anything from AAP about the art contest or anything?
There is no reply from AAP, other then he needs more entries, so as far as my knowledge takes me, it has been canceled. From this point on, I will be the only one to approve contests to make sure that this does not happen again.
Art contest? Sorry for butting in, but I need to catch up. AAP meaning that AntiAlias dude I guess.

Yup, AntiAliasProductionz wanted to host an art contest. You can find his original post requirements here on that page. I believe it was also around that time GOTH was banned from the MCC.

French tanks have six gears, 5 reverse, and one forward in case they are ever attacked from behind

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-10 17:43:57

At 3/10/09 05:20 PM, SupraAddict wrote: I believe it was also around that time GOTH was banned from the MCC.

Having looked, I'm not surprised.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-10 17:47:14

At 3/10/09 04:00 PM, joza1 wrote: So, could anybody summarise the 100 or so pages I missed? Major arguments, people leaving/joining?
Also, update? WTF?
xx

A few new members, you can see those in the update, and Supra added rules, as I found to my cost on the last page.

Also welcome back! Did you have trojan?

BLITZ MY CHAKRAS.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-10 22:28:03

Hello.... And with this post i am back! I have been watching over this place and as of late could not find anything to contribute so i did not post the past month or has it been longer never the less. I just saw krinkels post and am so happy, i can't explain the fealing. Only 5 more days.... ass it vetter be done in four @;-}>

Wi/Ht regular|Elite Guard Barracks Member|Idiot-Buster-Elite Guard Sup. Commander

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-10 22:40:02

At 3/10/09 10:28 PM, idiot-buster wrote: Hello.... And with this post i am back!

Whats with all the founding people coming back all of a sudden? Serously.

I'm not complaining, im just asking

DOWNCLOWNTOWNFROWN

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-10 22:43:54

Oh ya, and sorry for the double post, but -None-, you need to post more if you ever want to make it anywhere in this orgaization.

DOWNCLOWNTOWNFROWN

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-10 23:55:30

At 3/10/09 10:43 PM, Timzilla wrote: Oh ya, and sorry for the double post, but -None-, you need to post more if you ever want to make it anywhere in this orgaization.

Uh, Timzilla, this is a little bit embarrassing.... I put "-none-" under the pre-member's list to show that there are no applicants to join, as in there are none.

French tanks have six gears, 5 reverse, and one forward in case they are ever attacked from behind

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-11 00:38:36

At 3/10/09 10:43 PM, Timzilla wrote: Oh ya, and sorry for the double post, but -None-, you need to post more if you ever want to make it anywhere in this orgaization.

Lmao!!

Anyway, Promotion, awesome.
I hope Mc9 comes out soon.

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-11 00:41:34

At 3/11/09 12:38 AM, Bloodman101 wrote:
Lmao!!

Anyway, Promotion, awesome.
I hope Mc9 comes out soon.

It is to be expected out in the next 72 or so hours, so cross your fingers. Remember, when it comes out, be mature-do not post any spoilers until at least a week goes by when it arrives. Also, try to avoid the, "Aw man, that wuz kewl!!!!11!!!1!" lines that have nothing to add on it. If we get through this, we will see a spike in the members, and a new flash to enjoy.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-11 00:56:37

At 3/10/09 04:38 PM, SupraAddict wrote:
Bloodman101*
{Genetic Recruit}
{@}
Promoted members by tokens will be in brackets. Example{NewRankHere}

One question... I used my token ages ago, and ive noticed in the fewer updates the {-} thing has been there. :P.
So just to let you know, ive already used mine. :D

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-11 12:07:24

Thanks man! Congratz to everyone! :DD

So, it's like one week till MC9 comes out, wow?

Who can remember when MC8 was comming out? Seems ages now..

PSN: Mazzoo969

Sig by Asandir. Awesome Band!

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-11 12:47:41

At 3/11/09 12:07 PM, Matt2k8 wrote:
Thanks man! Congratz to everyone! :DD

So, it's like one week till MC9 comes out, wow?

Who can remember when MC8 was comming out? Seems ages now..

I think I joined the club about half way through the wait for MC8, it was a glorious day when it arrived. A Thursday I seem to remember.

BLITZ MY CHAKRAS.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-11 13:02:46

supra, i dont know if its accidental or purposly, but im not in the members list and ive been posting since the update before latest, any reason why not would be appreciated.

The French Resistance: An oxymoron if ever there was one.

Ohai, its my DeviantArt and Youtube!

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-11 13:26:44

At 3/11/09 01:02 PM, Griffinite wrote: supra, i dont know if its accidental or purposly, but im not in the members list and ive been posting since the update before latest, any reason why not would be appreciated.

Propaly just forgot. He'll change it.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-11 13:34:53

Hey everyone, I was just posting to say that in my newest blog, I mentioned a few of the MCC members in it. Also, I just watched the sneak peak to Krinkels' upcoming MC9. If you haven't seen it, you should chck it out Right Here.

It's not a spoiler, just a sneak peak, ( as I mentioned earlier).

Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttlllllle Tiiiiiiiiimmy!!!!!!!!!

