00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Avrram just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Marijuana

62,758 Views | 1,422 Replies

Response to Marijuana 2003-09-18 19:35:20

I'm almost out of bud. I need to get more soon.

Response to Marijuana 2003-09-18 19:38:46

Pretty pointless.. troublesome.. exspensive.. definitely not worth getting busted.

Response to Marijuana 2003-09-18 20:24:51

you ppl should have some kickass 420 weed sigs signatures why dont u???????

Response to Marijuana 2003-09-18 22:52:51

Personally, I believe that Marijuanna should remain a personal decision. I live in Canada, where it's partially legalized. It is completely legal to carry around under 30 grams of it and not get in trouble. The government wants it legalized so it's "off the streets" and so they can tax it. Your still not allowed to grow it, and you never will be. But the problem is, people that are sick and actually need it will have to pay more now. They can't just go to the corner and grab a bag for 5 bucks. They have to register and become an official member of a marijuanna organization, then travel to a far away city to buy some "quality" weed for triple the cost, from the government!!!! I think we should leave the laws like they are. If people get busted, so be it.... Personal decision. Personally, i think it can be the greatest amount of fun someone can have. It travels well, it can be done quickly and enjoyably, it can be a very social thing to do, and its cheap, as well as socially acceptable. It's not like your smoking crack or sniffing cocaine! Anyway, i think ive rambled enough. Pro-MJ all the way!

Response to Marijuana 2003-09-18 23:30:38

Let me ask a question of you people;
Do any of you make getting high your top priorety (the most important thing you do)? Also;
Would you rather (choose only one) get high everyday until youre 18, or get a full ride scholarship to the school of your choice.
This isnt meant to imply anything...im just curious to see what the responses are.

Response to Marijuana 2003-09-19 00:19:52

I smoke WeeD every once in a while with some of my friends. dosent hurt any body and is fun.
I MEAN YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE RIGHT ??
I also drink but never smoke weed and drink at the same time becasue you OD way easy that way becasue MJ makes you not puke.
If you ask me MJ is way safer then alc Have you ever herd of a HIGH person beating his wife ??? not me.
and its way easyr to drive high then drunk.
I love weed weed kicks ass.
But Dont let it take over you life,thats when things get ugly. when you find your self, cancling dates with you GF just to get high.
Spending your whole pay check on weed, stealing for weed money.
Thats when you gotta stop and think where your headed in life.
But most people who are smart dont let it effect there lives LIKE ME :)....
I only say this becasue I have a friend who is like this its realy kinda sad but he is hooked on that crack shit too.
"poor poor basterd"
The moral of the story is
HELL YEA WEED IS GREAT,but dont let it take over you life and every thing will be cool.
DAM IM HIGH RIGHT NOW WOOOOOT

Response to Marijuana 2003-09-19 00:28:42

i don't do weed. i only do the legal drugs. i only do NyQuil and sudafed.

but i love NyQuil most of all. I love it i love it i love it! I especially love the name: NyQuil.

Reguler N
small y
BIG F*CKING Q!!!

and people who are high off the nyquil can look at the bottle and think "DUDE!!! THE Q IS TALKING TO ME!!!" and it says "May cause drowsiness". Translation: DON'T MAKE ANY F*CKING PLANS!!!

and sometimes people come up to me after i drink the stuff and ask "Hey, are you drunk?" and I'd reply "No, I got a cold. The same cold I had for a dozen years. I'm high as kite and my teeth are green; MERRY F*CKING XMAS!!!"

and you know how they got alot of cold medicines with cherry and orange flavor? nyquil still has the same flavor: GREEN F*CKING DEATH flavor. It's like jeagermeister, only this will kick your ass. First timers drink the stuff, and say "Hmmm. I don't feel-" then BAM!!! their in the coma already. and it's the ultimate thing for rehab. its the ultimate addition for those 12 step programs: IT'S THE 13TH STEP!!! so thank you nyquil, for filling in until pot is legal.

