00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

seph-lol just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Music needed for web series

818 Views | 6 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Music needed for web series 2008-01-13 19:37:48

Hey newgrounds.

I'm currently producing and directing a series of short films that I am later going to compose into a web series and release online and enter into competitions, and I need some help. I need someone on my crew who can provide me with decent music for this endeavor. Currently, I'm trying to get someone who can produce a quick little segment for the intro into the show. It should be under a minute, and have an ubeat, modern, bohemian feel. I've gotten some hip hop entries, some indie, ect. If you are interested in helping me out on this project, send me a PM. Unfortunately, this is low budget, so I can't afford to pay anyone. (There goes half of you), but I would be in debt to you, you're expertise, and you would get full credit for all your outstanding work. :) thanks guys!

Response to Music needed for web series 2008-01-13 22:05:18

I could turn this into an applicable intro if you so desire.

____________________________Bel-Air remixes! You must listen!____________________________

BBS Signature

Response to Music needed for web series 2008-01-15 00:24:23

I'm likin the beat, I must say. If it's not too much work, try cutting that to a quick intro so I can submit it to my Co-producer. We might decide to ask for a few changes, but I must say, that the music that has been submitted thus far is closer to what we were looking for than any music we got from local musicians. I guess I was right for coming to NG. Alright, we are still taking some samples, though. So if anybody is still interested, send me a PM or respond to this thread. Thanks again, guys.

Response to Music needed for web series 2008-01-15 08:53:44

Id be up for being on a audio team for a project.

Look into my stuff but I can go more commercial if needed :]

Response to Music needed for web series 2008-01-15 11:06:50

Check All my songs.. Most of them are 1:00 Long.. sometimes 2:00. Hope u like any :)

Response to Music needed for web series 2008-01-16 01:36:52

Wow. All the submissions i'm getting are great. :) Keep those submissions coming! So far, what my colleagues and I have decided, is that we want to keep sort of... light. Like the intro to the "office" if you have seen that. This isn't in stone yet, so keep the entries flowing. Man. Newgrounds kicks ass.

Response to Music needed for web series 2008-01-16 02:33:30

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/1 17425

Something I just got up. might be a little intense for the type of thing you're looking for, but thought I'd put it out there. Good luck on your search :3

a