00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LewgusWithFriends just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Favorites, Uploads, etc.

7,338 Views | 65 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Favorites, Uploads, etc. 2003-09-01 09:23:36

Please can someone tell me how to make a movie.

Favorites, Uploads, etc.

Response to Favorites, Uploads, etc. 2003-09-02 18:17:40

NightCobra here, sorry it's been a while I haven't logged on.
It's good to theres the top 50 favs happening on right now. And the audio portal idea is very neat.

HTML I may use: bold italic underline

BBS Signature

Response to Favorites, Uploads, etc. 2003-09-03 17:01:04

hi this is a boy called kendric im gald to here the good news but i want to ask something of u!!!
Have u ever heard of stikfas i have made a movie with my camcorder
its a rip of brutality the dbz spoof
ill tell u more some other time

Favorites, Uploads, etc.

Response to Favorites, Uploads, etc. 2003-09-03 23:55:00

Sounds great thanx bud

Response to Favorites, Uploads, etc. 2003-09-05 00:53:33

hey tom i'm new to newgrounds but i not really replying to your message but i needed to give you guys an awesome idea. well i think that you should make a movie portal and a game portal because i love all the talented flash games that some people make such as ringfinger i think thats his name or its rocketfinger but anyways im hoping that if you make a game portal it will encourage more people to make games because there not many good ones on NG... so anyways Tom please put a poll or a message on the front page. but im hoping u use my idea and if u do please tell people that i was my idea and if other people asked for this too dont bother gotta go cya

Response to Favorites, Uploads, etc. 2003-09-05 02:04:20

hey Tom are you going to make the pico 2 game. PLEASE can you make it. Oh and DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND SONIC SPIRTES. I really need them. Oh and when is the sim girl game going to be updated. Oh and if anyone wants to talk to me just AIM me TM190234MT or e-amil hyprhypersonic99@aol.com(brother's sn)