Be a Supporter!

Newgrounds, I'm in a bit of a bind

  • 558 Views
  • 8 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
JediKiller1
JediKiller1
  • Member since: Aug. 5, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Newgrounds, I'm in a bit of a bind Dec. 26th, 2007 @ 05:02 AM Reply

So NG for christmas I got about $100 and I already had $70. I was thinking about buying COD4 but I was also thinking about buying another effect pedal for my guitar. I already have a distortion pedal and wah wah pedal but what else could I get? What do you guys think?


BBS Signature
Allocer91
Allocer91
  • Member since: Nov. 26, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds, I'm in a bit of a bind Dec. 26th, 2007 @ 05:04 AM Reply

Get the game, you can still play awesome shit without a huge array of pedals.

fire-weasel
fire-weasel
  • Member since: Jun. 14, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds, I'm in a bit of a bind Dec. 26th, 2007 @ 05:04 AM Reply

At 12/26/07 05:02 AM, JediKiller1 wrote: So NG for christmas I got about $100 and I already had $70. I was thinking about buying COD4 but I was also thinking about buying another effect pedal for my guitar. I already have a distortion pedal and wah wah pedal but what else could I get? What do you guys think?

Umm...wtf is a COD4. Also you should probably buy whatever that thing is for your guitar. Women will fuck musicians more than gamers. That is the sad truth.


Oh, exploitable!!!|Men of NG are faithful (most anyway) :3| "Your dressing like a stripper makes me feel pretty too."- Elder500| Siggy made by me :3

BBS Signature
JediKiller1
JediKiller1
  • Member since: Aug. 5, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds, I'm in a bit of a bind Dec. 26th, 2007 @ 05:07 AM Reply

At 12/26/07 05:04 AM, fire-weasel wrote: Umm...wtf is a COD4. Also you should probably buy whatever that thing is for your guitar. Women will fuck musicians more than gamers. That is the sad truth.

Just wondering if you don't know what COD4 is then how did you know that it was a game?


BBS Signature
Insert-Pie
Insert-Pie
  • Member since: Jul. 27, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 34
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds, I'm in a bit of a bind Dec. 26th, 2007 @ 05:13 AM Reply

You don't really need anything else if you have a distortion and a wah pedal.

Get the game.

fire-weasel
fire-weasel
  • Member since: Jun. 14, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds, I'm in a bit of a bind Dec. 26th, 2007 @ 05:14 AM Reply

At 12/26/07 05:07 AM, JediKiller1 wrote:
At 12/26/07 05:04 AM, fire-weasel wrote: Umm...wtf is a COD4. Also you should probably buy whatever that thing is for your guitar. Women will fuck musicians more than gamers. That is the sad truth.
Just wondering if you don't know what COD4 is then how did you know that it was a game?

I guessed.........lol


Oh, exploitable!!!|Men of NG are faithful (most anyway) :3| "Your dressing like a stripper makes me feel pretty too."- Elder500| Siggy made by me :3

BBS Signature
SteamTusk
SteamTusk
  • Member since: Nov. 29, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds, I'm in a bit of a bind Dec. 26th, 2007 @ 06:17 AM Reply

Procure yourself one of these motherfuckers.

In lieu of that, I'd suggest a tube-screamer.

Newgrounds, I'm in a bit of a bind


Expand your vocabulary; feed the world.

BBS Signature
Cyberdevil
Cyberdevil
  • Member since: Jan. 17, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 49
Writer
Response to Newgrounds, I'm in a bit of a bind Dec. 26th, 2007 @ 07:48 AM Reply

At 12/26/07 05:02 AM, JediKiller1 wrote: What do you guys think?

Buy 160 NG stickers. :P

emo-penguin
emo-penguin
  • Member since: Oct. 3, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds, I'm in a bit of a bind Dec. 26th, 2007 @ 08:58 AM Reply

COD4 = Call Of Duty 4

i think

BBS Signature