00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

YubaOfficial just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Serious talk about willies and such

775 Views | 4 Replies

Let's say all the men and women, including the little babies and boys and girlies, began to masturbate at the same time. Even the old people, and the people who are too fat to reach their genitalia or have no arms. They all climaxed at the same time. Would the world be thrown off of course and into cold space? Would it create some sonic boom or worm hole? Would buildings collapse? I need you to be serious guys, this is important to me. Ideas start now.

Lies make baby Jesus cry, bitch.

BBS Signature

Response to Serious talk about willies and such 2007-12-27 16:59:37

there would just a be a funny noise when everybody in the world climaxes at once, and probably a flood of semen up to your ankle

we starting a world wide plane here?

BBS Signature

Response to Serious talk about willies and such 2007-12-27 17:03:57

This thread interests and amuses me greatly.

PSN ID + Xbox Live GT : ShadowWestNG | Steam : ShadowWest | Sig made by: ParadoxVoid <3

BBS Signature

Response to Serious talk about willies and such 2007-12-27 17:16:05

At 12/27/07 05:03 PM, DaVeB0T wrote: How about the dead people?
Otherwise I don't know

The skeletons will feel left out.

Lies make baby Jesus cry, bitch.

BBS Signature

Response to Serious talk about willies and such 2007-12-27 17:27:55

On a serious note...

Obviously, there would be a massive amount of people masturbating in public, as well as in private. What i would assume is "Some Magical Force" caused this neurological stimulation to being masturbating, regardless of where they are, and who they are with.
The would would'nt implode, explode, or become flooded with human secretions. Simply put, the would would start, finish, and continue their normal business.
A day later, there would be a massive amount of media news, and discussions about the event that took place.
Everyone does it, Probably 563.7 million people are masturbating right now. If we upped that number to 6 billion, what difference does it make?
Besides the awkward vibes afterwards...

Do what now...?

BBS Signature