My GT: FriskiestStraw

Add me if you must. :P

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-11 14:38:21

At 3/10/09 10:40 PM, Timzilla wrote:
At 3/10/09 10:28 PM, idiot-buster wrote: Hello.... And with this post i am back!

Thanks for considering me a founding person. And the reason is that my Trojan finally pissed off.
And chainsaw, yes I had a Trojan. Vundo to be precise.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-11 16:19:35

At 3/10/09 11:55 PM, SupraAddict wrote:
Uh, Timzilla, this is a little bit embarrassing.... I put "-none-" under the pre-member's list to show that there are no applicants to join, as in there are none.

Uh, Supra, this is a little embarrassing.... I was jokeing. My computer sucks at writing sarcasm.

DOWNCLOWNTOWNFROWN

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-11 16:29:10

At 3/11/09 01:34 PM, little-timmy wrote: I just watched the sneak peak to Krinkels' upcoming MC9. If you haven't seen it, you should chck it out Right Here.

Very, very, old news.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-11 16:37:13

At 3/11/09 04:29 PM, Matt2k8 wrote: Very, very, old news.

Just informing teh newbs, (like me), about it. Btw, I put you in my "kewl people" list.

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-11 16:51:11

At 3/11/09 04:19 PM, Timzilla wrote: Uh, Supra, this is a little embarrassing.... I was jokeing. My computer sucks at writing sarcasm.

Suuure. :3

At 3/11/09 02:38 PM, joza1 wrote: Thanks for considering me a founding person. And the reason is that my Trojan finally pissed off.

Hm, I recall having a trojan on my comp too, it latched itself onto a Mp3 file, so that if I opened it, I would get the trojan, I just checked and it's miraculously gone. D:

Glad you got rid of your virus though.

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-11 17:48:29

At 3/11/09 04:37 PM, little-timmy wrote:
At 3/11/09 04:29 PM, Matt2k8 wrote: Very, very, old news.
Just informing teh newbs, (like me), about it. Btw, I put you in my "kewl people" list.

Can I be on it?

Also, about 3 days to go!

New topic, we know that Deimos is dead, (RIP) but what's gong to be happening to Sanford?

BLITZ MY CHAKRAS.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-11 18:50:37

At 3/11/09 05:48 PM, chainsawmurderer53 wrote: Can I be on it?

Sure, I'll add you right now!
Check it out & comment, now let's get back on topic! :D

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-11 21:25:21

At 3/11/09 02:38 PM, joza1 wrote:
At 3/10/09 10:40 PM, Timzilla wrote:

Thanks for considering me a founding person. And the reason is that my Trojan finally pissed off.

I'm not really a founding member, my first post in here was around the 15th page and i post here on and off. Thanks for thinking that i was afoundinf member, it makes me feal all special inside. Yes will try to post in here more as i get into some good conversations.

Wi/Ht regular|Elite Guard Barracks Member|Idiot-Buster-Elite Guard Sup. Commander

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-11 21:44:26

At 3/11/09 05:48 PM, chainsawmurderer53 wrote: New topic, we know that Deimos is dead, (RIP) but what's gong to be happening to Sanford?

Well, once again there are several posobilitys

1. Complete the mission
2.If the whole mission was to revive Hank, Then he should go home, make some pop-corn, and watch the show as Hank rips people apart with his new Pwnage claw
3.Try and bring Deimos back to life.

Although, juging on the result of reviving hank (alegadly) the third option might not be the best :b

DOWNCLOWNTOWNFROWN

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-11 22:30:49

At 3/11/09 01:02 PM, Griffinite wrote: supra, i dont know if its accidental or purposly, but im not in the members list and ive been posting since the update before latest, any reason why not would be appreciated.

Well Griffinite, you're just too special for the update list, so I put you in your own category. Here's your rank, by the way.

V.I.P. Members' list

Griffinite*
Madness Civilian

My b for forgetting you

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-12 05:42:23

At 3/11/09 09:44 PM, Timzilla wrote:
1. Complete the mission
2.If the whole mission was to revive Hank, Then he should go home, make some pop-corn, and watch the show as Hank rips people apart with his new Pwnage claw
3.Try and bring Deimos back to life.

Although, juging on the result of reviving hank (alegadly) the third option might not be the best :b

Good points, I'm starting to think the auditor maybe took hanks body and mutated him into that thing... hmm.

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-12 12:24:27

At 3/11/09 10:30 PM, SupraAddict wrote:
Well Griffinite, you're just too special for the update list, so I put you in your own category. Here's your rank, by the way.

V.I.P. Members' list

Griffinite*
Madness Civilian

My b for forgetting you

VIP yay! and already 2nd rank. no probs about forgettin we all make mistakes
:me more than most

The French Resistance: An oxymoron if ever there was one.

Ohai, its my DeviantArt and Youtube!

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-12 13:24:13

Hey.
Ughh...
Ever been punched in the face?

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-12 14:53:43

At 3/12/09 01:24 PM, joza1 wrote: Hey.
Ughh...
Ever been punched in the face?

I know Jebus has xDD

BBS Signature