(sings "Nyquil, Nyquil, we love you, you BIG F*CKING Q!!!")

Response to Marijuana 2003-09-19 00:34:19

LOL never tryed that shit can you od on nyquil lol ??? J/W

Response to Marijuana 2003-09-19 00:37:15

yes. you can easily overdose on nyquil. thats why they include that shot glass.

but nyquil still rox.

Response to Marijuana 2003-09-19 00:38:11

At 9/19/03 12:37 AM, IonBlaster wrote: yes. you can easily overdose on nyquil. thats why they include that shot glass.

but nyquil still rox.

LOL i might have to try some
ever tryed duster thats legal

Response to Marijuana 2003-09-19 00:43:23

At 9/19/03 12:28 AM, IonBlaster wrote: i don't do weed. i only do the legal drugs. i only do NyQuil and sudafed.

THANK YOU FOR COPYING DENNIS LEARY WORD FOR WORD WITHOUT GIVING CREDIT. I know that was all caps, but I just don't care anymore =(

Response to Marijuana 2003-09-19 00:44:53

I love to smoke that sticky icky icky oooh weeeee!!!

Response to Marijuana 2003-09-19 00:46:43

never heard of it.

but, if you want something to really knock you out, but with no risk of an overdose (but the risk of a major hangover), try...

THE IONBLASTER MIND ERASER!!

if you drank a mind eraser, you'd know how powerful it was.

but when you try an ionblaster mind eraser, you are a machine.

its a simple mind eraser, but it has a sh*t load of tequila and a little bit of bourbon

and sometimes a little bit of whisky.

and its 3 times the size of a regular mind eraser (if you want to know more, just look for the drink on the internet.)

sure, it tastes like sh*t, as far as alcoholic beverages go, but it'll get you drunker than on pot.

but it'll produce the worst hangover you'll ever feel, so take something before you drink it.

Response to Marijuana 2003-09-19 00:46:52

Well for the lega drug only users out there ever try DUSTER ??

Response to Marijuana 2003-09-19 00:49:33

At 9/19/03 12:34 AM, SpYooX wrote: LOL never tryed that shit can you od on nyquil lol ??? J/W

yes you definately can, but since it is meant to put you to sleep it makes most people passout pretty quickly.

Response to Marijuana 2003-09-19 00:50:40

At 9/19/03 12:43 AM, NgWoPkPsjdfs_PWFilms wrote:
At 9/19/03 12:28 AM, IonBlaster wrote: i don't do weed. i only do the legal drugs. i only do NyQuil and sudafed.
THANK YOU FOR COPYING DENNIS LEARY WORD FOR WORD WITHOUT GIVING CREDIT. I know that was all caps, but I just don't care anymore =(

oops. sorry.

thank you dennis leary for sharing your beautifal philosophy on nyquil, which 1000s use every month. we salute you (drinks a cup of nyquil for dennis leary)

Response to Marijuana 2003-09-19 00:51:08

So everyone agrees amsterdam kicks ass right?

Response to Marijuana 2003-09-19 00:51:15

For the people who dont know what DUSTER is.
It is compressed air, You know the can of stuff you spray your keyboard with to get the dirt and stuff out of it.

Response to Marijuana 2003-09-19 00:51:40

Speaking of Denis Leary... Yes. Marijuana is not good. It has never gotten me high. The end.

Response to Marijuana 2003-09-19 01:09:32

At 9/19/03 12:51 AM, NgWoPkPsjdfs_PWFilms wrote: Speaking of Denis Leary... Yes. Marijuana is not good. It has never gotten me high. The end.

I never got high my first time msoking weed maby give it another try one night then wake up smoke a bowl again and you shoud be high as a kite

Response to Marijuana 2003-09-19 01:09:44

I also hear Corisedin is good. I don't know how to spell it though. There's a full bottle of Nyquil 3 feet from me that I was thinking about taking one of these days. My friend downed a bottle of Nyquil and his pupils disappeared. Shouldn't they get bigger and the iris disappears? But I'm outa weed now; bowl's already scraped, too. Not much left but the
Nyquil or another bag.............BAG!!

Response to Marijuana 2003-09-19 01:11:02

At 9/19/03 12:49 AM, miket311 wrote:
At 9/19/03 12:34 AM, SpYooX wrote: LOL never tryed that shit can you od on nyquil lol ??? J/W
yes you definately can, but since it is meant to put you to sleep it makes most people passout pretty quickly.

So the risk of OD is to high to try it ???

Response to Marijuana 2003-09-19 01:11:56

At 9/19/03 01:09 AM, SpYooX wrote:
At 9/19/03 12:51 AM, NgWoPkPsjdfs_PWFilms wrote: Speaking of Denis Leary... Yes. Marijuana is not good. It has never gotten me high. The end.
I never got high my first time msoking weed maby give it another try one night then wake up smoke a bowl again and you shoud be high as a kite

Not getting high your first time is pretty much an urban myth. If youre not smoking bullshit, you should get wrecked on the first try. Dammit, someone answer my questions above.

Response to Marijuana 2003-09-19 01:13:36

At 9/19/03 01:09 AM, Biofreak42069 wrote: But I'm outa weed now; bowl's already scraped, too.

Dude, that is sorry. You scrape that shit? I used to when I was younger, but thats outta hand bro.

Response to Marijuana 2003-09-19 01:32:58

At 9/19/03 01:13 AM, BWS wrote: Dude, that is sorry. You scrape that shit? I used to when I was younger, but thats outta hand bro.

WTF is wrong with that? Just cleaning it. Only the bowlhead though. I'm savin up inside it. Gonna smoke a golfball of resin.

Response to Marijuana 2003-09-19 01:33:21

At 9/19/03 01:11 AM, BWS wrote:
At 9/19/03 01:09 AM, SpYooX wrote:
Not getting high your first time is pretty much an urban myth. If youre not smoking bullshit, you should get wrecked on the first try. Dammit, someone answer my questions above.

Dude well your probly high but dont know it kinda i guess becasue its you first time and dont know what to look for. or if you dont smoke cigs like me you need to get the inhale thing down LMAO thats probly it .
ONE THIS IS FORSURE i have it down now mwhahaahha mwhahahaha

Response to Marijuana 2003-09-19 01:33:55

Yo yo I think Chronic is ok if you smoke it wisely...I have had to many frinds that have went to jail over some dumb crap...not to say I dont smoke. I also think you should only smoke the good stuff because why waist your lungz on some schwag...right!! Love U Bro....

Response to Marijuana 2003-09-19 01:35:42

At 9/19/03 01:33 AM, JusticeCannon wrote: Yo yo I think Chronic is ok if you smoke it wisely...I have had to many frinds that have went to jail over some dumb crap...not to say I dont smoke. I also think you should only smoke the good stuff because why waist your lungz on some schwag...right!! Love U Bro....

PREACH BROTHA AHMEN to that

Response to Marijuana 2003-09-19 01:40:51

At 9/19/03 12:51 AM, SpYooX wrote: For the people who dont know what DUSTER is.
It is compressed air, You know the can of stuff you spray your keyboard with to get the dirt and stuff out of it.

they are called WHIPITS!!!

no wonder i didnt know wtf you were talking about.

compressed air from a can will get you high.

Response to Marijuana 2003-09-19 01:44:45

At 9/19/03 01:40 AM, IonBlaster wrote:
At 9/19/03 12:51 AM, SpYooX wrote: For the people who dont know what DUSTER is.
they are called WHIPITS!!!

no wonder i didnt know wtf you were talking about.

compressed air from a can will get you high.

Hmmm down here we callem DUSTERS
but there are so many names for stuff now days